• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Old posts:

[hide]Nation: Europa

Race: Bio-Human

Annual GDP: 36+ trillion

Population: 1B+

Army:

8,000,000 Active Personnel (5m Europe, 3m Africa)

4,000,000 reserves (400m could theoretically be called in to fight, since there is a mandatory 18 month service time for all males 18-24).

16,000 Scorpion Heavy artillery-tanks

21,000 MAASs (Mobile Anti-Air Systems)

13,000 Heavy Tanks

6,000 Medium Tanks

6,000 Light Tanks

79,000 APCs.

Navy:

22 Carriers

12 Cruisers

88 destroyers

66 Submarines

8 AA Frigates

150 Transport ships

Air Force:

1800 Fighter-Interceptors

50 Fighter-Bombers

100 Bombers

200 Transport Planes

300 Attack Helicopters

Space Force:

35 Transport Ships (not sure if they're all finished, they should all be done soon - they're carrying colonists to Midgard)

1 Mining Ship

6 Battleships (3 in orbit above Earth, 2 around Midgard, 1 en route to Midgard)

4 Space Shipyards

1 Space Battlestation

10 Small vessels for clearing space debris

2 FTL Transport ships being constructed

Technology:

-Kinetic Bombing (not a big tech, think only a few satellites have the capability)

-Numerous bio-enhancements (cold-resistant, fertility, age drug, increased strength/bone durability, better eyesight cream, toxic environment resistance, others I've forgotten)

-Mobile Anti-Air Walkers (Goliaths from Starcraft)

-New gun that should be done soon

-Spray that increases crop yield by 300%

-Arctic Colonization (includes plants that can be grown in tundra environments)

-Exosuits

-Medgel improvements

-Others I've forgotten

Space Stats:

Mars Colony: 120,000.

Midgard Population: 8,200,000+

X amount on Luxembourg TerrAvenger.

Europa has started a project (not Haven) to rapidly increase the pregnancy stage, so that a woman could have 4 babies a year (help with pop growth on new planets, coupled with drug that increases twin/trip/quin probability).

--

Also I'd like to give a bit of reinforcement to the reason why the EA doesn't share tech freely with it's members. Billions of funds go into researching and developing tech, and if that tech is then freely shared with everyone, it becomes next to impossible to recoup even a small portion of the money that went into the research. Bit of a (skewed) analogy:

Take two companies. Each one is producing a different car. They both finish their cars, but instead of selling them the cars to each other, they hand over the blueprints to the other company. The other company produces their cars, without paying them a cent. Both companies soon go under because they aren't making enough money to keep up.

Trade is the life-blood of a nation, and freely sharing tech, while accelerating growth, drains a country of resources extremely fast. Even if two countries are constantly trading the same money back and forth to each other, they are coming out much better then if they had just sat on their original money stockpile. Investors see the trades, and decide to invest in the companies that have the greatest possible return %, aka the ones that trade with eachother.

So, while the NWO may have an edge with accelerated research and tech development, the EA with it's trading of tech has the edge in resources and monetary gain, which translates into more money available for tech research, so it kind of evens out in the end.

--

Strength enhancer

New gun

New bomb

Jetpacks

Up birth rate

--

Actually I've been researching deep crust mining for around 20 years now. I'm just waiting for the forum changeover to post the results.

Production has started on another pair of battleships as well as a couple of large cargo ships that will have space for an FTL engine.

Also, some research into a defensive satellite system that can intercept incoming missiles and projectiles aimed at the Earth. Should be 3-4 years to get a first alpha prototype (since it's just a missile shield...in space).

Project Cleanup has been completed, and Europa's atmosphere has been cleared of all useless space debris. The tiny cleanup ships are moving over Russian lands to cleanup there (don't worry Walka, we won't harm your beloved Sputnik) ;)

Mining ship I sent out has returned with a full cargo of a strange new metal found in an asteroid. It's an extremely corrosive metal that eats away at almost everything except for aluminum for some odd reason. It'll be named Roridium (Rr). It'll be used for some super secret your eyes only james-bones military project. Well not really. It'll be for something military, though. I'll let you know once I have the first prototype done.

