Your Favorite Runescape God - Poll

In Runescape which is your favorite god?

(Saradomin, Guthix, Zamorak, Seren, or Zaros etc.)

My favorite god in Runescape is Zamorak.

Votes

Saradomin:

Guthix: Georgelemmons, Tecmaster532, Wwezach, R0ckyk34n3, Mdeoxys, Fairness, Huzzah, Higibob, Dux

- 8 vote(s)

Zamorak: Crybaby111, Beeskers503, GuyDaBest - 3 Vote(s)

Seren: Life mage12, SirHemen - 2 vote(s)

Zaros:

Bandos:

Armadyl: Penguin Meister - 1 Vote(s)

Amascut/Sumona: Anarchaotic - 1 Vote(s)

Brassica Prime: Npinkpanther - 1 Vote(s)

The Evil Chicken:

Bob the Cat: Xxxgod - 1 Vote(s)

Crybaby111.png

By three methods we may learn wisdom: First, by reflection, which is noblest;

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

didnt we do this already?

anyways, Bob the Cat

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Guuthiiiiiix. Followed closely by Zaros and Seren for their kind donation of statues worth about 35M to me.

Lmao nicely pked mate or 26'ked w/e.

Crybaby111.png

Second, by imitation, which is easiest; and third by experience, which is the bitterest.

- Confucius

Seren <3:

(I feel kind of odd using that smiley because Seren is a goddess and i'm a guy)

LOL ok I hope things work out between you two :thumbsup:

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

didnt we do this already?

anyways, Bob the Cat

oh I didn't know this was a questionairre before. nor did I know that bob the cat was a god. plus how could u like him?his ransoms are so annoying!

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

zamorak \'

yay I have another Zamorak worshiper. \' I will update the list as soon as I get back on my computer , I am on Ipod touch ATM

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

Brassica Prime

I have no idea who that is... #-o

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

zamorak \'

yay I have another Zamorak worshiper. \' I will update the list as soon as I get back on my computer , I am on Ipod touch ATM

i love my ipod touch when im in bed and dont wanna get up ill get on tip it on my ipod.

SODBee.png

99 Range 9/13/09

99 Defence 5/29/10

99 HP 7/20/10

Can we vote for being anti-god?

No, you may not vote in being a RSA/ Runescape Athiest :P

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

zamorak \'

i love my ipod touch when im in bed and dont wanna get up ill get on tip it on my ipod.

I like our things in common.

Crybaby111.png

- Confucius

I vote Guthix.

Seren <3:

I'd like to remind everyone to QUIT USING THE SMALL SIZE LETTERS, we don't want to quote-look or c/p your posts every time we actually want to read it. Thank you.

2077089531_93b87b9d10.jpg

You're being watched.

I vote Guthix.

Seren <3:

I'd like to remind everyone to QUIT USING THE SMALL SIZE LETTERS, we don't want to quote-look or c/p your posts every time we actually want to read it. Thank you.

If you don't want to quote it then don't. I'll use the small letters if I feel like it.

I vote Guthix.

Seren <3:

If you don't want to quote it then don't. I'll use the small letters if I feel like it.

Of course you can be an asshat if you want to, but then that's the way you will (or should) be treated. And forcing others to jump through hoops to read your posts is asshattery, yes.

You're being watched.

I vote Guthix.

Seren <3:

Of course you can be an asshat if you want to, but then that's the way you will (or should) be treated. And forcing others to jump through hoops to read your posts is asshattery, yes.

I never said you had to do anything. It's not my fault you want to read my posts. I answered the question in a regular sized word so no one had to do anything to comprehend my answer to the thread besides read the normal sized word.

I vote Guthix.

Seren <3:

I never said you had to do anything. It's not my fault you want to read my posts. I answered the question in a regular sized word so no one had to do anything to comprehend my answer to the thread besides read the normal sized word.

Don't act like a tool. Everyone wants to read your small-sized text, whether out of curiousity or because they think it's also relevant. Saying "it's not my fault you have to read my posts" is a bad argument, as it is indeed your fault by virtue of you having posted.

You're being watched.

I vote Guthix.

Seren <3:

Don't act like a tool. Everyone wants to read your small-sized text, whether out of curiousity or because they think it's also relevant. Saying "it's not my fault you have to read my posts" is a bad argument, as it is indeed your fault by virtue of you having posted.

1. I never said you had to read my posts

2. It's still not my fault your curiosity leads you to quote me to read my posts, and thus get mad that you wasted your own time because you did so.

3. I have never seen someone put an important detail in small text

4. I hope the big text is helping you to read it this time.