99 Farming how much n how log?

knifegun

Nice topic?

If you want people to help you, tell us your current level, what are you planning to plant, how much money and time are you willing to invest, what quests you have done, etc...

Ok then.. 150M and 5 Month 3 days.

Seriously though:

To get some SERIOUS HELP you need to give some SERIOUS LEVELS. Whether you are curious or willing to get 99 farming; you come onto this part to ask for help and advice, with such little information you have given us we can't possibly help you to the full extent that we normally could have.

Provide something like:

Farming LVL:

Money available:

Money willing to spend:

How many runs a day:

Plant Trees/What Trees:

Runs per day:

That kind of stuff. Good luck regardless.

-Anthony

AnthonyWL.png

99 Fishing | 99 Cooking | 99 Woodcutting | | 99 Herblore | 99 Prayer |

| 99 Runecrafting | 99 Fletching | 99 Hitpoints | 99 Range |

Youtube: AnthonyOnRS.

If your too lazy to provide more detail to a simple question then I doubt you will have what it takes to achieve 99 farming. If you choose a cheap way then plant pineapple seeds, calquats, and willow/maples and farm snapdragon or ranarr herbs as much as you can. Also do manage thy kingdom to cut some of your costs and get cheap seeds.

Fast and expensive way is magic seeds, palm seeds, torstol herbs, and watermelons as much as you can per day. But your looking at a good 150m+ there.

Low_C.png

Well i did 92-99 farming in 31 days.

Magic/yews 3 x per day.

Herbs every 90 min (or the best you can manage. Drink a leter of water before bed and place another leter by the computer, that way when you wake up and have to use the can you can flip herbs, bushes, melons, and maby trees depending on where you are in the rotation. Drink the water by the computer and replace it). I grew kwuarms the whole way.

Bushes every second herb run (always poison ivys)

Watermelons every herb run, nastrums in the flower spot prevent them from disease 100% of the time.

The whole deal cost me about 90 million. I did it from April 18 - May 19 of this year so the price for you might be different.

Farming is a very fast skill if you plan ahead and have the cash to burn.

Fools_Taco.png

Drink a leter of water before bed and place another leter by the computer, that way when you wake up and have to use the can you can flip herbs, bushes, melons, and maby trees depending on where you are in the rotation. Drink the water by the computer and replace it).

Intense :o

I usually can do 2 or 3 herb and bush runs daily, and do 1 tree run.

Well i did 92-99 farming in 31 days.

Magic/yews 3 x per day.

Herbs every 90 min (or the best you can manage. Drink a leter of water before bed and place another leter by the computer, that way when you wake up and have to use the can you can flip herbs, bushes, melons, and maby trees depending on where you are in the rotation. Drink the water by the computer and replace it). I grew kwuarms the whole way.

Bushes every second herb run (always poison ivys)

Watermelons every herb run, nastrums in the flower spot prevent them from disease 100% of the time.

The whole deal cost me about 90 million. I did it from April 18 - May 19 of this year so the price for you might be different.

Farming is a very fast skill if you plan ahead and have the cash to burn.

That's pretty crazy stuff :mellow:

6he242p.jpg

"Be Excellent To Each Other"

For everyone who wants to know what the OP wants to know:

Plan what you are going to plant, based on how much you want to spend. Just try different combinations of trees/fruit trees/herbs/calquat until you've reached the desired amount of money/day spent. Then, calculate how long it will take you to get your goal level if you plant the things you just came up with. Calculate the total cost by multiplying the cost/day with the total amount of days, and tadaaa.

With farming, it's really the best to do this yourself and not let others do what you could easily have done better yourself.

2dvjurb.png

How much does 99 farming cost?

Well, how much do you want it to cost?

Really. Name your price. You want to spend 100m? You can spend 100m. You want to earn 100m? You can earn 100m. It is totally up to you how much you want to lose or gain. The more you pay, the faster you go. The less you pay, the slower you go. You can plant nothing but magic trees, palm trees, and calquats. Or, you could plant nothing but ranarrs and marigolds. Or you can do anything in between. Farming has literally the widest spectrum of any skill in the game in this regard, so it's 100% your decision how much it costs.

Farming is like like slayer theres a million combination you could use all of which cost different gp value, time value and planning.

I've gone from 1 to 71 farming and made millions, others have lost millions.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]