--

Working on creating sort of garbage "worms" who chewed waste into pellets removing any remaining organics, plastic, or recoverable metals

--

What text are we supposed to use for the space map? I want to give Midgard's system a bit more diversity (eg, a tiny minor arctic planet and a gas giant).

Or if you want to just add it in yourself Ross, you could use this:

[hide=]wvfIg.png[/hide]

Names are:

Tiny planet: Tyr

Gas Giant: Vala

Can someone remove all flags' date=' other than the ones in Alpha centauri, and midgard (already colonized). Since no claiming, and no one has actually reached their targets yet.[/quote']

Russia's planet as well. It's in a system a bit farther then the one Midgard's is, but both system are right beside eachother.

Bah, fine, I'll join this silly colonization race. Colony ships that have returned from Midgard (should definitely be at least 5 of them by now) have been loaded with as many new colonists as possible, and are currently heading towards these planets:

Ogekrus

Uxiu II

Birfrost

Tyr

Vanaheim

3 of these are already within Yggdrasil's system, so I doubt many people will complain.

Current Midgard population is at 4.8 million. Housing is being constantly built for new colonists and their families.

Also, I hope you guys are saving your posts.

--

Anyways, Unoph has been re-named to Tor, for my poor memory's sake.

--

Anyways, TFed's orbital defense grid is up and running, going to research ways to improve response times and more effective missile interception protocols. The satellites have on-board defenses and auto-navigational systems, so they're fairly hard to take out.

Also, research has started on development of a new class of plane that could be launched from Earth, make its way up a space elevator or something similar, and be able to perform missions in high orbit or close space. Time is unknown atm.

--

Anyways, TFed announces Project C. No other word on it other then that.

Also looking into planetary troop carriers, for assaulting a planet.[/hide]

My colonists have been shuttled from Unoph to the paradise planet. One of my carriers has also been sent there.

Fertility accelerant is complete, and the kinks have been ironed out, so that the children being born aren't erm, defective.

TFed has taken the empty land that was previously Nigeria.

Spaceport is complete around Midgard, two more shipyards are being constructed. Active shipyards above Earth and Midgard have started production on a line of ships and fighters, should be able to churn out a capital ship and two carriers a year.

My colonists have reached the other planets in Midgard's system, Okao, as well as Uxiu II. Military outpost/bases are being built on Ogekrus.

Britannia is expelled from the EA.

Woah thats a long post Dusty.

Except a lot of it is outdated

Especially the starmap.

Also, Eos ships have been dispatched to Ayaruo, in the Sinabo system. I'm sending ships to Dowari as well, but I'm unsure if somebody is already heading there.

If they are, I'll call the ships back.

2Xeo5.png

6rlxmw.png

My basic plans for my base on my moon, it should be done by the time our trade partner arrives. Eventually, more will be built on neighboring planets and moons, but this will be the main hub.

Can you generate that much power?

I didn't think so.

Woah thats a long post Dusty.

Not at demand, but using something that allows me to "charge" the gate at forehand(normally used in chips, don't remember name).

Also having it conected directly from a nuclear plant would solve that if I kept the wires in temperatures that allow them to be (normally)superconducting.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

So I had $3 trillion to buy any NWO land around the Scandinavian area that people wanted to sell, Estonia seemed to be marked mine on the map so I mentioned that in my last post. I don't remember who was selling that though, and I didn't make an offer yet either.

I'm offering $1trillion each for Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. This isn't $1 trillion over 10 years or anything, as soon as you say yes you get it instantly. I have a very large sovereign wealth fund (it should actually be closer to $4 trillion now since I haven't done anything big new since September 9th) so you can get the money instantly.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

name of new planet- asurna

my supply ships from the previous thread have finally landed on my new planet! with all of my space techs now adopting FTL, we are offering all russian citizens to relocate to the new planet

(did anyone remember mine, and put it on the map/list of who owns what? i didnt see it :unsure:)

we are beginning to build up our infastructure on this new planet, and we are introducing a number of animals to the planet (this has no land animals aside from the colonising humans) on our next ship

the "base" on this planet consists of 4 large spaceships which were minorly modified to be planet bases; one of them is a sleeping/living/etc area, one is a solar powerplant/generator/load-of-energy-stored-from-the-40-year-flight, and the others are used for production of various items needed on the planet

it will be some time before this new colony if up at the level of old russia, but it will get there. because all the tech was already researched its merely a matter of getting production facilities over to Asurna

