Visage to dragonfire = huge cash?

mister_moocky

Visage is 21m

DFS is 22.3m

There are two components to the dragonfire shield: the anti-dragonbreath shield and a draconic visage. Draconic visages are rare drops from dragons (only adult black, iron, steel and mithril, and the King Black Dragon) and skeletal wyverns. To smith them into a dragonfire shield you will need to take them to an anvil along with a hammer. Use the draconic visage on the anvil and you will find yourself in possession of a dragonfire shield and 2000 shiny new Smithing experience.

Am I missing something here, or would someone with 90+ smithing and max cash (2.1b) be able to make 130m and 200k smithing xp just by attatching 100 visages?

Edit: I'm guessing visages has a very low buying cap every 8 hours?

quit

Ya its low, i think it goes along the lines of the rare items, So maybe 5 every 4 hrs or something like that. But that doesn't keep you from assisting others. And it seems that visages rarely sell on the GE. I tried to sell mine and it wouldn't, so i just got someone to help me attach it to a anti-dragonbreath shield.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

When a person gets a visage drop, most would see this difference. They would get a friend with the required smithing level to assist them in making the DFS, which they would then sell/keep.

I doubt you could buy 100 visages very easily. Since the drop rate is so low, and since they are so easily consumed, it is doubtful that there are more than a few on the exchange at any given time.

Visage is 21m

DFS is 22.3m

There are two components to the dragonfire shield: the anti-dragonbreath shield and a draconic visage. Draconic visages are rare drops from dragons (only adult black, iron, steel and mithril, and the King Black Dragon) and skeletal wyverns. To smith them into a dragonfire shield you will need to take them to an anvil along with a hammer. Use the draconic visage on the anvil and you will find yourself in possession of a dragonfire shield and 2000 shiny new Smithing experience.

Am I missing something here, or would someone with 90+ smithing and max cash (2.1b) be able to make 130m and 200k smithing xp just by attatching 100 visages?

Someone with 90 smithing probably already has a solid way of making cash :)

Snowjoke.png

[hide=]

nRs"]
Visage is 21m

DFS is 22.3m

Someone with 90 smithing probably already has a solid way of making cash :)

[/hide]

if this was really possible suggest some other way then making more money then this? this is mills in seconds... lol

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png