itam's HC diy'er thread

wish multiquote didnt make [cabbage] so complicated. thanks for the gls and grats.

done about 10 graardoor kills, and have another 200 shark left for like 7 more kills, then back to fishing more shark (cant wait for 85 fish-_-)

but i probobly wont find any time in the near future to do gwd. fml

ps. to all the impubescent kiddies out there who have yet to be in a relationship with the opposite sex, dont rush into it, its not all it seems to be, your hand will satisfy you much more than sex ever will :)

Itam.gif

wish multiquote didnt make [cabbage] so complicated. thanks for the gls and grats.

done about 10 graardoor kills, and have another 200 shark left for like 7 more kills, then back to fishing more shark (cant wait for 85 fish-_-)

but i probobly wont find any time in the near future to do gwd. fml

ps. to all the impubescent kiddies out there who have yet to be in a relationship with the opposite sex, dont rush into it, its not all it seems to be, your hand will satisfy you much more than sex ever will :)

lmao

Everyone's blog here is obsolete to yours.

agree'd, skiers came close but it's dead now

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Everyone's blog here is obsolete to yours.

thanks^_^

so all ive been doing lately is fishing shark and bgwd pretty much, heres my kills so far -_-;;;16 ourg bones and nothing to show for it except some coins and nat runes

325cc.png

Itam.gif

I see my name in that pic. :)

Yea, I haven't been able to play much either. I'm more focused on trying to graduate and get a job. That and fishing monkfish with the occasional bgwd run with only 1.5 general graardor kills per trip isn't too much fun...

I think i need a god sword because whip + zammy book/ saradomin book/ dragon sq/ rune defender sucks....

Go for a bandos hilt too if you dont get one in the process of getting full bandos :P

Then you should move onto getting all barrows armour :P

And after that, full armadyl (i have horrible combat stats compared to you and i can solo Kree :P) :P

Whip + Defender outperforms a Godsword in almost every situation.

however, at bgwd godsword>whip+rune defender

Depends on your team, but generally you're correct. Your contradiction was unnecessary, however, as I cleverly included 'almost' between 'in' and 'every' in my original post.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

I see my name in that pic. :)

Yea, I haven't been able to play much either. I'm more focused on trying to graduate and get a job. That and fishing monkfish with the occasional bgwd run with only 1.5 general graardor kills per trip isn't too much fun...

I think i need a god sword because whip + zammy book/ saradomin book/ dragon sq/ rune defender sucks....

Go for a bandos hilt too if you dont get one in the process of getting full bandos :P

Then you should move onto getting all barrows armour :P

And after that, full armadyl (i have horrible combat stats compared to you and i can solo Kree :P) :P

Whip + Defender outperforms a Godsword in almost every situation.

however, he was refering to bgwd when you said that whip&defender is better which would imply that it is at bgwd.

however, at bgwd godsword>whip+rune defender

Depends on your team, but generally you're correct. Your contradiction was unnecessary, however, as I cleverly included 'almost' between 'in' and 'every' in my original post.

he was talking about bgwd when you said that whip+rune defender is better in almost every situation, which would imply that it is better at bgwd.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

ipod touch fail >.<

DM0Yq2c.png

Actually whip + defender is much much better than a godsword at bandos. Unless you get incredibly lucky with hits you're better off with whip. At level 90 attack and 85 strength I outhit a level 128 with 99 attack and strength who was using bgs. 4 times in a row. In a row. With whip and deffender.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Actually whip + defender is much much better than a godsword at bandos. Unless you get incredibly lucky with hits you're better off with whip. At level 90 attack and 85 strength I outhit a level 128 with 99 attack and strength who was using bgs. 4 times in a row. In a row. With whip and deffender.

You got lucky with your hits. IMO it goes gs>range>whip

DM0Yq2c.png

also there's a reason most 130+ teams req a godsword, and it's based on MUCH more evidence then your 4 hits.

DM0Yq2c.png

also, itam i like how similar our combat stats are :D

tomarrow ill have same def as you and one higher hp :)

DM0Yq2c.png

thanks for the support, +1s, etc :) havent had much time to get on which is why i let my thread sink to the 2nd page :( tried bursting rocklobs out for the first time, did about 1.5k bursts and got 350crims and mad hp xp^^ , 600k xp from 99 hp now :)

but atm my main goal is 85craft (another 9000 gold bars to smelt/craft)

20graardor kills so far, no drop-_-

heres a link to another thread i made for gwd drop log if anyones interested(pretty much just me failing hard)

http://forums.d2jsp.org/topic.php?t=38672609&f=267

Itam.gif

also there's a reason most 130+ teams req a godsword, and it's based on MUCH more evidence then your 4 hits.

Not 4 hits, 4 kills.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Gl man. certain things would annoy me like treasure trails clue with random items and quest items :(

take a look at my blog!

clues are easy, just keep the items needed in bank ;p and getting items needed for quests isnt that bad

40k from 85 craft omfffffgg

Itam.gif