• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Dusty, Pie, quick question: WHAT THE [bleep] ARE YOU DOING IN MY SYSTEM?

Your system?

Why are you getting pissed anyways, we're you're allies lol.

You have a system, but I can't have a system? And no offense, but you tend to get easily pissed off and I'd rather not have a door dragged onto my doorstep.

Well, the way to map is set up, I'm stuck in a corner with no where to expand (which I'm kind of forced to question whether that was deliberate), and besides, it's a tiny planet, all that's on there are a few military bases and outposts. There's nothing stopping us from sharing it anyways.

And yes, I do get easily pissed off, because I get attacked so much in this thread.

TFed News: I'm using those giant ship magnets to drag asteroids into Yggdrasil's system. They'll be dotted all around the place, and hollowed out at random so as to allow them to hold a fighter squadron and some defense towers. So, if someone wants to advance into the system, they'll either have to stop and destroy each and every one, which would take a while, or blaze through and ignore them, which would mean there would be a number of fighters behind them.

Your system?

You have a system, but I can't have a system? And no offense, but you tend to get easily pissed off and I'd rather not have a door dragged onto my doorstep.

Well, the way to map is set up, I'm stuck in a corner with no where to expand (which I'm kind of forced to question whether that was deliberate), and besides, it's a tiny planet, all that's on there are a few military bases and outposts. There's nothing stopping us from sharing it anyways.

And yes, I do get easily pissed off, because I get attacked so much in this thread.

So... you have no room to expand, so you just take a planet I might have had plans for -.-

There's nothing stopping us from sharing it. We had no problem with Earth being shared between everyone.

Your system?

So... you have no room to expand, so you just take a planet I might have had plans for -.-

There's nothing stopping us from sharing it. We had no problem with Earth being shared between everyone.

If you recall, we left Earth because some people (not naming names here) took all the land.

That would be, everyone?

I'm observing that some people get greedy.

What a stellar observation.

Your system?

If you recall, we left Earth because some people (not naming names here) took all the land.

That would be, everyone?

Like me, now controlling a single pixel.

This game is all about expansion. If you really want to stop somebody expanding, then your only option is to fight them.

Personally, I'm happy with my four planets for the moment. I'd rather reinforce and upgrade everything on those planets and leave them flawlessly functioning first.

I suggest some other people do the same. Having lots of planets with lower populations can only do damage to your budget.

Hex, unless there is a huuuuge hollow space filled with air (And I mean like, impossible large) then no.

Can you guys please put those quotes in hide tags, you just ate the page :blink:

2Xeo5.png