clan history

munkis

IS the one you're talking about Clan History 1? Because I know now there is a Clan Histroy 2.

Sorry, but I don't have the URL, I am fairly sure that it's posted somewhere on this forum, I've seen it.

22031_s.gif

well ive never heard of it been called as history 1 but if theres a second one its posible people call timmys as clan history 1 so maybe its what i mean...

tried searching it on forums and google dident find any topic about it... il keep try looking around

v49y88.png

Wow, this topic was right under our noses:

viewtopic.php?f=39&t=750308

It is made by Punc is on Page two of Clan Disscussion. As for the Clan History 2:

http://www.undead-legion.net/clan2.html

Not as good as Part 1, but still a good read.

Hope I helped :)

22031_s.gif

yeah king sancho did make a second version, it ends right about the time di and devilz were at each others throats

99attack/99strength/99defense/99hitpoints.

ex blacknights council

ex blacknights elder

ex blacknights cadet co leader

ex blacknights cadet leader

ex blacknights fossil

ex blacknights cadet general

http://www.the-gladiatorz.com/history.htm

We recently finished our history after several months of writing and gathering sources. 2001-03 are currently being compiled by our older members but we've done everything from then onwards.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Would be nice to see it from other peoples eyes. Apparently some of Timmy's sources weren't too reliable hehe. I know Orbital2 (BK Advisor) has been about pretty much from the start and I seem to remember he was thinking about writing something. I dunno though.

The clan histories from back in the day are really interesting too, Scuba posted BK's which is one of the earliest back up the page (I wrote some of the later parts of it 8-) )

Do you want to love me?

Timmy's history has been adapted a bit to make it sound more pretty. The general lines are correct thou.

The second history is written by people who were against the Alliance at the time, hence why a lot of smaller clans get their name mentioned (and why the Alliance doesn't get a lot of mentions)

• 1 month later...

Timmy wrote the first, and yeah it is more of a story then an actual recounting of facts. Nonetheless, it makes for a good read, and does scribe the events well enough.

King Sancho did a second history, it was okay too. I haven't seen it in a long time though.

Lethal Axe was working on compiling an updated clans history, but that never got off the ground.

Personally, I would love to see a full & total re-write of all histories. Truly bring it all together, in one spot. It would be a helluva lot of work, but it would be very impressive to behold. It's something I might look into doing one day in the not-so-distant future. I've always wanted to, but never had the opportunity.

member.png

Former Leader of The Corruption

Proud Founder of The Corruption

"Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a

small force can defeat a large one every time... Only thus can a weaker

country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in

strength."

Timmy wrote the first, and yeah it is more of a story then an actual recounting of facts. Nonetheless, it makes for a good read, and does scribe the events well enough.

King Sancho did a second history, it was okay too. I haven't seen it in a long time though.

Lethal Axe was working on compiling an updated clans history, but that never got off the ground.

Personally, I would love to see a full & total re-write of all histories. Truly bring it all together, in one spot. It would be a helluva lot of work, but it would be very impressive to behold. It's something I might look into doing one day in the not-so-distant future. I've always wanted to, but never had the opportunity.

if u do id be glad to help in the way i can

v49y88.png

Thanks, I'll get back to this next week.

First and foremost, I want to rewrite the history for Corruption.

If that goes well, then I suppose we could put together some sort of team to work on this epic project.

If you ask me though, I'd love to see it written more like a story, like Timmys was. It makes for a good read, especially when you can make it a heroes vs villains type of thing.

member.png

Former Leader of The Corruption

Proud Founder of The Corruption

"Once you get them running, you stay right on top of them, and that way a

small force can defeat a large one every time... Only thus can a weaker

country cope with a stronger; it must make up in activity what it lacks in

strength."

Thanks, I'll get back to this next week.

First and foremost, I want to rewrite the history for Corruption.

If that goes well, then I suppose we could put together some sort of team to work on this epic project.

If you ask me though, I'd love to see it written more like a story, like Timmys was. It makes for a good read, especially when you can make it a heroes vs villains type of thing.

yes i agree i prefferd timmys style aswell would probobly need quite a team though hehe

v49y88.png

• 2 weeks later...
KING SANCHO RELEASED THE SECOND ONE, I DIDN'T CHECK THAT LINK TO THE UNDEAD LEGION SITE OR W/E, BUT I BELIEVE IT IS ON THERE.

omg X Dragon X! a fellow player from classic days :)

yea king sancho took the time to collect input from all clans and even posted his initial draft and allowed others in tipit forums to post corrections on segments talking about them

a year ago i made a post over at runescape community at clan discussions asking if anyone has king sancho's history of clans

a senior member of their boards kept locking/deleting my topic saying and i quote:

[hide=]picture7on2.png[/hide]

all i gotta say is that dude is a major tool

Shakazulu ~ Member of Clan Jaguar since April 2002

Clan Jaguar ~ 7 years as of July 12th

27 Minute Slideshow Tribute to Clan Jaguar

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=6CCGLAJI

• 2 weeks later...
Would be nice to see it from other peoples eyes. Apparently some of Timmy's sources weren't too reliable hehe. I know Orbital2 (BK Advisor) has been about pretty much from the start and I seem to remember he was thinking about writing something. I dunno though.

The clan histories from back in the day are really interesting too, Scuba posted BK's which is one of the earliest back up the page (I wrote some of the later parts of it 8-) )

The accuracy of Timmy's accounts sort of tailed off at the end of his history because he was using improper sources. The early parts are pretty decent though

It would probably be just about impossible to record an accurate history at this point just because of how much time has passed and how much has been lost

~Orbital2~

orbital28ukie7.gif

BK Advisor

Former Leader of the Golden Helms

Former Leader of 'THE' Clan

Founder of RFK

Former Warlord of the NKKA