serious situations....really stressed atm

Star_Fox

I think you should just return the ps3 and get the money back just to show your dad you mean business. Don't give either of them a gift just yet. Your friend will understand and you can give him a gift after his birthday when your dad cools off. Maybe get your bro a card just to "show you care" or even better a really nice yet cheap birthday object like a small cake or balloon for "sentimental value" and keep daddy from going insane, and then go out and buy a decent gift from your friend a few days later. That's just what I would do, not sure if it would work with your family.

He speaks the truth.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

You guys do realize he already shipped the PS3 to his friend right?

I like Serephurus's plan.

When did he say this? The OP says he has it with him.

alright i guess i might as well tell what happened:

i gave the ps3 to my friend through fedex. i told my dad that i refunded the ps3 and kept the cash. he's still demanding that i have to give something on my brother's birthday. GRRR. :wall:

Link to Forum Games signature.

[hide=TIFer Quotes]

This lack of discussion value..disturbs me.
English is the only language on this forum.

If you use another language, you need to include a traduction

bgok5jn dsgtalg

Oh wow, I hate everything -.-

Death kinda scares me.

your obsession with phallic objects shows quite clearly in your artworks.

Ffs, someone put this in their sig.

[/hide]

You guys do realize he already shipped the PS3 to his friend right?

I like Serephurus's plan.

When did he say this? The OP says he has it with him.

alright i guess i might as well tell what happened:

i gave the ps3 to my friend through fedex. i told my dad that i refunded the ps3 and kept the cash. he's still demanding that i have to give something on my brother's birthday. GRRR. :wall:

:wall: Oh. Well looks like your problem is solved. Good thinking mate.

Nemo vir est qui mundum non reddat meliorem..

Buy your brother a PS3 game. A really awesome one. And then say "woops" and shrug.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

first off runescapeloser22, he and my mom are basically the only people in the world that give a [cabbage] about me. idc if i have to give him my life's work, i wanted him to be happy.

i'll tell what happened today so you guys won't ask the same thing over.

my dad was nice enough to pay off the debt for me. my friend was really psyched about his new gift. (he kind of hesitated to give it back...even though i told him it was his. :? ) he thanked me, visited my house and gave me a hug. (when my dad was away O.o)

for situation 2, usps gave back the 7 items and i'm scheduled to return it for delivery on tuesday.

basically, i'm okay now. and this thread helped a lot more than i expected. thanks guys. :)

Alright, since the situations have been resolved, I'm going to lock this now. If you want it unlocked, just shoot me a pm. :D

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!