What Insturment do you play?

I play bass guitar.

I also sing in the band midnight ogre

http://midnightogre[LikelyScam]

check us out

LYRICS:

Dont feel like typing them out just now. and i dont know all of them.

Errrrr, correct me if i'm wrong but a singer who doesn't know the lyrics to his own songs is a bad thing, right?

I've been playing guitar for maybe 8 months now, which i enjoy a lot. I thought i was going to struggle with it but it's not as hard as i thought, and infact i find it extremely relaxing (that is when i haven't got my distortion pedal on :twisted:).

Other than that my only instrument is my vocal chords :)

Kirk and Lars I could handle. At the same time.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't play any instrument :oops:. I've had music lessons in school though, I usually played the keyboard. It would be fun to learn how to play the piano I think.. or drums would be cool too!

Don't realy play instruments, could if i want to though but the 6 years i was forced to on school didn't agree whit me, but i just play some instruments i run into sometimes.

f2p skilltotal 1050+

I play bass guitar.

check us out

LYRICS:

Errrrr, correct me if i'm wrong but a singer who doesn't know the lyrics to his own songs is a bad thing, right?

Yes true buy he doesnt ding he plays the piano and violin.

Yes true buy he doesnt ding he plays the piano and violin.

Are we talking about the same person? Neocrosby said he sings for a band called 'midnight ogre', and his website says he doesn't know all of the lyrics.

I play the electric bass, electric guitar, classic guitar. Those are my main instruments, but i play the drums as well, and im a vocalist in a band called Avatar. But singing aint really an instrument is it?

A friend of mine once said that vocals are a more personal instrument than any other, i kinda liked that :)

Guest C0sworth

omg y do 99% of people play the guitar! play sumet different lol.

i myself have decks but aint quite an insturment and im not good so i cant :lol:

I'm a bit of a guitarzan...as you can guess by my sig...some who've had the misfortune of hearing me play will attest to the fact that i'm not worth the 5 years i've dedicated to the instrument, but i'm always getting better...i don't like sharing my music except with the person i wrote the music *for*...so very few people get to hear me "shred", lol...

I'd like it to be more than a hobby, but i'm simply not good enough...i like playing blues, blues-rock, funk, acoustic bits, Hendrix rhythms, everything under the sun, really...even some neoclassical and punk stuff, occasionally ;)

Guitar (just the notes, no 'real' songs until i get an electric guitar... :twisted: )

Trombone (picked this up within a month or two...EASY :lol: )

Recorder (yes, even I cannot escape this shame :oops: )

Pretty sure thats it. I bet i could learn more; I learn things insanely quick, so I could probably be a one man band within a few months...probably not, tho :lol:

ChocoboT.jpeg

Let's make babies!

I play guitar and piano. Prone to playing tears of heaven by Clapton and getting people crying

I took piano lessons for 3 and a half years. I got pretty good at it, until school got harder. Now I still play some tunes on it. (minute waltz, nocturne op 69-2

RSN: azndragonboy (f2p)

• 1 month later...

I play bass guitar.

check us out

LYRICS:

I know the lyrics, that is the guitarist who designed that site, and he doesn't know all of the lyrics. I have yet to do that, but thanks for checking our site out!!!

[combat level: 124][skill total: 1,800+][quest points: 260][Mining: ??]

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

AFTER 8 YEARS OF PLAYING - PERM BANNED

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

I played the clairnet for like... half a year in the 6th grade :lol: (ya i was a dork)..

The reason i even join was because i got outta class, and my friends were in it 8) ... i really wasn't dedicated to it, so i guess it's better that i quit :P

Formly known as TheKat146.

Retired in 2003 on RSC at combat level 111 <3

It was pretty good, Neocrosby.

The insturmentals are good, the singing was good although it sounded as if it was...Umm...Backgroundish. Like it wasn't done professionally, I guess? It sounded distanced to me, I don't know how to explain it. And I had NO CLUE what any lyrics were,a nd this is coming from someone who listens to Slipknot. :P

Keep at it because unlike most bands, you guys don't suck complete [wagon], and I don't even like punk music. :P

Oh, and I played the drums in 5th and 6th grade, but after 6th grade, they took me away from playing the drum kit and stuck me on a stupid snare drum alone, and slip up other people to other drums, noone played the kit, and I was mad so I quit playing. I sold my drums later because I broke out my front tooth and needed to get it replaced (can't tell it ever broke! :P) and that costed $1000...So no more drummin' for me. :P

I play guitar. I have:-

Epiphone Les Paul (awaiting EMG fittings)

Eros ES355

Encore Strat Copy

Fender Precision Bass

I hope to have a Gibson Explorer or Ibanez RG before the end of the year.

2008sig2nb6.jpg

Quit RS 2005 | RSN: Johnalder

Back as of 5/7/2008!

Dragon Drops: x1 Med, x5 Legs, x4 Skirts, x25 Boots, x1 Visage | x7 Abyssal Whips