Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

My people are machines. It wont be a problem at all to understand whatever wierd language you can come up with.

Mather, you know that this impossible-to-create-without-metal-that-doesn't-make-sense shield of yours would wipe all data stored on the ships, right?

That includes steering and weapon procedures.

Rocco, the two trillion is mostly going towards producing Mechos bodies for them, so I doubt they would complain.

You can't produce Exo-suits, because of the tamper guard, there is no way of finding out how they work.

I'm going to use that rule where I get 10 million people to Sega-Res, and then I assume all of them are there.

The two shipyards will both be finished in 6 years, one above Zypherius, one above Orojike.

Exeos ship production will continue until I have 20(Tommorow), then I will start producing mainly cargo, factory and battleships.

Cataclysm III is finished.

Helios orb production continues, I'm up to around 500 now, they are being scattered around all of the planets in the system.

Space elevator research continues.

2Xeo5.png

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Hai everyone :twss:

Mather, if its causing this much trouble it would be so much better to simply lay it aside.

Oh god it's you, guess I'll be spending the next 5 years building a space craft, 10 years travelling to a new planet and 60 years building a sniper rifle to take you out and still be far enough away to avoid being flamed for killing the trolls' leader.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Does anyone remember what I was spending 20 billion on?

Nanotech 1/15 (60 billion per year)

something else (20 billion per year)

Learning how to not get removed this time? Might I suggest an extra $60B/year on that?

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Does anyone remember what I was spending 20 billion on?

Nanotech 1/15 (60 billion per year)

something else (20 billion per year)

Learning how to not get removed this time? Might I suggest an extra $60B/year on that?

Don't think so, I might've not posted what I want but it was for 20B

i'll fund it into a heavy breeding program ( :shock: )

meatlover.png

Acceleration Engine: 12/18

Electric Shield: 12/20

New Hope Space Station: 12/27

TONSIL: 5/10

Mini-Hopes: 3/5

Ion Weaponry: 3/7

Project Freon: 3/15

Next section of New Hope has gone up, containing the ion pistols, a barracks, and a break room for government employees.

Project Freon has made a slight discovery - they have genetically engineered a rat into what they call a "conscious fluid". This fluid is still conscious (and thus alive) and interacts with its environment with electronic pulses (similar to a jellyfish, but the pulses are used for sensing where it is rather than killing food), but is extremely weak to any attack as well as being incapable of movement. The fluid itself currently takes up a volume of about a liter. Tests show that this fluid is also extremely intelligent compared to its former form, meaning that the one they currently have can do basic algebra. However, it needs to be "fed" (fed being a relative term due to how it eats) rather frequently. Tests are being conducted to see if this can be done to cats or other semi-intelligent beings, as well as tests to see if they can come up with any other new species.

The Electric Shield project has managed to create a shield around a small model of Iceland. They are now working to have this implemented.

Two more Mini-Hopes have been created, and they as well as my other two have been loaded up with 1,000 people and equipment necessary to make a small station (nowhere near the size of New Hope) orbiting Oruguma in the Yguah system. This trip will take 2.144 years to get there, another 3 years to set up the station, and then 2.144 more years for my Mini-Hopes to return to Earth. So a 7.228 year project. (I'm not listing it in my official projects, though, as it is not research. Also, since it is not research, it has been funded by a branch of the government other than the research branch.) The station will have basic necessities for life (dioxide exchanger, lots of food) as well as a small shipyard, which will be used for ships I will research later. It will need resupplying (the supplies will take 1 Mini-Hope) every 10 years or so. So if anyone wants to rent the shipyard until I need to use it, I'll rent it cheap. Just be sure to bring your own food.

Since Iceland has reached the point of interstellar expansion, it is now renamed to the country of Napta. Currently, Napta's capital is in Iceland; however, the capital will move to the New Hope space station once it's complete.

a70c7.png

As a reply to all those saying EM-fields disturb electrical devices; Electro Magnetic Fields don't EMP's(Electro Magnetic Pulses) do.

Isn't an EMP just a magnified EM field though?

And also, EM fields do disturb electronics. A magnet has an EM field (move it over a copper wire, it makes electric energy), and you keep it away from computers. Why? Because it'll screw up your computer.

a70c7.png

As a reply to all those saying EM-fields disturb electrical devices; Electro Magnetic Fields don't EMP's(Electro Magnetic Pulses) do.

And also, EM fields do disturb electronics. A magnet has an EM field (move it over a copper wire, it makes electric energy), and you keep it away from computers. Why? Because it'll screw up your computer.

Ok I'll leave the tech, but just to make this clear; EMP's generate short but large and powerfull EM-fields, EM-fields make electronics bahave a little odd if close enough while EMP's causes instant blackouts due to it being a sudden pulse.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

2nd Carrier ship is 3/4 compete, 3rd one is begining production at 0/4 starting now.

More progress...

I'm gonna take my first stab at PirisEaten's logic. Where did you come up wit hthe numbers for your research time? Most notibly your ion pistols. 7 just seems like an arbitrary number that you pulled out of thin air.

In one respect, I'd like it to be higher, because new research (espeically ground breaking) isn't as simple as "I throw money at project 'a' expect perfection in three years". We've all been doing it, but i just realized how absurd that system is. For production it's easier, because it's simply applying old knowledge.

On the other hand, your ion pistol shouldn't take as long because an ion cannon was already made and distributed to the nations of ~2045. Grim (malaysia) since took those designs, and against the will of most made a weapon out of it.

The ion cannon was made to ionize the air and cause rain in magnitudes and frequencies of your choosing. This in it's self could in theory be used viciously, but I still don't understand how an ion weapon would work.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Ok I'll leave the tech, but just to make this clear; EMP's generate short but large and powerfull EM-fields, EM-fields make electronics bahave a little odd if close enough while EMP's causes instant blackouts due to it being a sudden pulse.

But your forcefield would encase entire ships in this field, and that would basically mess up all the technology in the ship.

I think we all knew the difference between an electromagnetic pulse, and an electromagnetic field.

and trol, I never knew it just came to me a couple of seconds ago.

[url="http://forum.tip.it/user/181724-hextriplet/"][img=http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/8294/makehexadmin.png][/url]

Can everyone put that in there sigs please.

Go freaking die in a goddamned fire, you stupid 8 year old.

2Xeo5.png