Fire cape for a Zerker Pure?

Xanotex

Well I can't really find a guide that shows me a decent outfit. I've watched vids and most use rune legs/kite, black d'hide body, berserker helmet and a crossbow as the 'main' parts. Is that a good outfit or could you give me a better one?

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

That is basically what you need. When you go for a fire cape the gear is really not important at all, it is all based on how good you are at doing the caves without taking damage. I have done the whole caves with just black dhide and a single crystal bow with no problems. As long as you know how to do fight caves, gear should not determine whether or not you get the cape.

That is basically what you need. When you go for a fire cape the gear is really not important at all, it is all based on how good you are at doing the caves without taking damage. I have done the whole caves with just black dhide and a single crystal bow with no problems. As long as you know how to do fight caves, gear should not determine whether or not you get the cape.

True but i'm pretty good at the caves, I tried it on a one def pure and well, I didn't really succeed because everything was maxing on me, so that outfit should stop a few hits?

ooh eeh ooh ahah, ting tang wallawallabingbang m8

I used barrows armor on my last four tries, and failed on all of them. Skill and practice > gear.

The guides do give you a decent outfit - you need to attack with ranged, and you need to be able to protect yourself from ranged attacks without prayer. Rune and black dhide seem to be the best option at lvl 45 def. Alternatively, you can use prayer-boosting gear, though I'm not sure how much a hope that would be.

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

I used barrows armor on my last four tries, and failed on all of them. Skill and practice > gear.

The guides do give you a decent outfit - you need to attack with ranged, and you need to be able to protect yourself from ranged attacks without prayer. Rune and black dhide seem to be the best option at lvl 45 def. Alternatively, you can use prayer-boosting gear, though I'm not sure how much a hope that would be.

There is a method that allows you to kill them all without recieving ANY damage or being hit at multiple times. Im pretty sure its on Muggi's one defence pure guide. Something about standing behind certain rocks... Im not exactly sure, but check it out.

Quick question, but what exactly is a zerker? Is it someone who uses the zerker helm or the necklace with obby weps?

Little out of the PVP scene...

It's a pure who keeps his/her defense at 45 and sometimes their attack at 60. Just to have access to all of the decent armours/weapons (rune armour, zerker helms, fighter torsos, zerker shields, dragonhide bodies, dragon daggers, dragon scimitars, ect).

And raise their strength really high(most likely to 99).

To give you an example, I'm working on a zerker pure right now, and when he is finished he will be able to hit 40s with 94 combat.

Oh, and on topic.

Don't use rune legs, or a zerker helm. Use SC legs, with a SC helm.

The reason behind this? Well, a zerker helm has -5 to range, and slightly lower defence in some stats then a rune/SC helm, which only has -2 to range.

And all SC items are a great deal lighter then platemail.

Oh, and one last little tweak: Use a charged rune berserker shield for +1 defense in all stats! \'

I know it won't help much, but if you get a screen shot of you getting your cape, you'll look a great deal cooler ^.^

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

I've gotten 12 fire capes, 7 of them on my zerker pure.

Inv I use is:

-4 Sara brews

-1 Range pot

-100 diamond bolts (e)

-200-400 Purple sweets

-21 Prayer pots or super restores

Gear I use:

Helm: Rune Full (People say zerk helm, but it has basically the same def as a rfh but lowers your range bonus by more)

Ammy: Fury/glory

Body: Black d'hide

Legs: Rune platelegs

Cape: Ava's accumulator

Boots: Snakeskin or rangers'

Shield: Zammy book or Fally shield (Zerkers can get the second one)

Weapon/bolts: Rune c'bow and broads, then switch to diamond (e) for Jad. (If you can't use broads, replace with addy)

Ring: Archers' or Explorers'

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot