• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Heh, that doesn't matter too much.

It means I can feed in a ton of innate, useless materials like nitrogen, or just random materials that aren't useful for anything else, and create the materials that I can use.

I think you're forgetting that I'm basically the leader in mechanical tech, so if I really wanted to, it wouldn't take me that long to modify it to do other things as well. Such as reassembling quarks.

2Xeo5.png

So...You actually gave me the machine? Well, thats even better, it means I still have it and I never had to pay for it.

Yes, but you are limited to reasembling already existing atoms into molecules, while I can use the quarks the reconstruct the atom itself.

It would be inefficient to make individual atoms. By inefficient I mean so expensive you would be insane to do it.

LNYvk.png

So...You actually gave me the machine? Well, thats even better, it means I still have it and I never had to pay for it.

Yes, but you are limited to reasembling already existing atoms into molecules, while I can use the quarks the reconstruct the atom itself.

It would be inefficient to make individual atoms. By inefficient I mean so expensive you would be insane to do it.

Making atoms, molecules and objects is done automaticly, I just input a file explaining exactly what I want, like amount of protons, neutrons and electrons per each of that atom etc.

It means I can feed in a ton of innate, useless materials like nitrogen, or just random materials that aren't useful for anything else, and create the materials that I can use.

I think you're forgetting that I'm basically the leader in mechanical tech, so if I really wanted to, it wouldn't take me that long to modify it to do other things as well. Such as reassembling quarks.

Oh, but it will take a long time, because what seems logical to me often seems completely pointless to others. That one piece of old technology is going to take you a year even to figgure out how works without the help of my scientists(they did the work for you when I gave it to you).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Just generated a system, or discovered one, whatever. My ships have just reached the system with the paradise planet, at the same time my communications reached them with new orders. The station ships are upgrading all the other ships with FTL tech. They will then head off to the other system I made. The fleet heading there is the following: 10 Station Ships, 8 Colony ships, 4 Harvester Ships, 13 Medium Cruisers, 1 capital battleship. On Earth, I'm working on building a few more production stations. The space elevators I've been building are now complete, cutting ship prices by 20%.

Also, I made a trade with the BE.

Basically, all of my African territories, other than Lesotho, Ethiopia, and South Africa, and most of the people there for Canada. I'm also paying for the Burmese purchase for the BE. All citizens are being moved from Canada to BE land. The most loyal African Brazilians are being moved to South Africa. The BE is also keeping their Canadian oil reserves, which are also being moved currently. Because of the fairly decentralized way I've kept control of Africa, the citizens there don't care too much about the transition.

I might have forgotten something from this trade, but oh well.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Oh, but it will take a long time, because what seems logical to me often seems completely pointless to others. That one piece of old technology is going to take you a year even to figgure out how works without the help of my scientists(they did the work for you when I gave it to you).

You make it seem as if it's difficult to open it up and watch it do its job.

Besides, its not like I'm exactly limited in the way of time.

Okay, so apprently I have 2 trillion saved up over the last 20 years or so.

I'm increasing the funding to my space elevator project by 30b per year.

Building another two shipyards, one above Orojike, one above Zypherius, each one costing around 180 billion.

Building another 10 factory ships, to produce Mechos bodies at a faster rate.

And then I'm going to build another two Cataclysm ships, meaning I'll have five.

2Xeo5.png

And since the only person to oppose an insta-move was Doom, and three others are for it, I see no reason why I can't go for it. So there, all 250 million Nigerian citizens have been relocated to Harakkis and Uthiah.

We were just talking about the insta-move thing, how about we wait till tomorrow before anything happens. Or, if you want, all your people starve to death and die from the elements.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Reiterating what Dungeonal said, we are doing a government-sponsored programme over the next 10 years that will grant our able-bodied citizens basic military training. This programme will cost a total of 1.5 trillion.

Because of our new African land, our budget has increased (Britannia's budget, not Dungeonal's) from 461 billion to 681 billion.

We are producing a facility in Northern Scotland that will produce fusion nukes and attach the warheads onto S2E missiles. This project will cost 80 billion.

The missile shield in our African territory is being upgraded, as well as the shield in the British Isles.

We are continuing to pay for our purchase of the entirety of Aether over the next 29 years.

The Royal Navy and Royal Air Force is going to go through an overhaul.

Three more years are left for Project Stellar Strife B.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

And since the only person to oppose an insta-move was Doom, and three others are for it, I see no reason why I can't go for it. So there, all 250 million Nigerian citizens have been relocated to Harakkis and Uthiah.

