• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

I'll take Opez.

I'll also research a new fusion reactor for the rail cannon which recycles excess heat if that's balanced enough. :)

I don't really think it's possible because the heat will melt everything it touches, so recycling isn't really possible. Plus it will take a very, very long time to research.

Dusty, sorry about the mix up with yggdrasil. I was given a list of systems, and it listed that as 8ly away. I'll fix it when I can. New rule, if you want to change a planet name, you have to take the list from the first post, and edit whatever you want changed, and I'll put it back in.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Hey everyone... Just typing on my iPhone... Wait, no... My iPhone 3G.

What are railguns? I've played a game with them in, do they simply fire electricity?

Basically, it's a coil of electromagnets, that activate in sequence, and they speed an object up to like 4000 m/s or more (or less). Wikipedia will be better than asking me though.

Mather, for god's sake, your only argument is that there is no conversion between heat and energy, and so on. Heat is so directly related to energy, and yes there is a way to convert heat to energy directly. You can't make 1 degree Celsius more efficient.

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

Borders throughout the Britannian Empire are being fortified with military personnel. Visitors will be put through searches before entering.

Ten destroyers have been sent to Japan and our other territories in the Pacific Ocean. Six destroyers are patrolling our African waters, 15 destroyers will guard the British Isles, and five destroyers will guard our territory in the Indian Ocean.

The HMS Pax Britannica and the rest of the fleet that was dispatched with the ship and Aether's fleet have made it to Etematec in the Sega-Res system. Sixty thousand colonists from this fleet have landed on the surface of the planet. They are reporting a lush, riverine land that is bordered by mountain ranges in the north and a coastal area to the south.

britanniaeworldmap.png

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Hey everyone... Just typing on my iPhone... Wait, no... My iPhone 3G.

What are railguns? I've played a game with them in, do they simply fire electricity?

Basically, it's a coil of electromagnets, that activate in sequence, and they speed an object up to like 4000 m/s or more (or less). Wikipedia will be better than asking me though.

Mather, for god's sake, your only argument is that there is no conversion between heat and energy, and so on. Heat is so directly related to energy, and yes there is a way to convert heat to energy directly. You can't make 1 degree Celsius more efficient.

I'm saying that it will convert heat into radiation, magnetism or electricity, there's no set 100% efficiancy for that.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

[hide=Updated Earth Map]4XYy4.png[/hide]

Jetpack research has finished. New gun line will come out tomorrow. The first alpha tests for the E2S Fighters progressed well, with the fighter managing to break orbit, though it used up too much of its fuel in doing so. Working on something to counter this.

TFed has started R&D on a new line of assault vehicles (APCs, Tanks, Trucks, etc).

Also, SURGE IN FUNDING! :rolleyes:

I'm selling my land in Gaia to Indy.

Which country did you own?

The smaller country that was closest to Finland. It's already coloured your colour.

SWAG

That's Estonia, what I figured. Just checking to make sure. dungeonal is also selling me Latvia directly south of Estonia, if someone wants to update the map. If not I will later.

Like hell he is, Latvia is mine.

According to the map you own Lithuania, not Latvia.

q8tsigindy500fan.jpg

indy500fanan9.jpg

Yeah, I took the land that made up Nigeria, since there was noone living there lol.

You moved your entire population to another planet, neh?

No, he's still there. He can't automatically move his population until he has 10,000,000 colonists on another world.

SWAG

Yeah, I took the land that made up Nigeria, since there was noone living there lol.

No, he's still there. He can't automatically move his population until he has 10,000,000 colonists on another world.

Eh whatever, he's moving his entire population. I can't really be arsed to edit it again, since that'll be what the map will look like in a few years anyways.

Not yet, there are about 248 million people living there. And I'm keeping it even when they leave, it's where my capital will be located.

Nobody is going to be there, yet the land will still be yours? What's the point in that?

Well, there will be a treaty that no troops can be moved near Earth, so I can save a bit of money by keeping government officials here were I don't have to defend them.

What are you talking about?

SWAG

Eh whatever, he's moving his entire population. I can't really be arsed to edit it again, since that'll be what the map will look like in a few years anyways.

Not yet, there are about 248 million people living there. And I'm keeping it even when they leave, it's where my capital will be located.

Nobody is going to be there, yet the land will still be yours? What's the point in that?

Well, there will be a treaty that no troops can be moved near Earth, so I can save a bit of money by keeping government officials here were I don't have to defend them.

Nobody will follow that treaty. Anyways, I'll put Nigeria back on the map, sorry about the mix up Rocco.

[hide=Map (Stick this on the front page Doom)]anzdX.png[/hide]

Okay I just read a few thing and am rather annoyed.

First You cannot start out with fusion nukes as a tech and ross unless sere gave them to you you dont have them either.

Second Ross I have already sent ships to the sinabo system and they should be in the system now so could you please not send ships there?

LNYvk.png