itam's HC diy'er thread

Grats, go get some staffs of light. :thumbsup:

thanks^^

this is what ive been up to lately, endless kc for agwd and bgwd no drops since tassies -_- not even a shard

but with 500+ shark and extreme str/att pots, graardor will be my dinner for tonight^^

100318195359.png

Itam.gif

bump

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

BUMP

lol thanks for the bumps. i havent been playin much, just gettin on once in awhile to check kingdom, down to 1.7mil left in it ;'( all ive accomplished lately is 88herb, +greenman ale = sexy str/att for slayer and bgwd :) goals atm are 85fish, then gonna use 4k living rock bait for cavefish then bgwd my heart out, eventually. ;s 1k monks so far 150k xp til 84 fish

Itam.gif

• 2 weeks later...

first double chest i think :) too bad i already had 2 dh legs and a v skirt -.-

also got karil coif 3-4 chests after but not worth s/s ^^; cuz i have 3 of em now too :(

95847.png

Itam.gif

V nice so far- I'm tracking this- I remember when you started, kicking zammy warriors for your rune scimmy :) Nice to see how far you have gotten!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Nice barrows loot, pity you already have it lol.

What is it you want to get?

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

V nice so far- I'm tracking this- I remember when you started, kicking zammy warriors for your rune scimmy :) Nice to see how far you have gotten!

that was skiier, not itam.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png