Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

Killerwatt I think there was a small error with the planet list, becuase it said Opez was up for grabs. However, I had claimed (and colonised) Opez and Afkian in the Ohan system. If you really want to keep it you can, but if you end up in a different alliance things might be a little more tense :razz: in which case it may be better to just claim another open galaxy.

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Okay, if I cannot make the reactor, I will make advanced mechs. :)

And Mather, we can't share advanced tech if we are aliens can we. :wink:

Ignore Mather. Those aren't even the rules; the rules are on the front page of THIS thread.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

The slave-miners had discovered a mineral wein and one of the mine chartographers had been sent to map the new found ore and investigate what mineral it was. Twenty minutes later and the chartographer still had not returned, I decided to stall his execution until after he was done. Panic then broke out in the mines, some high-ranking Jaffa guard gave me the news, the chartogarpher as well as some of the miners had been found dead, without any sign of visible damage, I knew I had struck the motherload...

I walked into the baracks, watching the Jaffa kneel at my sight. I picked out one houndred, saying I had a "special assignement" for them, if they only knew...

I sent the Jaffa into the mine, looking at each of their faces, enjoying every bit of pain it did them to be ordered to do a task like this. I knew their symbiotes would protect them, at least from the radiation...

The first batch had been brought out, I went to pick up some of it, taking it back into the pyramid. I summoned a handfull of my Goa'uld scientists, and after briefing them of how the mineral was found I brought them to my private lab. At first they flinched when they saw my clones there, waiting for something to do, but afterwards they grew used to it, as well as to my plan for the mineral...

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Yet another ripoff from Stargate.

Its really starting to annoy me now, and I'm sure its starting to annoy everyone else too.

Anyways, with the 1 trilliion from selling land to Norway, I'm going to produce two more shipyards, one above Zypherius, and one above Dowari in the Sinabo system.

Rhadamanthus VII - X and Cataclysm IV-VI will be produced over the next 7 years, Helios orb production will continue during this time, factory ships being built, harvesters being built, yadda yadda yadda.

Ships are still in orbit over Imezon, and will remain there until I feel like pulling them back.

Data splicing in another 11 years I think, but I'm going to add more scientists to it, and add a 10 billion reward to whichever team can first perfect it, in addition to their normal pay, so I think I should get it done in about 9 years instead. Just for the record, Data splicing will allow me to mix and match fragments of uploaded minds, essentially allowing me to reproduce.

Work begins on reverse engineering the Atomic construction unit.

2Xeo5.png

Yet another ripoff from Stargate.

Its really starting to annoy me now, and I'm sure its starting to annoy everyone else too.

This time you're wrong, this is neither going to be naquadriah or tirinium.

It is actually inspired by something real.

Results from an ASSLOAD scan shows that the mineral contains 294 protons and electrons with 94 neutrons, what an odd number. The material releases alpha prticles but is suprisingly stable, aproximated half life for this mineral is calculated to be between a centuary and a millenia, although it is hard to know when it is such a long time ahead...

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Something that can be used to mass clone people?

I don't think there is a metal that can do that.

Nope, and the atomic specifications are just a way to prove it is not from StarGate(they do not ad such information), it is actually my birthdate;

29.04.1994(dd.mm.yy)

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

So, what does this metal actually do?

Its probably better if you tell us now, rather than us finding it impossible later and then getting pissed off at you again.

It is radioactive as I have said several times, it generates alpha particles as a process of its nuclear decay. What is special about it is that it is stable and therefore may not burst into flames at any moment like plutonium does when it becomes plutonium-hydride.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I decide to name the material Jahrium. We have been able to make a small remote-detonated bomb containing 20 grams of it, and I decide we test it in the desert. We have loaded the bomb onto a tel'tac and fly off to the chosen area...

We have arrived, we use the second set of rings on the underside of the ship to place the bomb. We fly out into orbit and I push the button...

The bomb goes of, a large area the size of Denmark is covered in bright light before fading away into a crater, this material seems to violent to be kept unsecure...

Back in my laboratory one of my scientists comes up with the idea of trying to detonate a few grams of the material indirectly as a "test" for it, I decide to let him lead a small group of Jaffa in order to let them try that suicide test...

The test results proved more intriguing than annything I've ever seen; He was unable to ignite the material both through the use of flames, external explotions and dropping a one ton Iron onto it...