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

name of new planet- asurna

my supply ships from the previous thread have finally landed on my new planet! with all of my space techs now adopting FTL, we are offering all russian citizens to relocate to the new planet

(did anyone remember mine, and put it on the map/list of who owns what? i didnt see it :unsure:)

we are beginning to build up our infastructure on this new planet, and we are introducing a number of animals to the planet (this has no land animals aside from the colonising humans) on our next ship

the "base" on this planet consists of 4 large spaceships which were minorly modified to be planet bases; one of them is a sleeping/living/etc area, one is a solar powerplant/generator/load-of-energy-stored-from-the-40-year-flight, and the others are used for production of various items needed on the planet

it will be some time before this new colony if up at the level of old russia, but it will get there. because all the tech was already researched its merely a matter of getting production facilities over to Asurna

Apparently not.

Some changes to the map Doom:

Yggdrasil's system is 22LY from Earth (3rd times the charm?)

Russia's system is farther then Midgard, but they're both right beside eachother.

Also, why does the Earth map show Britannia as owning Sweden? I was under the impression that it was NWO co-owned.

Midgard population now at 65.4 million.

Yeah, Indy, I'll sell you Latvia.

3 more colony ships, 2 dyson shards and 2 battlecruisers have been completed, they're being dispatched to Sega Res.

First fleet has arrived at Sega Res today (to the best of my knowledge). 60,000 colonists are forming three towns on Etematec. The two battleships will orbit the planet after assembling the 6 Dyson shards.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

I make my slaves start search-digging for minerals.

I also command my scientists to find any form for force-field tech and promise the one who finds it a giant feast with me as a reward.

How is that a reward?

After studying some local animals, they seem to have a completely different cellular structure, more research will commence.

The diffrence bewteen themather and me is that themather will give them a gigantic feast.

I will immolate them for bieng too clever.

how long are you planning on taking for a scientist to create forcefield tech?

ten-twenty ears to create a small prototype.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I don't think your scientists will be overjoyous at doing hundereds of hours of work for a meal. Or getting burnt.

Just for the record, people are just going to create some kind of magnet bomb, or indeed, that ion ray, to mess your forcefields up now.

Basically, people are so aware of it that creating it is now redundant.

2Xeo5.png

I make my slaves start search-digging for minerals.

I also command my scientists to find any form for force-field tech and promise the one who finds it a giant feast with me as a reward.

How is that a reward?

Scientist Goa'ulds, like Nerus, would kick your [wagon] deep into the mines for takin a feast so lightly.

Just look at him:

Nerusxtreme.jpg

That was the look on his face when the general told him that the means of which they were going to torture him for information was starvation.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Heh, I know you're going to try to take me on, don't even try to hide it.

You two have been pming each other and discussing it.

Kill the forcefield research.

No matter what, there will be a major, major flaw in it.

If its completely indestructible, it wont even be allowed, unless it has some drawback like shutting off all other systems and only being active for about a minute.

This talk about forcefields has begun to annoy me, and everyone else that I'm talking to on IRC as well.

Kill the research.

2Xeo5.png

If its completely indestructible, it wont even be allowed, unless it has some drawback like shutting off all other systems and only being active for about a minute.

This talk about forcefields has begun to annoy me, and everyone else that I'm talking to on IRC as well.

Kill the research.

We've actually not discussed that in PM, and don't worry, it won't be to strong, but I need it for Atlantis, else I can't submerge it/move it across space.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Kill the research.

We've actually not discussed that in PM, and don't worry, it won't be to strong, but I need it for Atlantis, else I can't submerge it/move it across space.

I believe you could do that with a strong plasma window.

Plasma window?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

What is a plasma window?

EDIT: Found it, man, that's awesome.

Puts scientists back on missile project except a few which I put to retry the Sub-space "window" with naquadah to help amplify the microwave radiation this time.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1