itam's HC diy'er thread

You are my god.

Also, post a new bank pic please :D

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

• 2 weeks later...

think its time for dclaws and super spec restore potions for slayer now :) and finally all my cash is able to go to throne of misc and maybe a little bit of construction til guilded alter for my dbones^^

gonna need an assload of nests for nomad i hear ;(

100225113440.png

Itam.gif

think its time for dclaws and super spec restore potions for slayer now :) and finally all my cash is able to go to throne of misc and maybe a little bit of construction til guilded alter for my dbones^^

gonna need an assload of nests for nomad i hear ;(

100225113440.png

that should make solo bandos/arma/zammy significantly easier :D

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Idea!

For the nests, just get 93 slay =]

I've had maybe 12 ice worm tasks, and I've gotten over 1k nests from drops so far.

That + MTK = tons of nests

And, you're pretty close =]

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

Idea!

For the nests, just get 93 slay =]

I've had maybe 12 ice worm tasks, and I've gotten over 1k nests from drops so far.

That + MTK = tons of nests

And, you're pretty close =]

thats main reason i want 93 slay^_^ and the rune bars, and magic logs, and everything else they drop. still iso a SINGLE EFFING WORM TASK though :(

Itam.gif

Make all herbs into unf. pots before the weekend so you dont waste time gettin no exp ;-)

thats hte plan^^ got herbs and seconds for 87 herb right now, 250k off of 88 herb, thats assuming i get 2x xp for every pot i make, i think the double xp weekend starts at 2.7x? so maybe ill be able to make extreme attacks after the weekend without having to stew <3 still finishing up zamorak wines (/slit) and if i have time, gonna farm 500 limpwurts from hobgoblins , only have 70 limpwurts, and have 600+ kwuarms -_-

Itam.gif

was a rediculious run, first time trying with uni and whatnot, well i brang a frickin fruit bat fml

100312203002.png

:D i want some of your soloing luck atm im at 1k+ zil's 200+ gradors 300+ krees 100+ krils solo and not even a shard -.-

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png