Hi *Waves* (^_^)/'')

Kingrazo

Hi people, long time no see >.>

Was bored today so decided to see what was going on around here, apparently, pixel craze is still going on (jeez it's been like what? a year and a half?) and most of the same people are around. For anyone who was wondering (probably no one :P) I left here cause I decided to concentrate on school and stuff, quit RS and so being here seemed kinda useless to me.

Ever since I've left, I really let go of the whole computer graphics/sigmaking thing, so I haven't really made much in the last year and whatever it's been since I quit. Anyways, a friend of mine decided to get into graphics, and so I felt like doing it to, and hence I feel like making stuff, landscapes in particular. If anyone wants a sig, post what they want on it and whatnot, I'll try my best to make it, no guarantees though ;).

If you decide to ask for one, please use it for at least 2 weeks, as a sig alone, not in a rotator, and give credit under the sig. I appreciate it.

Anyways, how's everyone been?

can u make pixel sigs?

if u can what i really want is a tutorial on making pixel sigs

and if u can't make one then can i get a cool pixel sig with anything (really) and i will give u credit and put if for 2weeks

Would be nice to see some recent work of yours.. I remember your work, and it was quite nice..

Oh, and you can't really call the pixel thing a craze, crazes go by, this pixelthing wont.. People can see their characters do whatever they want, in whatever scene they want, ik kindof extends the limits of runescape..So it won't go away methinks..

But yeah, welcome back.. Sort of ;)

tipitsigte0.png

Heh, I just read Insane commenting about your signatures in this topic. I remember who you are and that made nice signatures. I don't know you though. :P

Anyway, if you are comming back, welcome back. And if you're just posting this for whatever reason, have fun! I guess. :P

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

can u make pixel sigs?

if u can what i really want is a tutorial on making pixel sigs

and if u can't make one then can i get a cool pixel sig with anything (really) and i will give u credit and put if for 2weeks

there already are tutorials look around the stickys :roll:

and i dont think he makes pixel sigs, judging by his post. :roll:

can't say i know you or your sigs but i bet you do a nice job at them.

signature_1.gif

can't say I know u or your work as I am relatively new to the media board here. But I guess ur work is good so welcome back

and too people who know me:

I will do a 2nd pixel sometime this yr, and do it without playing around to try stuff out. And part 2 of my movie that people seem tot luv has been partially scripted for filming in a wekk or 2

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

can't say I know u or your work as I am relatively new to the media board here. But I guess ur work is good so welcome back

How new can you be with 1123 posts? lol

....I just realized the answer to my own question I think....

J272

How new can you be with 1123 posts? lol

....I just realized the answer to my own question I think....

J272

I said new to the media board

I been in general and help & advice for ages. I branched out to media like a couple of months ago. Roughly when my first pixle sig appearded

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I said new to the media board

I been in general and help & advice for ages. I branched out to media like a couple of months ago. Roughly when my first pixle sig appearded

And when you requested an "famous person" underbanner from k0m0d0's post, saying you were the leet, and that you never heard about people like Nadril, Azvareth, Terley and others. :lol:

michaelsigwm5.gif

^The most disturbing signature on Tip.it^

Last.fm|HELLY KAYLA!|Oh the mehagurtz!|#Siencemakers

"they care less about their spelling mistakes then I." - Lionheart

"apinagez... let me

Hey Uzi, long time no see :). Sad to hear you're not really into graphics anymore, but I'm definately one to understand moving on in life and stuff.

For those who want a sig from him, I suggest jumping right on it and accepting -- You won't regret it.

peterstretchfn5.gif

Ok then, since Peter is held in such high regard(by me at least) Id like some more on your pricing please sir :D

J272

Btw, whats your forte would you say?

HEY!!! Long time no SEE!!! jeez its been forever man, im glad to see ya around again its been forever. Anyway if i could get one of ur amazing landscapes if u have the time perhaps a winter scene, that would be awesome.

Its so great to see you,

JLR

possiblenewsig1.jpg