itam's HC diy'er thread

kicked from the cc gf sir.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

how did u pick up without knowing?

have you never been to zgwd? the minions take up half the screen (i play fixed as you can see) and i wasj ust moving around i guess, once i spotted kril's drop i right clicked, just saw blue charm was like wow gay. look in inv bam spear i almost jizzed =] but i kept cool ofc cuz my mom was near me

@

Itam.gif

get 85 dg and camp frosts for 95 prayer

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

dats pro man :ohnoes: have u done WGS? and if you havent why not? also going for 95 pray?

keep up the good work :thumbsup:

im working on it, slowly, as i hate questing. 230/270 QP atm and yea i'll go for 95 pray eventually. Gonna slay another 5k dbones probobly,. and camp greens/blues for the rest

get 85 dg and camp frosts for 95 prayer

frosts would be nice pray xp but they drop no hides to alch =[ no motivation there to get 85 dung ;p

Itam.gif

will be posting AGWD drops =] first run in forever : 101025052354.png

also going for 83 hunt via grenwall, cant wiat to go for d imps =] if you know any tips/tricks on hunting dragon imps lmk =] (which spawns to camp, what when to server hop, etc etc =])

101025074317.png

Itam.gif

Just a quick question: Would PKing and selling the statuette drops for cash still be considered DIY, as long as you make/acquire the food, pots, runes and armour yourself?

Because if so, that's a hell of a lot easier than all the other methods you have to do to get money :thumbup:

dungensweapers.png

JOIN CHICKENSWEEPERS TODAY! FUN, FREE, AND IT WON'T MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'VE JUST BEEN ATTACKED BY A PACK OF WILD DOGS, OR YOUR MONEY BACK!

Just a quick question: Would PKing and selling the statuette drops for cash still be considered DIY, as long as you make/acquire the food, pots, runes and armour yourself?

Because if so, that's a hell of a lot easier than all the other methods you have to do to get money :thumbup:

nah I wouldnt exchange the statues if I PKed, but whats wrong with the way I gather money? its not exactly time consuming, i mean it's efficient and good xp. for example while killing dragons for bones for prayer, going to make at least 30mil in cash from alching the dhides. or alching rune items from slayer/clues, and the yew/magic logs that i obtain through farming/slayer, I'd much rather fletch into long bows and alch, than FM them ;p

Itam.gif

Hey dude! I was talking to you today in FSC, decided to stop by and take a look. You have so much crazy stuff. To bad I have already traded stuff on my account because otherwise I would make mine into a DIY.. But whatever. Good job anyways! :thumbup:

http://Loving_Brah.png