We were just talking about the insta-move thing, how about we wait till tomorrow before anything happens. Or, if you want, all your people starve to death and die from the elements.

Why? What is so wrong with an insta-move? And as for the elements thing, my people are reptilian...

Well, it's kind of stupid. Build more ships, buy more ships, it'll be done soon enough.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Why? What is so wrong with an insta-move? And as for the elements thing, my people are reptilian...

Well, it's kind of stupid. Build more ships, buy more ships, it'll be done soon enough.

40 years, actually. And I won't have the manpower on my planets to do anything substantial until about 15 years.

Why didn't we just stay in the other thread then? All an insta-move will do is encourage interstellar activity.

The purpose of moving threads was so we could make it easier for new players to start, and keep track of the maps and all better. How many people do you have on Harakkis or w.e now?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

40 years, actually. And I won't have the manpower on my planets to do anything substantial until about 15 years.

Why didn't we just stay in the other thread then? All an insta-move will do is encourage interstellar activity.

The purpose of moving threads was so we could make it easier for new players to start, and keep track of the maps and all better. How many people do you have on Harakkis or w.e now?

About 800,000. Only 249 million to go.

Tell you what, let's just say that once you get ~10 million people on that planet, we can just say all your people are there. Would that be ok?

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Doom, by "BE" do you mean British Empire?

I want an up-to-date Earth Map.

The Zhoreuc map is finalized, but borders won't be set up for a while. Penguin, your colonists are just a simple dot on that island at the moment. Borders will be set when colonies start expanding.

The specs bought from Serephurus have resulted in new bomber spacecrafts. These will have virtually the exact same stats in maneuverability and speed as the British space fighters. But instead of being fighters, they are bombers. Picture is irrelevant, and these are currently on low priority production on Mars.

Nuetron experimentation has resulted in large amounts of radiation. Observations continue.

@Mather

I have a "cannon" that can ionize the air around it to cause rain. Your fake metal revoloves heavily around magnetism and ions. Explain why my ion cannon wouldn't completely negate your shield.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The Zhoreuc map is finalized, but borders won't be set up for a while. Penguin, your colonists are just a simple dot on that island at the moment. Borders will be set when colonies start expanding.

The specs bought from Serephurus have resulted in new bomber spacecrafts. These will have virtually the exact same stats in maneuverability and speed as the British space fighters. But instead of being fighters, they are bombers. Picture is irrelevant, and these are currently on low priority production on Mars.

Nuetron experimentation has resulted in large amounts of radiation. Observations continue.

@Mather

I have a "cannon" that can ionize the air around it to cause rain. Your fake metal revoloves heavily around magnetism and ions. Explain why my ion cannon wouldn't completely negate your shield.

And I was insane enough to militarize that cannon so it would play hell with just about any fortifications. (or force fields etc.)

LNYvk.png

@Mather

Yes, she is referring to the Britannian Empire.

SWAG

That's fine. Takes a while for them to set up anyway.

Research continues, blah, stuff, etc.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Eleven destroyers (2009-era) from the Royal Navy are being taken apart and rebuilt from the metal salvaged from the old ships. They should be remade in one year, costing approximately 6 billion each. These new ships will retain their respective names, but they will be outfitted with modern technology, just like the last 36 destroyers that I created a couple decades ago.

E2S technology gained via the NWO will be incorporated into the Britannian Empire's defence grid.

The production facility for nuclear weapons in Northern Scotland should be ready in about 3 years, although time can be added to the project if needed.

SWAG

Guest Mrmegakirby

Ok, may as well calculate how long 'till all of my population will arrive at Yexenus.

Fadou W is 22 YL away. Therefore, it will take 9.6 hours per ship, or 2.5 voyages per year. I currently have 10 ships, each with a carrying capacity of 20,000 (Is that reasonable? If not, i will change it). I'm also building another 25, at a rate of 2 per year. So at the end of this year, i will have transported 425000 citizens, the next year a total of 935000, the next a total of 1530000... So on. Anyways, chances are you don't want to read a series of calculations, so I'll just say all of my people will be at Yexenus within 60 years or so.

Sorry about not posting before my only one in this thread (if I even posted in this one at all,) but I was at a LAN all weekend as well as today.

Can someone please tell me a bit about the Zhoreuc Agreement, the post on the 1st page doesn't give me enough detail.

[spoiler=Australia Story]A meteorite had crashed into Australia, forever changing the country as a whole. It turned a vast majority of Autralians into a new alien species, called The Swarm. Those who were unchanged have all moved to other countries, fearing these new inhabitants might kill them. The new Alien specials have since taken over the country, destroying what they don't need and then keeping those items for later use.

