RC Exp Per Hour

Darkvengence

Hey I just got a few questions about making Natures.

1. What is the fastest method to make Natures?

2. What is the approximate exp/hour with said method?

EDIT: Also how come an abyssal lurker is better than.. say a terror bird or war tortoise, can they not carry essence or something like that?

Im not 100% sure, but it's what I've seen on the forums...

Use spirit graahk (lvl 57 summoning) to teleport nearby the nature altar... craft the runes... tele to castle wars (w/ a ring of dueling), and repeat.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Hey I just got a few questions about making Natures.

1. What is the fastest method to make Natures? I normally used the abyss but there really isn't much difference in the abyss and graahk method.

2. What is the approximate exp/hour with said method? Not sure I haven't rc'ed in a while

EDIT: Also how come an abyssal lurker is better than.. say a terror bird or war tortoise, can they not carry essence or something like that? I believe it is 7 and yes only abyssal monsters can carry ess.

c962a1b4be.png

Fastest way to craft natures would be using Graahk Method. Ive heard you can Craft upto 2.5k Ess an hour if youre fast and using pouches (all but Giant pouch). With Gian pouch i think its upto 3k Ess an hour. so thats between 23k and 27k an hour i think.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

I only craft Natures for money, but my way of crafting natures is, get nature tab teleports from runecrafting guild and get a varrock teleport tab. Use the Nature teleport tab, craft the runes, and use the varrock teleport tab.

[hide=Accomplishments]65 Fishing (Swordfish gloves) - July 29, 2009

Rune Defender - August 15, 2009

My Dream Armor(P2P) - August 18, 2009

Slayer Helmet - September 19, 2009

75 Attack (Ability to Wield GS) - October 17, 2009

100 posts in Tip.It Forum - October 25, 2009

80 Strength - December 12, 2009[/hide]

[hide=F2P/P2P Stats and Goals]Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png

Kll0neT1me.png[/hide]

"They say that nobody is perfect. Then they tell you practice makes perfect. I wish they can make up their minds."

-Wilt Chamberlain

I only craft Natures for money, but my way of crafting natures is, get nature tab teleports from runecrafting guild and get a varrock teleport tab. Use the Nature teleport tab, craft the runes, and use the varrock teleport tab.

I'm a total noob at this (never used a tab in my life!) but wouldn't it be easier to use some kind of Jewlery teleport so that you save yourself an inventory space?

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

I'm a total noob at this (never used a tab in my life!) but wouldn't it be easier to use some kind of Jewlery teleport so that you save yourself an inventory space?

Why yes... Yes it would be :geek: . Absolute fastest way would be to use nature tabs and say a ring of duelling but the only problem is that it takes time to accumulate a decent amount of tokens for the tabs and if you don't enjoy the Great Orb Project it would be painful.

The next fastest way would be to use Graahks provided you have 57 summoning. Exp wise I am not very sure but there are lots of other people who craft natures and they could fill you in on the details ;) .

AetherStorm.png

Drops: 1 Dragon Platelegs, 1 Verac's Helm, 1 Karil's Top

a question about the Graahks, i need blue charms to make those, and i have around 50 blue and i have saved them very along time, how can that many people who using that metod have that much of blue charms? :S

They just buy the Pouches on the G E.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

blue charms aren't *that* rare as well. I have well over 700 of them banked.

Double cosmics are better cash than nats, but max out at like 18-20k xp an hour.

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]

Double cosmics are better cash than nats, but max out at like 18-20k xp an hour.

They are?

I've never heard that before.

Two cosmics are like 100 gp more then 1 nature rune so ya it is better cash.

To craft runes using a graahk: teleport with the graahk, run to and craft at alter then teleport to castle wars using a dueling ring. Doing that I can do about 2.5k ess per hour using small, medium, and large pouch. I haven't tried it with the huge pouch yet but i'm gonna start rcing again so I might be able to figure it out. I think this is about 22-23k xp/hour with graahks if you're fast.

Wear a dueling ring, spotted/spottier cape, boots of lightness, nature/omni tiara, agility clothes(forgot what they're called), and if you have them penance gloves. I don't know your stats so I just put all the weight reducing things.

Bring this in your inventory: all the pouches you can use and a full inventory of pure essence, that's it.

Also, you can't use an abyssal parasite/lurker for this because you're already using a graahk, but it is still faster then the abyss.

They are?

I've never heard that before.

Two cosmics are like 100 gp more then 1 nature rune so ya it is better cash.

Ohhhh

I thought you said double cosmics were better than double natures, my bad.

How many ess could you use per hour doing cosmics?

Hmm not exactly sure because I never kept track but it's most likely the same as any other thing using the abyss. Unless you can use an abyssal parasite/lurker then you can use more ess then you would laws. But, any other thing is the same. If I had to guess i'd say somewhere around 2k ess but that's just a guess.

a question about the Graahks, i need blue charms to make those, and i have around 50 blue and i have saved them very along time, how can that many people who using that metod have that much of blue charms? :S

oh okej:) but Spirit graahk pouch are 11k ea, i will loose money if i buy it or is it +-0?

meeizter.png

oh okej:) but Spirit graahk pouch are 11k ea, i will loose money if i buy it or is it +-0?

You'll make your money back easily

Get access to Hero's Guild, a crapload of ess and around 5 glorys. Run to the abyss, exit through nature rift, craft nats, tele back to edgeville, repeat.

I made a lot of money doing that, but I was crafting laws, not nats.

JacTheRipper.png