Need a distraction from Slayer

inoskedyou

Pretty much all I've ever done in this game was do quests and slayer and my goal is 99. And what can I say I'm pretty bored of slayer atm and quests are just an annoyance now when they come out.

After getting 85 slayer I kinda lost interest in progessing it further. So I need a distraction for a while and was wondering what (with my skills) would be fun/rewarding to do for a while. I'm pretty close to barraging my bank at cw haha.

I guess what I'm asking is what do you guys do for fun/money.

edit: stats in sig

inoskedyou.png

a. start training your non combat skills more

b. get a trimmed skill cape

You might like thieving, it's minigame related

That and think about what skills are pending an update. Jagex is releasing a lot of high level content updates. You might want to catch up with some of the skills that are probably going to get said updates. You don't want to get pwned like non-herbalists recently.

Naaxi.png

Boss hunt.

Everytime I get bored I go out and kill a load of graa, k'ril or dks.

Nothing quite like a challenging battle with some great rewards.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

a. start training your non combat skills more

b. get a trimmed skill cape

You might like thieving, it's minigame related

That and think about what skills are pending an update. Jagex is releasing a lot of high level content updates. You might want to catch up with some of the skills that are probably going to get said updates. You don't want to get pwned like non-herbalists recently.

Did they say what skills were to be updated by chance? I kinda always like training thieving for quests just never got it past quest requirment, so i may try that for a while.

Boss hunt.

Everytime I get bored I go out and kill a load of graa, k'ril or dks.

Nothing quite like a challenging battle with some great rewards.

Think I may try afew gwd bosses.

inoskedyou.png

70+ in all skills, 99 defense and trim with fletching. You could get defense very fast if you do monkey zombies. Fletching is fast an afs - able. 99 magic is pro and you are close to it. Make your stats look perty :ohnoes:

vcz3sx.png

PSN: Skaterguy1224 Tactical Nukes - 22

Finish up Fletch/Defence (Wont take long) and maybe get a Firecape if you haven't got one already?

Yeah those are slowly on the way.

Jad and I have a painful history, well mainly lag and I do lol. Every try for I have gotten to Jad no problem but either lag/disconnect. Last try which was a few weeks ago I got italy spawn and lagged right with i stepped out safety.

inoskedyou.png

Barrage some rock lobsters and get summoning to 88 for the uni

Finally on here to update that I have officially quit! It's been fun.
[hide=Signature]
Gandalf14141.png
R.I.P Billy Mays and <3 My Friend C.D.S 7/8/09 <3
60,816th to 99 Fletching 03/07/09|220,309th Person to be Able to Kill Dusties 10 Year Cape on 12/20/14[/hide]

grammar2gr8dx.png

How much would this cost per X level?

I am 77 and have been wondering the cost to 88.

No means to highjack.

For posters sake,

Skills > Money. Do things that you have fun doing.

That said, SC is a pretty fun mini game - especially when you have all the level requirements to do each clay resource so set your goals realistically.. all 70s/80s.. and keep at it.

As long as your are doing something, you are getting closer to the next level.

Bdvo89.png

OL' SCHOOL CIRCA '01, YOU MAD BRO?

Well whenever I got burned out on Slayer I'd go train Fishing at the guild, which bored me even harder than Slayer was, which in turn made Slayer much more appealing. :P

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.
dea6a17b9c.png
351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN![qfc]90-91-310-65710712[/qfc]

How much would this cost per X level?

I am 77 and have been wondering the cost to 88.

No means to highjack.

For posters sake,

Skills > Money. Do things that you have fun doing.

That said, SC is a pretty fun mini game - especially when you have all the level requirements to do each clay resource so set your goals realistically.. all 70s/80s.. and keep at it.

As long as your are doing something, you are getting closer to the next level.

I'm kinda of interested what the cost would be bursting rock lobsters aswell so its cool :P

Yeah I think I'm just going to get 70+

Thanks everyone for your ideas/input.

inoskedyou.png

Go make some money with Aviansies :D

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Well you need to figure out how many crimson charms you need to reach 88, there is a nice calc on tip.it.

You pretty much get 250 crimson average for every 1k casts of burst. So with todays prices:

2k Deaths = 878,000g

4k Chaos = 440,000g

4k Water = 180,000g

Total = 1,498,000. round up to 1.5m.

Thats about a cost of 6000 / charm.

When i used my charms i would make 1k granite lobsters at a time, then trade the pouches in for shards and buy the shards i lost to make the next 1k pouches. It worked out to 1,225,000g lost per 1k crimson. I don't count the cost of the granite because its pretty much worth nothing.

So assuming from you sig you are level 80 summon already, and im assuming you are at exactually level 80. You would need to make 7371 Granite lobsters to reach level 88.

The total cost would be.

7371 x 6000 = 44,226,000g for the charms.

(7371/1000) x 1,225,000 = 9,029,475 For the shards. (assuming you kept the last lot of 70% shards from the last 1k granite lobsters. The total shard cost would be a bit less if you sold the last lot of shards once you hit 88)

The final total being

53,225,475gp to get from 80-88.

If you are board check my math i could be wrong but that number looks right.

You would probably get 99 mage on the way to 88 summon as well.

Runescape math is FUN!

SIDEBAR!

You would need about 60k death runes to pull this off, that get you 600k RC exp and cut the cost of the bursting pretty much in half.

Fools_Taco.png