This level made me FURIOUS!@!@!@!@!@!

LITERALLY! :shock:

090804225534.png

090804225526.png

70-90 was done with SC needles and green bodies. This is a pretty big milestone for me because now there is no turning back...

By the way the phat is borrowed from a friend :thumbsup:

And for all of you who are wondering the cost...

70-90 cost me APPROXIMATELY 10m :wall:

sig-1.gif

nice level.

I'm gonna be walking down an alley in varrock, and walka is going to walk up to me in a trench coat and say "psst.. hey man, wanna buy some sara brew"

walka92- retired with 99 in attack, strength, defence, health, magic, ranged, prayer and herblore and 137 combat. some day i may return to claim 138 combat, but alas, that time has not yet come

Congrats on 90 Crafting, What's up with the 81 defense and other combat stats?

he's a def pure/noob ;)

grats on 90 crafting, nice achievement, how did you make the 10m? wcing?

Yeah i made 30m though wcing and other random skilling and that should pay my way through 99 crafting

sig-1.gif

Nice level

And omg! I didn't know 70-90 was only 10m! :shock: How much do you think 99 is gonna cost from 90?

90-99 would cost me around 21m (from my calculations last night)

Wow if I knew that I would have gotten that instead of 85 prayer about a month ago, but now I only have a total of like 24m :wall:

Nice level

And omg! I didn't know 70-90 was only 10m! :shock: How much do you think 99 is gonna cost from 90?

Wow if I knew that I would have gotten that instead of 85 prayer about a month ago, but now I only have a total of like 24m :wall:

It does take alot of work because I use SC needles and tan my own hides...

Its more work then you'd expect

sig-1.gif

Nice level

Oh well I would have gotten the SC for it but i'm not sure I would tan my own hides so I guess it wouldn't be 21m for me then. :lol:

[hide=Random stuff people have said that made me reply]

Nice level

Oh well I would have gotten the SC for it but i'm not sure I would tan my own hides so I guess it wouldn't be 21m for me then. :lol:

[/hide]

What method are you using? I understand the tanning your own hides and sc part, but what are you actually making to make it so cheap!

8/10 btw if you give me an answer :twisted:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking

Nice level

[/hide]

What method are you using? I understand the tanning your own hides and sc part, but what are you actually making to make it so cheap!

okay so i take a SC needle, with the tanned hide (tanned by myself) and make green d'hide bodies. Its a pretty simple process its just very time consuming. 10M is a rough guess it could have been anywhere from 10-13m

sig-1.gif

Nice level

[/hide]

okay so i take a SC needle, with the tanned hide (tanned by myself) and make green d'hide bodies. Its a pretty simple process its just very time consuming. 10M is a rough guess it could have been anywhere from 10-13m

Really because I worked out using this same method 72-99 would cost 35m, must of been wrong :oops:

Best Rubik's cube time solve: 27.81 seconds.

Completed Facebook Tetris Marathon (670k score)

2000+ total with 5 99's, fletching, cooking, attack, thieving and firemaking