itam's HC diy'er thread

Congratz! Very nice, when did you get fire cape!?

lol after the big kuradel dungeon update, and jad task, i had to try him out. i had a bunch of brews just itchin to be used on him^^

Congrats! I know that it was a very big goal for you and good job man =D

Congratulations :D I know you've been working on that goal for a long time now. Just don't lose it :P

haha thanks :) straight up, the skill i hate most in this game is crafting, you guys probobly heard me complain too much ;p and if there were anything i wished i could buy, its enough black dhides for 200mil craft xp^^

Itam.gif

:) fury

4eba2.png

hoottt, btw im DIY-ing again you should add me and share some tips :)

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

If you want a little hint for gathering money, you might wish to cash in penguin points in cash :o

Ty Veyron for Siggy help!

also, i see in your gwd drop thread your complaining about talismans for titans, go solo hybrid dks. youll get like 300 talismans per trip. and technically nobodys helping you kill them sense mage is only attacking rex \:D/

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

I demand an update, this blog can NOT fall to the second page.

<3:

^^current goal =93slay and full new improved slay helm, bgwd at night if i can get on when the kiddies are sleepin

then nomad and wgs quests, dclaws, range ammy, 88summ (so close :( ) and 81+ herb soon :) want ice worm sfor crushed nests plz :)

i have problems getting logged in on tif so i dont get on much to update, i use these forums with my old d2 buddies but if you wannak now all the [cabbage]ty clue rewards and failed bgwd drops go here : http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=39179357&f=267&o=210

100208231414.png

100208230442.png

100210000147.png

Itam.gif

I've quietly followed this thread for some time now, and ever since i first saw it you've completely changed the way i look at the game and the way i play.

I'm not completely diy like you, far from it, i still buy stuff such as food, pouches and potions off the ge. but for the most part i only use items that I obtained myself and if i want an item and go to the source to get it. I don't buy armour, weapons etc or anything like that. I also collect and keep most of my drops (clue scrolls are a real bank space killer) just for the sheer feeling of seeing a great collection and adding to it.

Yeah i've got nothing on you but playing like this is so much fun and it's made the game much more fun for me when i thought i was ready to quit for good.

so, uh , thanks, gratz on 99hp and good luck :)

I've quietly followed this thread for some time now, and ever since i first saw it you've completely changed the way i look at the game and the way i play.

I'm not completely diy like you, far from it, i still buy stuff such as food, pouches and potions off the ge. but for the most part i only use items that I obtained myself and if i want an item and go to the source to get it. I don't buy armour, weapons etc or anything like that. I also collect and keep most of my drops (clue scrolls are a real bank space killer) just for the sheer feeling of seeing a great collection and adding to it.

Yeah i've got nothing on you but playing like this is so much fun and it's made the game much more fun for me when i thought i was ready to quit for good.

so, uh , thanks, gratz on 99hp and good luck :)

thanks^^ glad i helped you get the most out of rs, if only everyone would stop using ge and total anarchy occured and jagex went upside down not knowing what to do

bunch of random clues from past couple days, gfg might i add. almost 92 slay :) cant wait for staff of light and full new improved slay helm

dunno how to hide tab pics so fml

6e625.png

6ee92.png

6ef56.png

6efc8.png

100210080012.png

100210090908.png

Itam.gif