itam's HC diy'er thread

Dart only maxes 180 at his level (without boosts).

he had hexcrest.

Whether he had a hexcrest or not is irrelevant, kota21 said that Fire Surge hits 280 instead of Dart's 200, and Dart doesn't hit 200 without bonuses unless you're 100/99 Magic (in which case it would max 206 because of Jagex's Magic updates). Itam isn't 100 Magic (or has high enough Magic to pot to 100) and therefore won't be able to hit 200 with Dart without bonuses.

either way, slay dart > any other mage spell, i'd use it even if i was 99magic and had fire surge. i have infinite slay dart runes, therefor ima use them til 99mage. ofc if i was 95+ magic only time i'd usefire surge is @ iceworms.

anyway, slaying for 99str and saving up supplies for double xp weekend + 96 herb. hoping to get enough cash from alchs while slaying to get 94+ summ also. ISO YAKS!! <3

Itam.gif

grew my first spirit tree *drools* eheheh planted in brimhaven cuz ardougne/camalot tele wasnt cutting it and dont have karamja gloves 3.

where do the pro farmers plant their spirit trees? not etcetera island i hope o_o and what about port sarim? only good thing that'd be for is bank @ mobilising armies and tele to wyverns i think :S and ofc the odd clue

slay update : tons of gmauls , a dbow and buunch o' crappy clues so far^_^ spent my MTK coffers on summon shards so slaying til 7.5mil gold again, then hopefully 70 dung via soloing and zs and some 92+ skills for those cute new effigies ^^

Itam.gif

GET THE SHARD AND ZS AHAUAHUAAHAHHUHVIUWREHELFGESBRBERKRB@@@#!@$@#%$%#$%#!

This.

And my spirit tree is in brimhaven for farming runs, have it there or in etceteria port sarim is right next to cabage port.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

port sarim = the odd tt, wyvern task tele and relekka house > brimhaven house tbh :) always wanted my tree in brimhaven just wanted to see thoughts. CIP = good enough for me for those foreign islands :)

Itam.gif

• 3 weeks later...

update cuz fell to bottom of 3rd page, !!!!!!

99str/max melee my next short term goal then prob fish some more cavefish for bgwd/zgwd and get summon to pakyaks^^

and 1 more herb lvl from greenman ale'ing ext range pots :')

also gonna do any and every requirement for elite clues once hteyre out^________^ if it involves trading or anything super gay i'll ragequit so fast my browser wont open rs anymore -_-

100706012236.png

Itam.gif

Awesome skills and goals. I'm impressed of that you have come so far without trading! I would never be able to do that :P.

Keep it going and good luck with your goals.

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

epic bank pic. only 118k coins? i though you would have alot more

479k spirit shards=12m.

I think that answers skullys question too.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png