Dance Dance Revolution

Sp4de

In the past, I use to look down on this game as a bunch of asians having leg spazzums on a little mat, but now I realized how much fun it is.

I recently downloaded StepMania and played many DDR songs, and have considered buying them for PS2 and getting a pad.

Anyone enjoy the DDR games and which ones?

ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï(ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâú_o)/ÃÆââ¬Å¡Ãâï

doomdeathyz5.gif

I recently downloaded StepMania and played many DDR songs, and have considered buying them for PS2 and getting a pad.

Anyone enjoy the DDR games and which ones?

Communist!

Tanzen zu den deutschen Pionierlieden!

What song did you dance to? Was it "Die Heimat hat sich scḫ̦̉̉n gemacht" or "Jetzt bin ich Junger Pionier"?

"Jetzt bin ich junger Pionier,

das Halstuch trage ich

und alle gratulieren mir,

ja darum freu ich mich.

Das ist ein Tag so wunderscḫ̦̉̉n,

ich gehe stolz nach Haus,

und jeder kann mein Halstuch sehn

und meinen BlumenstrauÃÆÃâÃâ¦Ã¸

Ist Mutti von der Arbeit da,

dann freut sie sich mit mir.

Wenn Vati kommt ruft er Hurra,

mein junger Pionier!"

You karaoke to it too?

Because you need a translation.

Now I am young pioneer, the halstuch carry I and everything congratulate to me, therefore I am pleased. That day is so beautiful, I proudly go to my house, and everyone knows my halstuch longs and my bouquet If mummy of the work is there, then she is pleased with me. If dad comes home he says "Hurra, my young pioneer"

thanks http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

I played it once at Bournmouth Pier ^_^ I kicked [wagon] :D

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

I played it once at Bournmouth Pier ^_^ I kicked wagon :D

Hehe, you better show those moves in the bar this saturday. :wink:

21o4pav.jpg

I played it once at Bournmouth Pier ^_^ I kicked wagon :D

Hehe, you better show those moves in the bar this saturday. :wink:

Bring it on nuub :D If i can beat a 14 year old girl at it then i can beat you ^_^

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Bring it on nuub :D If i can beat a 14 year old girl at it then i can beat you ^_^

Hmm, I'll rip you into little pieces, with my uber1337 dancing movies, gimme a few beers and I'll take any challenger. 8)

21o4pav.jpg

Ahh but ill make sure that you have had too many beers to be a threat :D muahahaha

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Hmm, that was meant to be "dancing moves" instead of "dancing movies", can you say addict? :?

The more beer the loser the muscles, the better the dance, you better watch out, Matt. :wink: Nothing's gonna stop me from losing.

21o4pav.jpg

The more beer the looser the bladder you mean. And all that jumping around you are going to have to two feet forward jump sideways and leg it to the bathroom hehe

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

Hmm, that was meant to be "dancing moves" instead of "dancing movies", can you say addict? :?

The more beer the loser the muscles, the better the dance, you better watch out, Matt. :wink: Nothing's gonna stop me from losing.

I really ought to wake up, lol. You start dissin' me on the net, I'll diss you on tha dance floor, Run DMC style! 8)

21o4pav.jpg

Well my Asian-ness automatically makes me pro at DDR, no? lol.

I used to be okay with the game, but I stopped playing it. I can still play medium-ish songs, but I'm not anywhere close to the expert ones. :P

I still love the songs though. :D

==================================

Retired tip.it moderator.

Teaching and inspiring.

when my band was on tour we stayed the night at a really rich girls house in Boston, and she had the full arcade version of it in her basement, i got really good at it, a bit sweaty, but i beat everyone there.

man once it gets so complex, and so fast, its just insane!

[combat level: 124][skill total: 1,800+][quest points: 260][Mining: ??]

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

AFTER 8 YEARS OF PLAYING - PERM BANNED

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

:( ive never played it, ive always wanted too... perahps if i try it and like it, ill buy it for the ps2. In the mean time here is my version of it

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/dandan.php

mergedliongr0xe9.gif

Sig by Ikurai

Your Guide to Posting! Behave or I will send my Moose mounted Beaver launchers at you!

Well my Asian-ness automatically makes me pro at DDR, no? lol.

I used to be okay with the game, but I stopped playing it. I can still play medium-ish songs, but I'm not anywhere close to the expert ones. :P

I still love the songs though. :D

Now all I can picture is a penguin playing dance mat, great for the bus ride for school. Off To School Lil Hyp Goes

deadforumslol.png

My friend bought the mat for the ps2 game, and i rock!! :P well, not really.. I just look really good doing it!! (AND me is asian!!! Pun intended... ;))

But it was really hilarious seeing my other friends dancing! The guy who i mentioned earlier was dancing EXACTLY like a gorilla!!! we gave him no peace after that day................

wildernesssc2.jpg