New Skillcape - Next year?

J35u5_M4

A good idea would be to make the cape wearable only after getting all songs and doing all achievement diaries + Mini Quests

- All diaries check

- All quests check

- All songs - damn you champion scroll.

^

But, they've been promising a music cape for a long time, and since it's in the KB picture I don't think it's a glitched cape, that would be unprofessional so,

1. Famed music cape

2. New skill has a hot cape.

New Siggy in progress.

Proud Construction cape owner

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But, they've been promising a music cape for a long time, and since it's in the KB picture I don't think it's a glitched cape, that would be unprofessional so,

1. Famed music cape

They wouldn't release a cape that's too similar to another I know there are a few but that's basically the black parts are gold in the trim so expect quest to have a trim too.

So from that I generally wouldnt say skill, and as for a graphical glitch no.. the images are carefully done and it's an intentional link because somebody put it there.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

1. Famed music cape

They wouldn't release a cape that's too similar to another I know there are a few but that's basically the black parts are gold in the trim so expect quest to have a trim too.

So from that I generally wouldnt say skill, and as for a graphical glitch no.. the images are carefully done and it's an intentional link because somebody put it there.

But all capes so far except glitched fishing have had the trim match the shoulder [bleep]es. This one does not. The trim is also uneven, as the outline is gold. So it may be a glitch.

1. Famed music cape

But all capes so far except glitched fishing have had the trim match the shoulder [bleep]es. This one does not. The trim is also uneven, as the outline is gold. So it may be a glitch.

Yes but all images are rendered and uploaded to the knowledgebase by staff, so an employee would have had to get the cape, change the colours, render it, upload it to the image archive, and replace the old image.

I know a while back people were thinking of the possibilities of new skills...and one in particular caught my eye: Bard. I could easily see this being a Bard skill cape, yes it does look exactly like the music icon, but that could very well change (as well as the cape symbol itself).

Edit: Apparently it doesn't look exactly like the music icon >.< It use to...I thought...I'm crossing my fingers for Bard though.

I know a while back people were thinking of the possibilities of new skills...and one in particular caught my eye: Bard. I could easily see this being a Bard skill cape, yes it does look exactly like the music icon, but that could very well change (as well as the cape symbol itself).

Edit: Apparently it doesn't look exactly like the music icon >.< It use to...I thought...I'm crossing my fingers for Bard though.

How do you know the icon has changed?

Music cape would be epic. But why would it have 3 colors....?

Maybe they're releasing multiple trim for having more than 2 99s?

No because magic cape has 3 colours, also it's possible to say they're doing a graphic overhaul of skillcapes as they don't look that spectacular.

if its a trimed quest cape maybe the first trim is for all AD's done and the purple is for all songs unlocked kinda like 3 capes in one

a4d6cf8282.png

100122210315.png

Remember they said they'd have achievment diary capes? I'm guessing that's what it is.

Maybe, it has a trim because of the quest cape, so if you have both they trim? Just a thought.

I'll update with a source for the achievement cape soon :)

EDIT: Here is it, from a Q&A a while back:

Q) Nokama889 - I think that you should release an Achievement Diary cape.

A) Mod Mark The plan with Achievement Diaries is to eventually release a full set of equipment, making up the "Achievement Diary set". Similar to the Barrows gear, the full set will give you access to some special abilities. It may well be that the final piece of equipment is a cape. So, yes, there will be an Achievement Diary cape but it won't be like the level 99 capes.

Paul I would prefer to keep our options open for now. If we ever wanted to put a "very hard level" of achievements into a diary, that could be a much more sudden jump in level requirements than the smoothly increasing level requirements we have on the quest cape.

If not, definitely a music cape. It doesn't really match the achievement diary symbol (I mean the colours), but they haven't hinted towards a music cape, unless I'm mistaken.

disturbeda.png

if its a trimed quest cape maybe the first trim is for all AD's done and the purple is for all songs unlocked kinda like 3 capes in one

That would just be bad [wagon]!(can I say that on here? if not sorry)

This is seriously makeing me want to go get the last song from the second part of fur n' seek ::'

Right now I'm at:

-all diaries

-all quests

-604/605 songs

How do you know the icon has changed?

Well...the icon on the music tab is no longer the harp-ish thing...its like a piece of parchment with a treble written on it

Yes but current skillcapes still have old icons on them the grpahics on them would be very simple the parchment is too complex for the cape in my opinion.

There are some quests like Sheep Herder that don't provide a song. You do every quest but Sheep Herder or one of those ones.

I'm pretty sure sheep herder is a requirement for another quest though. But still if you could manage to get an untrimmed music cape it would be pretty awesome.

You can unlock the track, but not complete the quest, easy :P

You still need to complete all quests along the way of unlocking all songs.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png

[without reading any previous posts]

I'm pretty sure it's the maxed total skill cape... I recall someone from the maxed-forums mentioning that the J-mods said they would release one eventually and it would be pink

I wouldn't mind that as it's something to work towards but if a max cape would come out Jagex would release that with a new skill to make every current maxed player compete.

I just realized I want the cape even more now that I noticed the trim is LSU colors! =P~

looks like he is doing air guitar emote.... music cape 100%

He's throwing a shot put in that picture, it's a picture for the shot put in the warriors guild game guide of knowledge base.

I dont think its a new skill. I belive it is the abality to custom make you cape. That would be cool the more I think about it <3:

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I just realized I want the cape even more now that I noticed the trim is LSU colors! =P~

looks like he is doing air guitar emote.... music cape 100%

He's throwing a shot put in that picture, it's a picture for the shot put in the warriors guild game guide of knowledge base.

haha yeah i know, i was just messing with you guys :D

king__giovas.png

king__giovas.png

Feel free to add me ingame if you want to chat :D

To me, it looks like the trim is both gold and purple, like the out part is gold and the inner line is purple. So there is something fishy about it.

Perfectly said, considering the Fishing cape experienced a glitch where it looked a lot like that cape

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

An untrimmed music cape (if it got trimmed by all quests being completed) would actually be impossible, since you have to do all of the quests to get all of the music.

No you don't. Why do people think this?

• Never trust anyone. You are always alone, and betrayal is inevitable.
  • Nothing is safe from the jaws of the decompiler.

An untrimmed music cape (if it got trimmed by all quests being completed) would actually be impossible, since you have to do all of the quests to get all of the music.

No you don't. Why do people think this?

You would need to do a LOT of quests though, WGS requires a bunch done

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png