itam's HC diy'er thread

was browsing this, if you're interested in soloing arma the best way to avoid melees would be to run under him while you eat since you don't have brews. I actually prefer that to the sip very quickly method as I usually am too slow haha

was browsing this, if you're interested in soloing arma the best way to avoid melees would be to run under him while you eat since you don't have brews. I actually prefer that to the sip very quickly method as I usually am too slow haha

hmm so this way i dont take any melee damage? o_o i should try it out, but hopefully ill have brews by then anyway :)

do5ruh.png

Itam.gif

Lol why are you making energy pots? o.O

well then i dont need to summon spirit terrorbird or rest on the way to aquanights...which i now have perm cancelled. i dunno^^ herblore xp? what else are harralanders good for, other than tar and combat pots, both of which have [cabbage]ty 2ndary ingredients :P

Itam.gif

Combat pots are betterrrrrr

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

LS Drops: 3 Claws, 1 Arcane, 1 Sara Sword, lots of other random stuff.

Slay Drops: 10+ SOL, 30+ whips, 100+ D boots, 10+ d bows, etc

lol i hate the desert, and i hate goats. i get 67 xp per energy pot anyway, not too bad. easy 150k xp from my harralanders ;p

Or...184k xp from combat pots

if u hate goats, go kill them. lol

skiiercake.png

Solo Drops: 1 Arma Hilt, 2 ACP, 2 AS, 2 Bandos Hilts, 2 BCP, 3 Tassy, 9 D claws, 5 zerker rings, 6 D axes, 1 ZS, 2 Visages.

lol i hate the desert, and i hate goats. i get 67 xp per energy pot anyway, not too bad. easy 150k xp from my harralanders ;p

i can buy chocolate bars 300 at a time, already have 3k of em, and just super easy xp :) anyway..depressing much? this is what i be doing during farm runs for now. 50k = almost 9mil from bracelets, gonna max out throne so i can get mad seeds and herbs for the rest of my life ;s

091026224541.png

091026224340.png

091026224708.png

Itam.gif

Just need a flail now huh?

Very very nice account, even more amazing that you've not traded at all. I was shocked at your GE history too :razz:

Keep it up mate! =D>

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

Nice back to back lol, you should go bandos

you already have like 5 SS, and u dont want another sara hilt lol

skiiercake.png

too bad bandos owns me :(

Use d hally speccccc

skiiercake.png

Nice, you finally got Veracs Skirt! :D

Get your combat stats to like 90+ then do Bandos. You'll be able to get 1-3 kills easily. I can get 2 right now at my stats. With Sara Brews though. :unsure:

thpikachu.gif

archsupportei2.png

yea, ill ahev enough food for about20 bgwd runs with tuna tates, but i dunno my rs play time has dropped drastically past few days, ive managed to get this though^^

nature amulet for ardougne patch is gonna be so hot

waikpt.png

Itam.gif