Jagex is [cabbage]?!

sammyboy894

I have been looking through these rant topics on these forums and one thing that is really starting to annoy the living hell out of me :evil: is how people keeping saying "Jagex is [cabbage]." Most of these topics have "Jagex is [cabbage]" or "Jagex sucks" in them. It annoys me because most of these people complaing spend or have spent many hours of there lives playing Runescape, yet they bag the living [cabbage] out of Jagex. Some 'extreme' players play soo much of this game and they practicly worship it <3: , yet they bag the mother of there 'god' :pray: . Jagex MADE this game so people can take time out of there busy lives and just have fun and they are making constant updates FOR the players, I admit that quite a few updates did annoy me :x but its still no reason to bag Jagex :shame:.

For example; Everyone who reads this would be thankful to your parents for having you if not then leave NOW :evil: ! anyway.. where was I? If you were bullied and your life gets screwed up by people who you have no control over you wouldn't turn on your parents and blaim them for what has happened in your life, would you? Jagex has made these updates because PLAYERS have screwed many things up so Jagex has had to make changes to make the game a much more friendly and fair place for people to play and not get owned by people buying money illegaly.

Now thats out, please reply and tell me how do you feel about people bagging Jagex, Thanks for reading :thumbsup:

ChosenZamrok.png

Lets see, this is a rants forum... We rant about a game Jagex created, so surely its Jagex's fault right? I mean, we can't blame Microsoft is Runescape is bad, can we?

At the end of the day, there will be parts of Runescape that EVERY player dislikes, and therefore has a justified reason to rant about... Especially if they're paying customers. If you cant see thst Jagex ARE to blame for the mistakes in Runescape, then you've been engufled by the 'Runescape Propaganda Brigade'.

If they have done something you can disagree with, you can bag them all you want. it's all about the nature of your criticism. I still think Jagex are good and they have a brilliatn game.

The nature of my complaints are 1) I simply don't like the upgrade year, and 2) I think they're failing to meet the standards they had displayed over the past 2-3 years.

I also get slightly annoyed at the people who can't hear a word against them and lash out like a feral dog anytime anyone has the nerve to criticize Jagex.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

i agree with MeHateLibs, i can't help but noticing that this year has been pretty lackluster. And i think you're a little confused, because hardly anyone is ranting about the trade limit changes anymore, its mainly about the lack of good updates. Unless you mean that somehow the lack of good updates is because "PLAYERS have screwed many things up"? I don't see how it is my fault or any other players fault that recently Jagex's standards having been seriously falling. Jagex may be making this game "FOR the players" but thats mainly because they can have money FOR themselves. You act like Jagex makes Runescape in their own free time for fun or something. Its their job!! Listening to people like you its like we aren't allowed to think that their work is unsatisfactory.

Everyone who reads this would be thankful to your parents for having you if not then leave NOW :evil: !

I'm thankful for my mother having a miscarriage with her first child, as my parents only wanted one. I can't think of a smily that describes the unabashed selfishness I just displayed there....

OT: I think the updates were decent. But, to be honest, I play so slowly through the game, that if the game were to stop updating tomorrow, I'd probably still have about ten years of playtime ahead of me. Anyways, I avoid new things like the plague, not because of glitches, but because the crowds get annoying.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Everyone who reads this would be thankful to your parents for having you if not then leave NOW :evil: !

I'm thankful for my mother having a miscarriage with her first child, as my parents only wanted one. I can't think of a smily that describes the unabashed selfishness I just displayed there....

OT: I think the updates were decent. But, to be honest, I play so slowly through the game, that if the game were to stop updating tomorrow, I'd probably still have about ten years of playtime ahead of me. Anyways, I avoid new things like the plague, not because of glitches, but because the crowds get annoying.

that sounded really bad, but at the same time :lol: @ the smiley remark.

Sometimes Jagex screw their own game. Pfft, we can rant. It's like getting pissed off at your parents for grounding you, they screwed you over. But they usually right the wrongs, and if they dont right a wrong that is a wrong in your eyes, it measn its right. Right?

disturbeda.png

I don't mind people bagging on jagex

on a certain extent

it becomes excessive

i get pissed off

but if some bagging i don't mind

but when it get excessive i get pissed

but i stopped getting pissed

because in the end everyone's going to die

and everyone's opinion won't matter

on a certain extent

it becomes excessive

i get pissed off

Thomas Jefferson had some opinions on things and they still seem to matter.