The aliens are broken up into several sub-species.

Each alien sub-species has a champion, The champions are the leaders, and are extremely smart and cunning. Leaders always sport armour with a symbol inscribed onto it.

[hide=Drones]Drones are weak by themselves, however, if you see 1 by itself you are considered very lucky. Drones will swarm in thousands to allow them to be fast workers, and they use the numbers well in fights. Drones are small 4 legged creatures resembling a beetle in looks, but in addition to the 4 legs they have 2 tentacles that appear just behind their heads and feel like jelly. These are used to hold tools and pick up even the smallest of parts. They are territorial and will fight to the death against anything that gets near whatever they are working on. Can't think on their own and cannot be reasoned with.[/hide]

[hide=Soldiers]Soldiers are the stupidest of all the alien species. "See movy movy, shoot movy movy!" Very tall and bulky, with an ape-like appearance, their eyes are located on their shoulders and they sport a large weapon on their left arm. The weapon can fire one of 3 kinds of ammo: acid balls, metallic shards, and they can put a small missile in there and launch it. They literally will grab a missile and shove it in there, right way or wrong. They have a fear of cats.[/hide]

[hide=Haunters]Haunters are creatures of the sky. Larged winged creatures with sharp claws on their arms, they are rather skilled at dropping things. Sounds stupid, but you won't be laughing when they grab that missile from that plane they just destroyed, and drop it straight into your lap. They may not have guns or missiles, but they are hard to detect on radar and like to fly right through planes. They will also to the same for boats, but not land vehicles after their previous champion tried to fly through a heavy armoured tank.[/hide]

[hide=Healers]Healers possess no combat abilities, and just float around aimlessly until they detect a threat, where they will allert all nearby aliens, or flee. If they come across an injured teammate they will heal them. If the patient dies they eat them. They can also very slowly heal humans, but will not eat them should they die (something about them not being clean enough to eat.) They look like a blue jellyfish with orange tentacles.[/hide]

[hide=Hunters]Hunters are small agile creatures, which are often used to scout new areas. Looking somewhat like a small human running on all fours. They always carry an alien sniper, as well as a dri-dir, which roughly translates into Blade of Assassin. A dri-dir is a dagger used for sole purpuse of stabbing backs. Will not get in fights unless it is extremely far away, or so they can sneak up and stab your back.[/hide]

[hide=Civ]A Civ is an alien which hasn't become any of the others. Civ's are young aliens which will eventually grow into one of the others. Looking like a pile of goo, they start to show what alien they shall become in 5 human years. Will eat anything small enough to fit inside it. They can split themselves up anytimes over, and rejoin back together.[/hide]

[hide=Tank]Tank is the central nervous system for the aliens. Only 1 is ever alive at one time, and upon it's death the next alien born becomes one. Aliens are very secretive about it's looks. However, it is well known that it will allow for basic telepathic communication during a combat situation. It allows the champions to communicate with their sub-species aswell as allow the Tank and the champions to to communicate, as well as each other. Cannot fight or move very fast.[/hide]

[spoiler=Mechanic]The Mechanic (As recently 'created' thanks to the Tank) is a humanoid creature which is capable of building and restoring both Swarm and non-Swarm technology. It has a photographic memory as well as advanced mechanical as well as physics knowledge. After look at the schematics for an object for 10 seconds it can accurately duplicate the item if it has the objects required to do so. Whilst they will build weapons, they do not fight, and instead build robots as well as have other Swarmites protect them.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

@Mather

That would not remove the shield altogether, but it will be able to cause fluctuations alowing matter, radiation and light, so it would be usefull against me. Although I will never willingly enter a war, I only want to make technological progress and make my sivilisations thrive.

Neural controlling unit has now come far enough to allow one to controll something with a wireless helm(we already have the tech only with wires IRL). I start Incorporating it in my ships. As a new tech I start developing Smart missiles capable of attacking in swarm and controll when to detonate even if they hit something.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

You make it seem as if it's difficult to open it up and watch it do its job.

Besides, its not like I'm exactly limited in the way of time.

You don't know how to start it or how to input the specs for the objects you are making, when you used the machine to speed up your nano-tube tech, the scientists I sent with it did that. Even if you did manage to view it's command list, etc. by connecting to a main circuit-board you would have to translate half Norwegian half Swahili to read it(it was made during the period of linguistic change).

EDIT: Srry about the double post.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1