Illusion Defeats Legendary Gladiatorz

Ralph

Quoted From GreatJackall (Illusion Leader) Off RSC.

clanillusion-8794974.gif

ιℓℓυѕιση vs Legendary Gladiatorz

Rules:

- 2 hours pkri

- binds/melee/range

- spiders to greaters

- higher opts attack

Illusion Starting: 105 opts

091010222351.png

Legendary Glads starting: 111 opts (confirm?)

091011072320.png

The fight started with us rushing their pile. Great transitions from us got us an early lead. The fight initially was quite good, with both sides putting up a solid challenge. However it turned sticky pretty quickly when they started to return with dragon hide and no rune, and flame baiting us etc but we continued to fight and took the victory.

Illusion Ending: 105 opts

screenshot062n.png

Legendary Glads Ending: 37 opts

091011000126.png

-----------

Random pictures

091010232947.png

lgbankrun.png

11v7dwp.jpg

091010164649.png

Regards

Was a fun fight, good job Illusion keep it up!

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Ill- ending 105

Lg- ending 111

lolwut?

Read the actual picture. This is what happens when we let jack make the post instead of Scott haha jk <3

Was a fun fight. LG was good oponent in previous wars so we were all pumped. Scottien pro lead and almost choked on his own tongue like 5 times l0l.

I got like 6 kills 1 death.

091010151318.png

091010154425.png

091010161051.png

091010161051v.png

091010162805.png

091010162809q.png

6590ew.jpg

Ill- ending 105

Lg- ending 111

lolwut?

yeah my bad he used the starting pic that said 11 options. Sorry about that, they eneded with 37 options. Also liked the spam of cant tank and then you got off the pile because you couldnt keep up. was enjoyable.

I have lived my life to the best of my ability, but I have not been able to escape fate, anger, or pain.

Bring me the answers, and the road that leads to truth, reveal to me once and for all, how all of this will end.

Shadows cannot exist without the light. But without the shadows, the light has no meaning.

Ill- ending 105

Lg- ending 111

lolwut?

yeah my bad he used the starting pic that said 11 options. Sorry about that, they eneded with 37 options. Also liked the spam of cant tank and then you got off the pile because you couldnt keep up. was enjoyable.

LOL FORGOT TO POST THAT.

My boy Ralph here got piled and they spamed 'cant tank' 1 minute latah he was falling in on our fi leader. What a beast tank representing Tif :]

6590ew.jpg

Ill- ending 105

Lg- ending 111

lolwut?

LOL FORGOT TO POST THAT.

My boy Ralph here got piled and they spamed 'cant tank' 1 minute latah he was falling in on our fi leader. What a beast tank representing Tif :]

Its his canadian powers.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

Ill- ending 105

Lg- ending 111

lolwut?

LOL FORGOT TO POST THAT.

Its his canadian powers.

canadian.png

YAH BOI

i like how u got out of ur slump, should start aiming at higher ranked clans.

WG canceled on us. We're warring THE soon [ People have them ranked higher than us on RSC ] and I'd love to war gladz,TNC, DW etc. Should be interesting where we will end up within a couple months. Everything is going well so far :]

6590ew.jpg

Congratz Illusion, although the OP is a bit misleading. The rules state that higher opts attack so obviously they wouldn't have started with 111opts (looks around 90 to me). Congratulations anyway and I look forward to fighting you in the future.

30jlfk0.png

Thanks to InsanityV2 for the sig