• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Wisp

• Nero

• Seraphi

• archimage_a

Holy [cabbage] you guys have some huge dedication. I'd never be able to even attempt to attempt to do this. Also surprised it never got moved to forum games or the RPG forum thing.

if it did get moved to either of those itd lose alot of it members

Moved to new Role-Play forum. :)

=D>

--------

In other news, Britannian military conscription continues. Nuclear output has now commenced at two nukes a year. Galahads, SIS suits, Sparta suits, and the new aircraft are being produced. We are currently trying to supply most or all of the regular infantry with SIS suits. Sparta suits are currently at the bottom of our priorities as the Special Infantry continues to use the 2 million X4 suits that were made years ago. We plan to create about ~100,000-200,000 (rough estimate) Galahads and perhaps a few thousand aircraft.

EDIT: I'm probably going to multi-thread as well.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

LOOK!!

STOP SPAMMING UP THIS THREAD WITH MEDIEVIL DISCUSSION, START THE NEW THREAD ALREADY!

Please do not post in all caps;

Spamming includes posting entire messages using excessive formatting (all caps)

:)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

LOOK!!

STOP SPAMMING UP THIS THREAD WITH MEDIEVIL DISCUSSION, START THE NEW THREAD ALREADY!

Its a small sacrifice for less spam. (therfore its ok)

and can we ride mythological creatures? as long as there not over powered, yeh... that sounds good.

meatlover.png

LOOK!!

and can we ride mythological creatures? as long as there not over powered, yeh... that sounds good.

Breaking the rules to counteract other rules is not 'ok'. If you believe another post/other posts are breaking rules, report them as opposed to replying to them.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RIP Michaelangelopolous

LOOK!!

Breaking the rules to counteract other rules is not 'ok'. If you believe another post/other posts are breaking rules, report them as opposed to replying to them.

Ok.

Sorry.

And the limits for RNG are wrong.

meatlover.png

Hex, there are, amazingly, others who will partake in the medieval thread who were not in IRC at the moment you were explaining why they are wrong. I was not even reading IRC when you were in it.

So please, rather than post more spam, explain for the benefit of myself and others, why they are wrong.

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

I'm gonna try multi-threading, but if Mideval becomes as popluar as this (10+ pages in the first day) I may have to quit one. And at this point, the mideval one looks a little more fun. And balanced.

I would like to see the Mideval thread come up pretty soon though. I'm jsut about ready for it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I hate to post off-topic like this, but I have to call dibs on the Byzantine empire. Especially Constantinople. With a good leader they will be unstoppable.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

lol, the last post that was ontopic was nearly 5 pages ago.

Tbh civilization doesn't really matter. You're starting off as a tribe of 10,000 people anyways.

We get the civilization's technology though, right? I demand my greek fire throwers!

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

you don't get the civilaixations starting tech, especially if it would prove to be a major advantage with no disadvantage. Otherwise, China would be unbeatable.

you don't get the civilaixations starting tech, especially if it would prove to be a major advantage with no disadvantage. Otherwise, China would be unbeatable.

So whats the point of choosing a specific civilizations, other than loyalties?

[/hide]

there's no pre-existing alliances either, lol

Basically just customize your own culture. Base it on an existing one if you really want. It's more fun this way

The thread is going to be created soon.

If you haven't already, please send me your details about your tribe/civilisation through PM. Thanks.

Also, please do not make any posts on the thread until I am finished with my reserve posts and make a "Post now" message. Thanks.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.