• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Ok, Imezon system alnd Grim told me I could just change the planet type to desert.

Ross even if it wasnt desert in the first place for a starting planet dont you think new players should get a plus for them?

LNYvk.png

I added those new systems. Also, I'm not signing any treaty. I don't like signing treaties. As most people know, I'm very isolationist in this game, and yeah. So to anyone saying that to hex or whomever that they would need to take on all the superpowers to take zhoreuc, that's not true. Especially since if I wanted to take control of Zhoreuc, my fleet is a good lightyear out, and there are no military ships anywhere near Zhoreuc.

No, I didn't mean that. I meant change what you put in the first post. You simply put something like "Zhoreuc - Paradise (Kamino)", and although I suppose Rpg is the main owner of Zhoreuc, it'll probably be divided between quite a few people soon enough, so perhaps it should be changed to something like "Zhoreuc - Paradise (Shared via treaty)." (word it however you want, if you decide to do so)

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Ok, Imezon system alnd Grim told me I could just change the planet type to desert.

Ross even if it wasnt desert in the first place for a starting planet dont you think new players should get a plus for them?

I'm not starting or restarting completly, I keep my stuff but abandon Earth and pure humanity.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

*Sigh*

I think that would kill the point of randomizing it, Mather.

Also, Doom, people have renamed some planets:

Hedgehog changed his Earthlike planet to Valasmaa

Hex changed his planet to Sierro

I think in the future, the planet names are just going to be set like this until somebody renames them:

[system name] I (Type)

[system name] II (Type)

[system name] III (type)

etc.

(Doom's idea originally)

2Xeo5.png

I just figgured out my budget is going to be the easiest one to do, my researchers are Goa'uld who want luxurius food as payment for good work, my warriors are Jaffa who need only their faith and infants or symbiotes to fight and my workers are human who would work til they die for their faith, also my trading currency would be mostly naquadah, jewelry and tech.

My homeworld will still be named Dakara.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

That breaks the game.

You still need to use currency, and you can't just say "My people only think of the greater good and thus will build anything or research anything for free" otherwise, I would have done that long ago,

2Xeo5.png

That breaks the game.

You still need to use currency, and you can't just say "My people only think of the greater good and thus will build anything or research anything for free" otherwise, I would have done that long ago,

As would I anyways would it be possible for me to instant move only 3/50 of my total population (or do I have to do it the hard way)

EDIT: Also I am starting a 70 year project called ARCHIVE: X

LNYvk.png

Gdp in this game is less of a measure of actualy money, then what you are capable of doing. Even if you have workers do everything for free (Stupid), you still can't build infinite whatevers.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

I know it breaks the game but theoretically it could happen.

And yeh, we'd need to trade interstellar aswell.

Heres mine, If they don't work and make exactly what I want I kill there children and then slowly cut off there limbs.

Where's your planet, I want to blow it up.

Anger much?

We still not allowed nuclear bombs?

meatlover.png

Rocco, Hex owns planet Sierro in the Imezon system. Have fun.

We're allowed fission bombs, no dirty bombs though.

That would be fusion bombs. And that would be because I occasionally have other things to do than obsessively edit a post, hex.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

We're allowed fusion bombs, no dirty bombs though.

Fixed.

We are allowed fusion bombs (AKA "clean bombs"). So far, only Malaysia and the Britannian Empire have these bombs, and they are better quality than 2009-era bombs. These bombs aren't shared via the NWO, so don't expect to get any from Mather.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

We're allowed fission bombs, no dirty bombs though.

That would be fusion bombs. And that would be because I occasionally have other things to do than obsessively edit a post, hex.

Oh ok lol.

And I don't want them I was just wondering what the rules are.

meatlover.png

I think, going by what Ross said of 10 million people averaging earning 40k a year, your GDP is therefore 400b.

Ergo, you have an available surplus (20%) of 80b. Same for all new players.

Seems reasonable to me..

(Note: This is your entire government budget, us established players are taking 20% of that 20%.. neh)

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Another batch of colonists have reached the Ohan system, and have been distributed to the 3 planets I have there. Several more battlecruizers, colony ships, and harvesters have been completed. The latest version of medgel has been completed, and will be replacing the previous versions. So everyone knows about the dyson bubble, but how is the dyson shard a exclusive technology? Isn't the bubble made up of dyson shards?

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!