But still, why do people put these guys on some pedestal and act like MMG is the pope. That he is entirely infallable and is drectly connected to God and told what to do. They act like everything that happens is intended to happen, and if something bad happens, hey, we can't blame them right?

It's like the thing about trying your hardest. I don't care if you tryed your hardest. I care if you got something right or if you got something wrong. If your hardest isn't good enough, then there is a serious problem. If this is them trying their hardest, we're screwed.

This website and its contents are copyright © 1999 - 2010 Jagex Ltd.

on a certain extent

it becomes excessive

i get pissed off

Thomas Jefferson had some opinions on things and they still seem to matter.

But still, why do people put these guys on some pedestal and act like MMG is the pope. That he is entirely infallable and is drectly connected to God and told what to do. They act like everything that happens is intended to happen, and if something bad happens, hey, we can't blame them right?

It's like the thing about trying your hardest. I don't care if you tryed your hardest. I care if you got something right or if you got something wrong. If your hardest isn't good enough, then there is a serious problem. If this is them trying their hardest, we're screwed.

oh thanks for enlighting me

People have every right to rant and blame all they want. Your analogy to parents giving me life is pretty thin. Let's say my parents beat me up during my childhood, I can't blame them for having mental problems because " hey they gave me life!".

I might not share Me_Hates_Libs point of view on a lots of things and certainly hate it when he just rants for ranting, but whenever he rants with facts and arguments, I don't mind because he's got a lot of good points and some of Jagex moves are worth ranting against.

Lastly, it looks like the OP is pretty young judging from his argumentation, wrting style and use of smilies , if that is the case, sorry if I hurt your feelings, if that's not the case... you really should bag on your parents!

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

That is true. Runescape itself has progressed over the years, when i first started playing this game, back in 2002, it was a lot of fun and a lot of new things to explore but its time for a change. Of course some things were better in the past but there also have been a lot of improvements in the game. I enjoy playing it now just as much as i did back in 2002. #-o

SIG.jpg

RealOne.png

I have been looking through these rant topics on these forums and one thing that is really starting to annoy the living hell out of me :evil: is how people keeping saying "Jagex is [cabbage]." Most of these topics have "Jagex is [cabbage]" or "Jagex sucks" in them. It annoys me because most of these people complaing spend or have spent many hours of there lives playing Runescape, yet they bag the living [cabbage] out of Jagex. Some 'extreme' players play soo much of this game and they practicly worship it <3: , yet they bag the mother of there 'god' :pray: . Jagex MADE this game so people can take time out of there busy lives and just have fun and they are making constant updates FOR the players, I admit that quite a few updates did annoy me :x but its still no reason to bag Jagex :shame:.

For example; Everyone who reads this would be thankful to your parents for having you if not then leave NOW :evil: ! anyway.. where was I? If you were bullied and your life gets screwed up by people who you have no control over you wouldn't turn on your parents and blaim them for what has happened in your life, would you? Jagex has made these updates because PLAYERS have screwed many things up so Jagex has had to make changes to make the game a much more friendly and fair place for people to play and not get owned by people buying money illegaly.

Now thats out, please reply and tell me how do you feel about people bagging Jagex, Thanks for reading :thumbsup:

That is true. Runescape itself has progressed over the years, when i first started playing this game, back in 2002, it was a lot of fun and a lot of new things to explore but its time for a change. Of course some things were better in the past but there also have been a lot of improvements in the game. I enjoy playing it now just as much as i did back in 2002. #-o
Amen to common sense and fairness! :thumbsup:

I've been reading some of the rants threads and have come to the conclusion that most of those (cabbages) are too stupid to understand they're being unfair/rude/ignorant/stupid/obnoxious/etc.

Thankfully there's people that just appreciate Jagex and RuneScape like I do. You guys rock. <3:

ms_julie.png

jafjepediasig.jpg

angel2w.gif Tip.It Website Crew Leader

[hide=Quotes]

I love it how Jafje comes outa nowhere and answers my questions

Hehe now we know what real life does...drugs, drugs, more drugs. Thank god we are addicted to something that won't kill us.

[/hide]

I think most people have missed understood what i was trying to say or i didnt make it clear enough, my point is you can bag jagex, give critisism and feedback, its just the way people go about bagging jagex, humans have only become better through critisim. Now i am not saying kiss jagexs [wagon] and praise them, i am saying be respective of how you are doing it.

ChosenZamrok.png

Topic locked, this is a section to rant about the game itself not other players/forum-goers.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

Topic locked, this is a section to rant about the game itself not other players/forum-goers.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]