What Insturment do you play?

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I PWaN TEH TRu/\/\PeT

... srry if that po somed people. lol, anyways ya i play the trumpet and im preatty good.

As for Women. Sure her first post about her grades was kinda lame (you shouldnt get so worked up) but remember she is a person and she has the same rights as all of us. Be nice in other topics, and leave your hatred for her in the topics that you hater her in :oops: srry i know that made no sense but ok.

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

I PWaN TEH TRu/\/\PeT

... srry if that po somed people. lol, anyways ya i play the trumpet and im preatty good.

I own all yalls on teh trumpet!!

I can play three different D's, pretty good control between three different G's, kind of a stretch to hit anything consistently above that high A, how bout you?

finalsig9wq.gif

Okay I've merged posts.

Next time, if you see a post that's been posted before, it's best to PM a staff member about it and there may be a chance that they can merge it with no harm done.

On topic:

I play the violin now-in-days (10+ years experience), but previously I've played the violia, piano (starting to go back slowly), and recorder.

I can play guitar (ACDC TNT) and piano by ear (I cant read sheet music) On piano I can play Fake Wings (learned by myself off a CD), the Aura Lee and pachebel's Canon in D.

I'm trying to learn Moonlight sonata, but going slowly. :D

rssig1.jpg

To stand in the valley of death is one thing, to not have been able to stop the chaos is another.

I never-ever played an instrument. We had music classes in school, but I'm so a-musical that I don't even understand those music notes. :D

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I use dto play saxophone when I was like 14 or so. I did it for three years, but I got so bored I quit. No regrets :)

:twisted: SOJ :twisted:

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)

• 2 months later...