itam's HC diy'er thread

why dont you use rocktails because you have the lvl to fish them and cook them

enlighten me =] cuz if i could use em i would but im pretty sure i need 2 more cook lvls. if theres a way to boost cook without minigame or stew plz tell =o

Itam.gif

why dont you use rocktails because you have the lvl to fish them and cook them

enlighten me =] cuz if i could use em i would but im pretty sure i need 2 more cook lvls. if theres a way to boost cook without minigame or stew plz tell =o

sorry didn't know you needed 93 cooking i thought it was just 90 that you needed

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

I love your bank! It epitomizes what a bank should look like, really shows how much work you go through.

also good luck getting torstol seeds, looks like you need them- and are those super prayers next to the ex-ranges? if so thats just rediculous.. so many bones :-o

j_birdd.png

I love your bank! It epitomizes what a bank should look like, really shows how much work you go through.

also good luck getting torstol seeds, looks like you need them- and are those super prayers next to the ex-ranges? if so thats just rediculous.. so many bones :-o

lol thanks, yea the orange pots by extreme ranges are super prays, and yea ive got ~ 38 tortsol seeds right now, saving them til i get scroll of life and the 5th herb patch, unfortunately ive found the best tortsol seed dropper is strykeworms, so guess i gotta slay more =]

if i ever get desperate i can always get sinister keys though =]

e- 4k shark banked =] ~ 500 more til i have enough for 93 cook =] =] then rocktail 4 lyfe

Itam.gif

turn your friend chat on you antisocial nub lol <3

its b ecause im playing d2 while afking cook/fish =] i usually have it on when the majority of my attention is directed towards rs ;p

@obt <3

Itam.gif

how did u pick up without knowing?

Stonewall337.png
[hide=Drops]Araxxor Eye x1 Leg pieces x2
GWD: 5000 Addy bar Steam B Staff x3 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Tormented Demons: Shard x6 Slice x5 Claws x9 Limbs x3
DKS: Archer x21 Warrior x31 Berserker x30 Axe x51[/hide]