Extreme Old Skool Tip.it board skin

Can we please get that skin back, i was a member of the first tip.it forum, and i really miss that skin, it was brown... i'm sure any old skoolers would remember it, and at one point the newer boards had that skin, so can we get it back for this forum?

Hmm, I dont think the admins have any choice with the options for the board displays.. >.>

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

Hmm, I dont think the admins have any choice with the options for the board displays.. >.>
Yes, yes they do :D That's the pwnage thing about not being with dk3 any more.

* Cameron bounces off the walls! :D

Anyway, the original boards were phpbb 1, this is 2, so the system has been completely revamped. However, i daresay someone has created a skin for version 2 which makes them look like 1 :) Send a pm to an admin ;)

I know the theme you mean ;)

/me uses his uber l337 phpbb knowledge

Demo

Download

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Its really back to the old skool for that one lol. Thats pre-runescape even

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Can we please get that skin back, i was a member of the first tip.it forum, and i really miss that skin, it was brown... i'm sure any old skoolers would remember it, and at one point the newer boards had that skin, so can we get it back for this forum?

Gohan you noob 8)..How did I know you'd bring up something about the Old School Scapeboards right when I got you here? Ah well. Anyways I'm sure they/you can make a board like it. Just make your own :roll:..

there was a customised one too. very much liek the one i posted just with slightly different colours. im sure the admin team could mod it to match tho ;)

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Gohan you noob 8)..How did I know you'd bring up something about the Old School Scapeboards right when I got you here? Ah well. Anyways I'm sure they/you can make a board like it. Just make your own :roll:..

:D :D :D

oh, and merciful, the one i'm talking about is more old skool than that

mikeob1 i'm pretty sure you know which one i'm talking about

edit: here it is,

http://web.archive.org/web/200106221634 ... escape/bb/

thats the same one i posted. just different colours. phpbb1.4

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

im guessing you didnt see my post then ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

why on earth would anyone want that ugly thing back, navigating around it every day I felt like gouging my eyes out.

Obviously you were not around back then :roll:..

does it matter????

Yes, because you come to appriciate things that are old and you want them back. Thus meaning you were not here back then or you would appriciate it.

• 1 year later...
well im not so confident of this.

Why not? It's just a cool trip to the past. It'll only be 1 skin, nobody that doesn't want it will have to use it. If it's on there it'd just be a little cool thing from the past, that's all.

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]