Btw RSD Moved to this place.

http://[ForbiddenSite]/forums/index.php?showtopic=288

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quitting is just a short cut to losing.

After reading four pages of posts...

I have to tell you that you have posted the most ridiculous statement so far.

Don't worry though; I'm sure someone else will outdo you.

~Lacy

Sorry for you guys to expeirence a good clan to fall.

The RSD didn't fall. If a clan disbands, it's not the same as a clan disintegrating. Everyone in RSD can be proud of their clan and the awesome place they earned in RS History. - Q

i dunno but i'm quite happy with the news.

Not that i really Hate RSD or sumthing but alittle hatred for killing me,

and ruining my training during the old rs.

(50 to 1 and they couldnt get me...heh)

Oh well good luck rest of ex RSD.

I kind of thought this may happen. Recently, many of the leading figures in RsD have been playing little runescape due to being busy in real life and in some cases just being less interested in the game.

I think with babym quitting, livin realised that he could not play the game much himself, leaving tammy having loads of pressure on herself to keep the clan together, etc.

Livin did a great job with RsD. Back in the days of classic, we had some great war victorys in the time i was in RsD.... vs exer.... vs mi. We also had some great events, namely the huge pk trips unlike anything else at the time, and other things such as the 'Chamber Of Doom.'

Also, with the conversion to Rs2, RsD did slump a little, many members stayed on classic and were forced to leave the clan, and livin didnt have too much time to play and we didnt recruit any new apps.

Then our next threat came along, DI. Livin did a huge job getting RsD back into being the strongest force in RsD. He dished out alot of cash and a weeks work into getting RsD a top of the range website. He helped re-structure the clan, giving people new roles, so conflicts within the clan could be sorted, and me/natra prince were appointed as events co-ordinators in order to make sure the clan was meeting regularly and having great events. This was certainly a success, especially the kbd trip, with the Kbd literally dieing in seconds.

All of this hard work livinlarge put into the clan paid off, when we won our final war vs DI. I guess every clan has to stop somewhere, and RsD stopped in a very good position. We were powerful, active, friendly, everything a clan should be.

I us RSD'ers can all stick together and join a clan together, and hope a leader as great as livinlarge can emerge and help us become what we were, the greatest clan ever.

==ice==

I kind of thought this may happen. Recently, many of the leading figures in RsD have been playing little runescape due to being busy in real life and in some cases just being less interested in the game.

I think with babym quitting, livin realised that he could not play the game much himself, leaving tammy having loads of pressure on herself to keep the clan together, etc.

Livin did a great job with RsD. Back in the days of classic, we had some great war victorys in the time i was in RsD.... vs exer.... vs mi. We also had some great events, namely the huge pk trips unlike anything else at the time, and other things such as the 'Chamber Of Doom.'

Also, with the conversion to Rs2, RsD did slump a little, many members stayed on classic and were forced to leave the clan, and livin didnt have too much time to play and we didnt recruit any new apps.

Then our next threat came along, DI. Livin did a huge job getting RsD back into being the strongest force in RsD. He dished out alot of cash and a weeks work into getting RsD a top of the range website. He helped re-structure the clan, giving people new roles, so conflicts within the clan could be sorted, and me/natra prince were appointed as events co-ordinators in order to make sure the clan was meeting regularly and having great events. This was certainly a success, especially the kbd trip, with the Kbd literally dieing in seconds.

All of this hard work livinlarge put into the clan paid off, when we won our final war vs DI. I guess every clan has to stop somewhere, and RsD stopped in a very good position. We were powerful, active, friendly, everything a clan should be.

I us RSD'ers can all stick together and join a clan together, and hope a leader as great as livinlarge can emerge and help us become what we were, the greatest clan ever.

==ice==

Amen!

Di! You can be nr 1 now! But beware, RSD will be back! 8)

well i guess maybe i should speak up here...

1st of all... i for one stand by livin's decision.. a wife and child are more than a sufficient reason to quit a GAME. Anything in RL takes precedence over a 2d/3d game.

