itam's HC diy'er thread

Your question about waterfiends, SS is better than any godsword there, and since you already have two of those, you have no reason to use a godsword. If you ever want a Spirit Shield however, Zamorakian spears are great for the Corporeal Beast.

there a safespot? i heard hes impossible to solo

Itam.gif

Your question about waterfiends, SS is better than any godsword there, and since you already have two of those, you have no reason to use a godsword. If you ever want a Spirit Shield however, Zamorakian spears are great for the Corporeal Beast.

he is. the most you will be able to get is a blessed with a regular ss and a elixer, bu i'm not sure if you need a high pray level or not.

Y_Z.png

he is. the most you will be able to get is a blessed with a regular ss and a elixer, bu i'm not sure if you need a high pray level or not.

is that shield still better than dfs for mage def?^^;

?

Itam.gif

grats on drop ^__^! im starting to get fed up now..like 40 kills yesterday, no drop. now im out of dia (e) again :(( afk mining shilo gem rocks forever

Don't give up :) I would say I'd give you the bolts or ask you to duo with me, but I know you can't :P So all I can say is keep it up :D

omfg youre sig is so hot..100 barrow drops? that must have been like 5000 chests at least O_O!

i still need verac flail/skirt but ill never get ;p

Barrows really isn't that hard, as you know. 100 Barrow items shouldn't take THAT long. I got maybe 120 total. I'm not really sure, it was a while ago.

Gl on sgs hilt :)

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

grats on drop ^__^! im starting to get fed up now..like 40 kills yesterday, no drop. now im out of dia (e) again :(( afk mining shilo gem rocks forever

Don't give up :) I would say I'd give you the bolts or ask you to duo with me, but I know you can't :P So all I can say is keep it up :D

omfg youre sig is so hot..100 barrow drops? that must have been like 5000 chests at least O_O!

Barrows really isn't that hard, as you know. 100 Barrow items shouldn't take THAT long. I got maybe 120 total. I'm not really sure, it was a while ago.

Yeah, to be fair saru pretty much taught me barrows back in the day :P I doubt i've done 5000 chests, probs over 1000 but no where near as many as that

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

Yeah, to be fair saru pretty much taught me barrows back in the day :P I doubt i've done 5000 chests, probs over 1000 but no where near as many as that

:P i do 1 chest per trip barrowing, that way i dont use any pray pots, maybe 1-2 doses depending on the tunnel, but ive probobly done like 1k chests, and only have just over half the items :( not 1 full set. only spend like 2 weeks doing barrows though, stopped after k top^_^

Itam.gif

Well I am not going to say I agree with your account, but I do like your drive. Keep on keeping on and continue with your goals. If you ever max out your total level being fully self-sufficient.. well:

Congratulations you have beat the game!

But until then keep it up. It is a shame that all those T Trail items are going to waste, as well as the D boot drops and SS drops. Bank worth is probably somewhere in the 300m area.

If I ever create another DIY'er account (which my current and only account was for the first year or so of my play.. until I realized its more effective to trade) I will definitely at least sell all my things :P Nothing wrong with stacking the cash-pile a bit.

One thing I am curious about... if you make person to person trades do they still show up on the GE board?

Apparently, my signature was to big.

Well I am not going to say I agree with your account, but I do like your drive. Keep on keeping on and continue with your goals. If you ever max out your total level being fully self-sufficient.. well:

Congratulations you have beat the game!

But until then keep it up. It is a shame that all those T Trail items are going to waste, as well as the D boot drops and SS drops. Bank worth is probably somewhere in the 300m area.

If I ever create another DIY'er account (which my current and only account was for the first year or so of my play.. until I realized its more effective to trade) I will definitely at least sell all my things :P Nothing wrong with stacking the cash-pile a bit.

One thing I am curious about... if you make person to person trades do they still show up on the GE board?

o_o if you make person to person trades it doesnt show up in ge, my gf used to play and i gave her a couple hundred lobs to fool around with. ive given tons of little things away, but never recieved anything.

fml getting sick of sgwd, cantwait til i get hilt and not have to make mass dia (e) bolts : (((((((

15dxmo1.png

Itam.gif

Can we get a best of bank :shock: to see how much ur bank is worth :ohnoes:

yea..after i make 5k dia bolt tips to make it worth more^^ jk jk. its worth about 180-190mil atm

i'd love to price check it all for you guys..but then id have to re organize my bank, and ive spent one too many hours in my bank -_- maybe ill pc after ive gotten a few hundred more gwd kills or something that will make me break 200-250mil ^^

but just think how hot itd be to have all 99s, with everything youve found/made, a bank from that would be worth billions o_o

99herblore would be so many pots, clue rewards from 99 slayer would be intense, etc etc^^

more gems..where are the diamonds? :S

wish i knew how to use hide tab o_o;;

165ijd.png

cmon -_- my first inv of gems from these rocks, i had like 10 diamonds :((

2s93zwx.png

i2priv.png

Itam.gif

Here's how to hide: :)

DO NOT put in the parenthesis.

You dont need to put in the text where I said to put it if you don't want to name your hide tab. :)

[hide=(text here)]

Stuff here

[/hide]

thpikachu.gif

archsupportei2.png

Here's how to hide: :)

DO NOT put in the parenthesis.

[hide=(text here)]

Stuff here

[/hide]

ty <3 check it out another ss :o

[hide=text here)]24q2z2v.png[/hide

I really envy you >:o

Nice though, thats 3 swords now right?

thpikachu.gif

archsupportei2.png

Wow thats insane, 4 ss solos in a week? >.<

I'm looking into making an account like this, what skills/combat levles, should I start with?

And GL with your goals!! <3:

Kaiya_Tomiko.png Roky_X.png

Wow... Amazing luck, it's really a shame all those swords will do is stack in your bank :P

Keep going for that hilt, your bank pics going to look [bleep]ing sweet in no time :)

My Blog

2 Visage Drops.

Over 1800 Castle Wars Tickets..

110715145129.png

Errr.png

I meant a sara sword is better than a godsword at waterfiends, so you won't need a godsword to use there. Spirit shields/corp are an entirely different subject.

10xy5fk.png

I meant a sara sword is better than a godsword at waterfiends, so you won't need a godsword to use there. Spirit shields/corp are an entirely different subject.

uhhh thats what i was asking about, why would you say zamorak spear owns corp beast, if i cant kill him solo? -_-

is there a safespot for him? -_-

Itam.gif

uhhh thats what i was asking about, why would you say zamorak spear owns corp beast, if i cant kill him solo? -_-

Heard of team lsing :wall:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Heard of team lsing :wall:

ofc

Itam.gif