Best/Worst Clan Name

Beckingham

Not gonna lie, True 0wnage might not be the greatest name. But we'll still pwnzr any of you anyday. :D

war TPR please.

I believe T0 has declined several wars against several clans...including TPR. Pwnzr us when we declare on you and then you're statement can be valid.

6590ew.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys... way off topic. No need to start a who could beat who game... nothings proven till you war. T0 just started give them a chance to get on their feet. Don't hold it against them for one person.

Best Name: Dragonwood----due to their slogans =D

Worst- Generation X. L0L :wall: :wall: :wall:

smokeysavedcd.png

Do us all a favor, construct a proper sentence.

Seriously gen, sparze already won best flamer and troll, just give it up. You're not funny, you're not cool.

and if u didnt realize im madcat friend, and we joke like that, so dont stick your nose where you dont belong.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Come on guys... way off topic. No need to start a who could beat who game... nothings proven till you war. T0 just started give them a chance to get on their feet. Don't hold it against them for one person.

I could strip you and have sex with you right here.

eosss4.png

Currently in: Echo Of Silence

They said any day...I understand they are new [ imo a remake of lgz with better requirements :thumbup: ] but as a new clan I don't think it's smart to run around saying pwnz0r anyone any day!@#! War first talk later if needed but w/e

OT

Generation X sounds kinda cool imo and got wood is a funny slogan :lol:

6590ew.jpg

Stop the personal attacks, real life snide remarks might fly well on other forums, but won't go here.

Removed one post, edited another... And I'm not very strict.

We're discussing clan names for [bleep]s sake, don't make a trolling contest out of that.

Laikrob,

Clan Staff.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?

Not gonna lie, True 0wnage might not be the greatest name. But we'll still pwnzr any of you anyday. :D

war TPR please.

I believe T0 has declined several wars against several clans...including TPR. Pwnzr us when we declare on you and then you're statement can be valid.

Wasn't meant to be taken so seriously, just my little joke, hence the :D

Apologies for ruining an amazing thread with off topic stuff, I'll take my sarcasm elsewhere.

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

We've declined 1 war against a team that would only waste our time, kay? ::'

Oh and also WHY SO SERIOUS LOL. Beck you need to make it more obvious when you're being sarcastic, we don't want to upset anyone. :lol:

OT: Another bad clan name I thought of that were in TWR once: CaNcEr, I dunno if you guys remember them but I really wouldn't like my clan name to be called CaNcEr for well...obvious reasons I'm sure you understand lol.

New account: Jack

worst; Red devil clan

I bet it's not because the name. ;)

Best: Reinvented Truth, Corruption, Red devil clan

Worst: Arcadian, Every clan with Divine in the name.

It is, the belgian football team is called red devils ._.

Oh, and blacknights is also a "lol" name, they forgot one K

M on my Chest.

233zm9.png

if you go spelling wise: runescape dinasty. or maybe the dictionary was different back then...

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

if you go spelling wise: runescape dinasty. or maybe the dictionary was different back then...

Actually, I believe it was spelled differently on purpose, it implies that they "above" spelling. :P

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Best= VVV

Worst=err I do not remember the exact name...think is something like The hobbits of Runescape? or THOR?

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Actually, I believe it was spelled differently on purpose, it implies that they "above" spelling. :P

lulz just pointing it out ::'

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.