itam's HC diy'er thread

wots a diy'er?

i straight up just dont trade or accept help from players. diy'ers a phrase coined up by fellow rs players, so i used it what is 'wot'?

Itam.gif

Pro bump right here!

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

this is what ive been up to. went from 300 total to 500 total and 48 qp in no time^_^ workin on stats for heroes quest and aiming for legends/all quests done + full rune d long d battle axe etc. purist rsc ofc :) but wil trade my pk loot for santas/phats if i get tthe chance \

100515130140.png

Itam.gif

• 2 weeks later...

decided to tribrid dks then mage rex a few times, while i was gettin the ranger off me he dropped this :)

also after wasting a slayer lvl ++ trying to get iceworm task i found out i needed tales of muspah complete , fml so ofc i did that the second i found out, sol time soon i hope

100525032520.png

bank update figured i might as well post since i havent updated this thread very much :(

took the bank pic before d hatchet drop ;p next dag task = zerker ring i hope, also want ranger ring and more hatchets^^

95349888.jpg

Itam.gif

how do you do it all ?!

hi mr troll :) its easy btw.. tbh the ONLY part i find even semi annoying is fishing shark, but even then its decent fish/cook xp and RIPS [cabbage] UP at zgwd / bgwd :D

Itam.gif

This has been my favorite blog for quite some time now. I used to play similar to this, except I would sell all of my extra stuff. Then I got too much money and started merching... and one thing lead to another.

Good luck with all of your goals :D

Walt_SA.png

Starting Playing RS: ages ago.

what do you do with things that do not fit into your bank?

havent had that problem yet. ive still got space in my bank, and if its full cuz of too many (2) dose pots etc, i just toss something useless like a harpoon

Itam.gif

what do you do with things that do not fit into your bank?

havent had that problem yet. ive still got space in my bank, and if its full cuz of too many (2) dose pots etc, i just toss something useless like a harpoon

@watchelg ty^_^ ill never give in^^

main goal atm is 99att and zs drop and 270QP+90fish sometime soon too

Itam.gif

Dart only maxes 180 at his level (without boosts).

he had hexcrest.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I like the philosophy of being a purist, I was purist myself, and it took me 2 years to find a vex rune for my first HOTO(Diablo2 pro-caster item FYI) so I support you!

Now go beat the crap outta' people who trade to 99s (like me, lol) <3:

cheap_labour.png

Woohoo........

Diy [bleep], when are you getting your saradomin godsword completed?

You should use anti+/anti++

lasts quite a bit longer

fire surges uses 4 slots but hits 280 instead of darts 200.

m8 ur a bad troll

You never stop amazing me.. that bank is like 10 times mine.. :blink:

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Dude, you're my hero

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.

Simply...Wow, you rock :o

ty^_^ if i dont get zs spear drop soon im prob gonna have more dboot count than you ^_^ if yours is still 65 :P

30-40 sp mages every kril kill ;o

Dude, you're my hero

<3

Itam.gif

• 2 weeks later...

bump

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Dart only maxes 180 at his level (without boosts).

he had hexcrest.

Whether he had a hexcrest or not is irrelevant, kota21 said that Fire Surge hits 280 instead of Dart's 200, and Dart doesn't hit 200 without bonuses unless you're 100/99 Magic (in which case it would max 206 because of Jagex's Magic updates). Itam isn't 100 Magic (or has high enough Magic to pot to 100) and therefore won't be able to hit 200 with Dart without bonuses.

10xy5fk.png