History of the Clan World

Ralph

There's a lot to tell about Dutch clans, but I don't know if you want that included. I can remember That_Cool_Guy (I thought that was his name) wrote a huge history of clans (or was it just about Cor?) a while ago here on Tif.

Timmy wrote the first, and yeah it is more of a story then an actual recounting of facts. Nonetheless, it makes for a good read, and does scribe the events well enough.

King Sancho did a second history, it was okay too. I haven't seen it in a long time though.

Lethal Axe was working on compiling an updated clans history, but that never got off the ground.

Personally, I would love to see a full & total re-write of all histories. Truly bring it all together, in one spot. It would be a helluva lot of work, but it would be very impressive to behold. It's something I might look into doing one day in the not-so-distant future. I've always wanted to, but never had the opportunity.

That's what he wrote here

I am assuming here, but by the looks of that, he actually didn't write anything.

Or he tried, but I didn't find anything else.

22031_s.gif

no there was no VR IN 04 and in 07 It was VR VS DF and some one crashed became vr+df vs Crasher then they called another clan and became 2 v 2

and no they did not become allience like Now Days eos +cor+df lol joining each others Ts :lol:

Vincent.png?t=1257576312

Idk how important this is but in 2008 DF (downfall) was formed .... members from KO (K O unit) left over a dissagreement to form TWR's current #1 f2p warring clan..

~I will always have some KO in my heart <3 thanks for the memory's KO unit~

Old troll.

Ex-Leader of KO Unit

Ex-Member of Legendz

Ex-Member of the Wilderness Guardians

I would have directed you to the archives, but it seems the threads were replaced by a random declaration. Look at the last two pages of this forum. Some remnants of TIF's glory days are there. There's bound to be something about The Alliance and The Golden Alliance. Clans like ST, MK, KT, Fear, and DS are probably there too.

*-P.K.M-* Website

Dbzruler72.jpeg

mostorganized2.jpg