Hegemony-V2 begins page 302

fastortoise

Actually, that is pretty funny :razz:

Anyways, I think you start off with a limited number of ships, but you really want to build a shipyard or space station asap really.

Everyone's starting GPD is 80 billion, but that can improve with time.

2Xeo5.png

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Hex, and to a lesser extent, his voiceless follower Mather.

I'm not voiceless!

Man, if you think we're annoying; try looking over discussions and techs made! If you have an IQ above 70 you'll notice we have been the ones making reasonable techs backed up by facts! While you've been using ARC cannons, for example, for years, but still no one knows what the f*** ARC means!

...damn, that was good...

I and Hex have now made a coalission named The System Lords.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

ARC stands for nothing.

I was really just seeing if I could get people to say it in all caps for this long without asking.

Its a laser, and I do believe that we have working lasers right now. I just modified it a bit for military use.

Cataclysm III and Rhadamanthus IV, V and VI have been dispatched to the outskirts of the Imezon system. They have been ordered to take evasive action in the case of an attack, but otherwise remain stationary. If you attack them, it would likely be the end of both of you, considering your military isn't very strong, and you only have 160 billion GPD combined.

I have also sent a cargo ship along with them to scatter around 40 Helios orbs amongst my ships position.

You can take this as a declaration of war if you wish.

2Xeo5.png

ARC stands for nothing.

I was really just seeing if I could get people to say it in all caps for this long without asking.

Its a laser, and I do believe that we have working lasers right now. I just modified it a bit for military use.

Cataclysm III and Rhadamanthus IV, V and VI have been dispatched to the outskirts of the Imezon system. They have been ordered to take evasive action in the case of an attack, but otherwise remain stationary. If you attack them, it would likely be the end of both of you, considering your military isn't very strong, and you only have 160 billion GPD combined.

You can take this as a declaration of war if you wish.

I do not attack them...

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I don't care. I'm not taking the money.

You know my demands, stop being a douche, and I'll call the ships away.

However, they will remain there for the next 7-10 years anyway to make sure you actually stop this time, not say you'll stop then do it all again later.

2Xeo5.png

OK, I made a shipyard in the past 10 minutes. That's like a few weeks (reasonable?).

I'll be working for interstellar trade, a rich trade partner would be splendiforous.

Condoms are now being heavily taxed, in hopes of a slight rise in population.

I'll also be designing 2 new models of tradeships, One will likely be done soon. Production will begin as soon as the designs are ready.

In a few years, we will make a small fleet of ships for defense, as we have no intentions of attacking another planet.

A shipyard will take around 3 years to produce.

I think you can have a small space station as starting tech though, so you aren't left behind in the way of ships.

Hedgehog, I will trade rare metals and minerals with you.

2Xeo5.png

OK, I made a shipyard in the past 10 minutes. That's like a few weeks (reasonable?).

It took me 5 days/years to IMPROVE my shipyards.. And my budget is a lot bigger than yours.

But then again, we don't want to gimp your civs.. So I don't know really. I guess you should spend 1-2 days building a very basic shipyard.

Hex - don't spam the topic, yeah?

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

Annihilation class ARC lasers, heavy railguns, light railguns and a few fusion nukes, for good measure.

2 Cargo ships have been dispatched on a trade route between the Meoxo system and Sega-Res, they will pick up the shipments on a 2.5 year cycle.

Expect this to add about 8 billion to your GPD for the time being. When you can produce more minerals, I'm sure this number will be higher.

2Xeo5.png

What's a coalission?

Furthermore, what are your factually based, realistic ideas?

Epic fail?

You sir, are very near death.

Yes, I know I have several similarities to Death7755, just kidding.

Neural controll is existing (with many limitations though).

SAC, ASSLOAD and rings are bound to be possible at some time due to our current speed of developement at that subject.

EM-thrusters are possible.

Stargates(not accepted) I did enough research on to make myself with the right equipement and materials.

EM-shields(recently denied) would be possible.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

No, you didn't do enough research on Stargates. They break physics. Pretty sure if you'd done any research other than watching SG-1 you would know this.

I seriously read for hours about wormholes, space-time, the emptyness of space and the one, and so far only, (don't remember what it's called material that has "opposite" physical laws).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

If you really did enough research then you'd know that to power a wormhole, you need access to almost limitless amounts of energy.

Nope, not limitless, a 3,200 000 000 000 or something terrajoule per 15 min. I calculated it myself and I have posted it a few times due to responces like that.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1