Type Of Fight: 1 Hour Cap CWA PKRI

Styles: Melee Binds ONLY

Area: Clan Wars Arena

Arena/Boundries: Classic: Middle Boundries

===

LND Starting: 25

TDM Starting: 23

War Summary

LND walked into this fight with a solid pull and a lot of hype, after the flamming that went on between LND and TDM a few weeks ago.

TDM using their full list pulled a good 23 to LND's 25, LND took the first kill very quickly and TDM made it 1-1

not too long after, but LND got KO after KO and TDM piling LND's low level tanks gained us a solid lead, LND were

above 30-40 kills before TDM decided to call it a day before the time cap was up.

LND's binding and tanking was excellent, C_Yoshimitsu was a beast caller today and earned us the

well deserved win, there was a bit of flamming from LND addmitedly buyt that was all because of the hype.

LND is performing at the top of our game now and are now 4-0 on wins. We earned today and put the tension

between LND and TDM behind us. Good job LND, be proud.

090729211403.png

090729213542.png

090729215859.png

090729215934.png

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

Grats on the win, wasn't much we could do against your levels and members organization as you're a team full of people from other warring clans. All of your flaming made it downright ridiculous so I told everyone to leave, wasn't an enjoyable fight 'cause of that. Didn't really expect better, but ah well.. :roll:

KovmanSaber.png

Personally I didn't see any flame was too busy KO'ing your "tanks" lol. I believe about 25 out of our 63 something kills was KO's - if not more. I enjoyed the war, LND backed up what we said in the "TDM stomps LND topic". Glad you accepted our PKRI offer, as today we showed what LND can do when we need to.

Gf Monkeighs.

Rainy Day - thank you for cleaning up the topic, but I am going to post again as I actually got an intellectual reply from virusboy. I hope you can see I'm not flaming and nor is he really, surely debates are allowed in this forum.

Easy to say when you've got better levels and warring experience on us, eh? I like how you've ignored all of the other points I've made and continue to try to provoke me, cute.

Yeh but that was the point. That war was the result of a flame war between your clan and our team. You were so certain you could smash us again like the last war and look at the result. This topic is related to that result - of course we're gonna stick to the point aren't we that we beat you and you can't deliver to what you say on forums.

Wolf, next time you get a PKRI stay until it has finished. The only flame we had was after it was oblivious you stopped returning. I woulnd't be surprised that you use the flaming as a reason to leave - you were so cocky (aslong with us) on the other topic and your clan got completely destroyed tonight. Completely. Just admit the defeat, stop using excuses like "if you didn't flame we wouldn't have left" that is just poor. My advice would be to stop reading this topic but it's your choice. As we both know insults will only continue.

Thank you for making an actual post back to my points.

First of all - before this war happened, anything between LND and TDM was started by Stewie, who decided to call us a 'failboat clan', and other things aswell on our win topic for our TWR fight. Anything back that I said was in retaliation to that, he went as far as to flame my whole clan because of one fight. I did think we could beat you, but I was wrong, which is fine, I said congrats. I haven't made any excuses yet I'm being accused of doing so. You won, we lost, that's it. All I said was that it was quite unenjoyable with all of the flames that were on your side in the middle of the war - you probably didn't notice it as much as we did as you may or may not have been participating in it, but it was there, and it was annoying and unnecessary.

And again, I haven't made any excuse saying 'we lost because you flamed', because that's utterly stupid and untrue. We decided to leave because it was obvious we had lost, and the flaming on your side was becoming ridiculous. If you can't show the courtesy of keeping the war flame free, why should we have wasted time fighting you any longer?

And I agree with your last line about the insults, but as you can see it's pretty much only come from Stewie, who has ignored all of my points and given me one sentence replies such as 'stop crying'. Thank you for actually reading and replying to things I have said, instead of trying to provoke me out of sheer glee that you won.

KovmanSaber.png

Wolf Rider ffs.

We spammed flame 3 times. No more. Stop crying seriously, this isn't flame before you react - I've told LND to post cleanly and they have. Stop whinning. Your doing nothing but spamming up the topic. NO ONE CARES ABOUT TRIVIAL FLAME. As far as i'm concerned this "beef" between LND and TDM was settled as we decided on your TDM vs LND topic that this result would end it. Obviously your struggling to let go.

Just stop posting and get on with life, your replies are beyond a joke now.

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

LND is really good at CWRI so was expected. Gj on the win, shame they flamed during war :\ but it was a big tension between the too clans from the last post so that also isn't too surprising. Hopefully things work out for both clans and better luck next time TDM

6590ew.jpg

Wolf I remember you having the title as "TDMWL stomps LND" which was pretty unecessary and started this whole "flame war".

As I say to my fellow LGZ, we walk the talk and let our actions in war speak our words. LND clearly did this tonight, so gratz.

Cya tomorrow LND.

New account: Jack

members organization as you're a team full of people from other warring clans.

Our leadership is nearly entirely RSB lol

RSB Unit

Crunchking15 <---Unleashed Pain

Kampeer09 <----Never Been outside the RSB with clans

Equinox8472 <---Flames Of Fury

Saph__Ira <---UP

Roxy_6000 <---FOF

Xgawjusamyx <---RSB Clan Hopper, never been outside the RSB

Stewie390 <---Former WOF Founder

Kwark_Boy <----FOF

Killerj700 <----UP

Dragon_6118 <----FOF

Gregoryharv <---UP

Virus_Boy3 <---FOF

Kizowitsu <----Never stepped outside the RSB

Killer_W5 <---UP

Hippyman43 <---FOF

Spartan_1486 <---Former WOF

Pking_Noob3 <---Various RSB Clans, Never been outside of it

Archenamy666 <---Never Been In A Clan

Liquid_1520 <--Abyssal Legion

Majority of our ML is RSB.

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif

members organization as you're a team full of people from other warring clans.

Our leadership is nearly entirely RSB lol

RSB Unit

Crunchking15 <---Unleashed Pain

Kampeer09 <----Never Been outside the RSB with clans

Equinox8472 <---Flames Of Fury

Saph__Ira <---UP

Roxy_6000 <---FOF

Xgawjusamyx <---RSB Clan Hopper, never been outside the RSB

Stewie390 <---Former WOF Founder

Kwark_Boy <----FOF

Killerj700 <----UP

Dragon_6118 <----FOF

Gregoryharv <---UP

Virus_Boy3 <---FOF

Kizowitsu <----Never stepped outside the RSB

Killer_W5 <---UP

Hippyman43 <---FOF

Spartan_1486 <---Former WOF

Pking_Noob3 <---Various RSB Clans, Never been outside of it

Archenamy666 <---Never Been In A Clan

Liquid_1520 <--Abyssal Legion

Majority of our ML is RSB.

lnd rsc unit ftw

Wolf I remember you having the title as "TDMWL stomps LND" which was pretty unecessary and started this whole "flame war".

As I say to my fellow LGZ, we walk the talk and let our actions in war speak our words. LND clearly did this tonight, so gratz.

Cya tomorrow LND.

ilu

stewielike.png

ScottishUnit.gif