What Insturment do you play?

Post what insturment you play and some of your favorite pieces to play.

I play the violin. I wanna be like that girl in the Overnight Celeberty music video :P

Some of my favorite pecies to play are:

Dragonhunter by richard meyer

The Tempest by Robert W. Smith

Finale by Beetovan

2 French Folk Songs

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to play violin and the piano(almost could have played "moonlight sonata") but now I play the guitar. I stunk at the violin. I kept on tearing all the hairs off the bow. :roll:

How does a profession differ from an occupation?

used to play piano, but got a bit pointless.

now i play drums, to get out of lessons and school and to relieve tension. write music on my pc too, have done for 3 1/2 years, got 3 record label signings... :wink:

i play piano, recorder(lol) and a bit of saxophone.. mostly piano tho..

recent songs i learned, "to zanarkand" and "tidus and yuna".. both ffx.. lol i mostly play things like this.. i dont take any lessons or anything, so i gotta work with what i can.. :P

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

I play guitar. I love playing Plug In Baby by Muse, just because it impresses people. Nothing Else Matters by Metallica is good if I'm feeling acoustic, and I like playing Hero of the Day for just rockin out.

thirdeyesig0tl.jpg

Dreaming of that face again

It's bright, and blue, and shimmering

Grinning wide

And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes

Guest fireyflame

I play guitar and the song I'veen playing for a while now is Smells Like Teen Spirit. From the 90's WOAH! I wanna learn to play piano and Violin.

i play piano, recorder(lol) and a bit of saxophone.. mostly piano tho..

recent songs i learned, "to zanarkand" and "tidus and yuna".. both ffx.. lol i mostly play things like this.. i dont take any lessons or anything, so i gotta work with what i can.. :P

Don't feel bad.. I had to play the recorder too :lol: had to play it in 7th & 8th grade for music ap.. ugh i hate that class.. but i also learned how to play the piano, in which i can still play it (not any good songs), Also i use to play the trumpet 3rd-7th grade band.. blah lol.. im a nerd :D :oops:

Formly known as TheKat146.

Retired in 2003 on RSC at combat level 111 <3

i play the guitar ive been playing for about a 1 and a bit now, i used to play the drums, but i just kinda stopped playing them and I ended up selling them, although I wish i didnt :cry:

i play the trumpet (School band, well last year). im preatty good. lol the only person in my class able to make a good sound on it. but i only have the education in it for two years, not even. im taking music next year in highschool, but some one wants me to change to clairinet... :evil:

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Cello - Gave it a spin once (Twinkle Twinkle) :lol: :wink:

Double Bass - Played for four years, now recreationally

Electric Bass - My new bass alternative, band instrument

Ocarina - The Zelda Instrument, it's hard

Clarinet - Gave it a spin once

Piano - Played for 5 years, JAZZ, not classical

Keyboard - Same

Played clarinet in 5th grade because all 5th graders were requried to either play an instrument or take chorus.

I hated the thing.

I can still taste the reeds in my mouth.

Now I play guitar and its pretty cool since I know the music part.

I have been playing the pee a no for 5 years now...and I'm not lying I'm pretty good. I do a lot of Classical stuff...my mom likes it makes her cry. I also play trumpet in my school band and Guitar on my spare time.

Zaataar.png