2nd he made a post recently on the RSD forums that he was comtemplating quitting RS. A few of us felt this was coming.. i for one pretty much expected it. I just didn't think it would come so soon.

3rdly to all former RSD people who are kind of upset... i understand where you are coming from. But please.. try to work with us.. we will do our best to get a new clan up and running. Sure. We may hit a few bumps in the road in the beginning, but in the long run, it'll be worth it.

4th I am impressed with the fact that a lot of formore RSD people aren't jumping to DI or any other clan but are willing to work on a new one with us. That just shows me how strong the bond in RSD really is..

anyway.. enough out of me.. i wish livin the best. And i stand by his decision 110%.

we had 1 or 2 come to DI but nothing really major. I kinda like it better that rsd is making a new clan. Whether DI wins or loses, we live for the wars and rsd gave it to us. any rsd that comes to DI will get the same treatment that every new person gets. RSD was just a rival not an enemy, every clan needs a rival.

Its very sad when individuals (admins) use their ability to wipe out a site and effectively close down a clan.

I hope some members of RSD will get together and form a new clan and maybe this time have a backup site with a seperate route admin so that with regular backups the backup site will be there in the event of the main site being deleted.

Its a shame that site admins or clan "leaders" sometimes think they are bigger than the clan and the members they represent.

Dont let RSD end like this. Get to work on a new site and good luck :)

Its very sad when individuals (admins) use their ability to wipe out a site and effectively close down a clan.

I hope some members of RSD will get together and form a new clan and maybe this time have a backup site with a seperate route admin so that with regular backups the backup site will be there in the event of the main site being deleted.

Its a shame that site admins or clan "leaders" sometimes think they are bigger than the clan and the members they represent.

Interesting. Lets see, My site, My money, My time, Im the only admin. Care to rephrase this?

Interesting. Lets see, My site, My money, My time, Im the only admin. Care to rephrase this?

YOUR MONEY!? People donated to that site! and whats going to happen to 'THERE' money?

YOUR MONEY!? People donated to that site! and whats going to happen to 'THERE' money?

Please know before you say, not many donated, I have put my money in also, I have put a total of 200+ dollars into RSD, AND I will be getting with Tammy to get the left over 20 dollars transfered to her account. Im not a dirt bag!

Please know before you say, not many donated, I have put my money in also, I have put a total of 200+ dollars into RSD, AND I will be getting with Tammy to get the left over 20 dollars transfered to her account. Im not a dirt bag!

Never called you a dirt bag because I know that you are not one, I just know Momo Donated 100 dollars, and others donated, and there pretty mad.

Never called you a dirt bag because I know that you are not one, I just know Momo Donated 100 dollars, and others donated, and there pretty mad.

Momo only donated 50, and these ppl who are mad, what donated 5 - 10 dollars, which has already been used. Out of 200 members I got about 5 ppl who donated, momo being the big one, I have no problem paying her back if she is the one with the problem. Its not like Im running off with the money, I am giving it to Tammy to help her continue with the ex-rsd members and the new clan.

If the site you set up is not compatible with the usual forums format then I guess it cant be transferred to those who would wish to keep RSD going and therefore I apologise if I have talked out of turn.

Good news that a new site is being created though. The best of luck to all those who will be continuing the good work.

Had to laugh at the constant ever increasing size of the quotes in the previous couple of posts though :P

WOW... :( I just got back from vacation and first I see some OWNAGE pics of rsd (you absolutely astonished me rsd, I had NO CLUE you had it in you :) I can't congratulate you enough) beating DI, and the second thing I see is that rsd has been disbanded :( at the risk of sounding heartless I'd have to agree with livin's decision; rsd has obviously become a monopoly right under everyone's noses. Now that rsd has disbanded it will give other clans a better chance.

In other news, this certainly delays the opening release of the Jaguar Tribune :? ... I have a lot of catching up to do... D'oh!