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

You're going to need some research time.

It doesn't seem that powerful, so I'd go with two years.

I've actually grown fond of these reports and these tests I'm putting it through would take at max 100 times the time I write them in, thus making me write slower than the "real-time" of the hegemony.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I'm going to be creating a new polymer/alloy for 10 years.

It's going to have atoms shaped in a hollow ball strucure and will be extremly strong, with extreme colds it will get thinner (but this also makes

it much harder) with extreme heat it becomes bendy.

Magnetic and conducts electricity however heat is badly conducted.

Light is conducted EXTREMLY badly on it do if you fire a light at it it will not make on diffrennce (lasers might give a small spot)

meatlover.png

So you're researching an almost invincible material?

I would think that would take a lot longer than 10 years, if possible at all.

1. Polymers can't really be magnetic.

2. I can already tell its specifically designed for use against me. I'm not that stupid, I already knew you were planning to try to take me on.

If you try to create said material, I'll destroy the research facilities that are working on it.

And if anybody thinks this is too harsh, think of it this way. Somebody is creating a new gun that uses your weaknesses as its strong point, and you find out about it. Are you just going to let them be until they finish it? I don't think so.

You really should have used a secret project for this, because now I'm going to want to know about any projects you start on.

Not very tactical thinking now, was it?

2Xeo5.png

Changes to the systems list:

Yggdrasil (RD) 22 LY from Earth

Mimir-Minor Volcanic (Terran Federation)

Midgard-Earthlike (Terran Federation)

Birfrost-Eathlike (Terran Federation)

Vanaheim-Rocky (Terran Federation)

Tyr-Minor Arctic (Terran Federation)

Vala-Gas Giant

Ohan (RD,W) 6 LY from Earth

Opez-Earthlike (The Combine)

Afkia-Earthlike (The Combine)

Uxiu I-Minor Volcanic

Uxiu II-Minor Artic (Terran Federation)

Zufan-Rocky

Ru Kih-Gas Giant

Galero- Gas Giant

Yguah (B ) 5 LY from Earth

Harakkis-Desert (Nigeria)

Ogekrus-Tiny (Terran Federation)

Lacia Octavus-Extreme Arctic

Ehreava-Tiny

Uthiah-Rocky

Oruguma-Gas Giant

--

Walka, can you provide the list of planets in your system so it can be added? I know its by Yggdrasil, but idk what planets there are in it.

Ross quit being paranoid.

Don't play dumb.

You specifically wanted to create a material that deflects light. My primary weapon happens to be laser. I happen to be at war with you (Technically, its not true war yet).

It doesn't add up well for you.

Also, dusty, I like that update system, I think I'll use that.

[hide=System changes]

Sinabo (RD) 12 LY from Earth

Rexan I-Gas Giant

Rexan II-Gas Giant

Abomizo-Desert (Malaysia)

Ayaruo-Desert (Aether)

Maekos-Rocky

Dowari-Rocky (Aether)

Na Pecia-Gas Giant

Sega-Res (B )15 LY from Earth

Zypherius-Desert (Aether)

Lo Bustran-Desert

Ocusa Respeica-Gas Giant

Etematec/Brittaniae- Earthlike (Japan/Britannian empire)

Joru-Tiny

Suen-Gas Giant

Orojike-Minor Arctic (Aether)

Aux Whiso-Tiny

[/hide]

2Xeo5.png

I am done with Jahrium research, we've found the last neccessery bits of knowledge. I host a great feast for those scientists that helped me, ending with a round of wine, little did they know that was going to be their last chalise...

Brain controlled missiles are done, they are shaped like squids for maximum agility and speed, I equip each of those missiles with one gram Jahrium warheads. They are going to be used by Atlantis, jumpers and ground stations.

The new subspace experiment is going fine and I have to pick up signs of alpha radiation(non-lethal, can be blocked by even paper) coming out of it, setting all scientists to develop a way of using that.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

So.... You want me to change the light thing?

Yes, I do.

It also shouldn't conduct electricity or be magnetic.

Also, Mather, fyi alpha radiation is the least penetrating, but its the perhaps most dangerous.

Radon gas, for example, emits alpha, and since it gets into your lungs it is very dangerous indeed.

You shouldn't just dismiss it, all radiation is deadly.

2Xeo5.png