What equipment should I buy for 99 slayer with 20m?

lolroflmaolololol

Saradomin Sword

Slayer Helm/Black Mask

Torag/Dharok/Guthan platebody

Torag/Dharok/Verac platelegs/skirt

Dragon Boots

Berserker Ring if you feel like it.

Super Attacks and Super Strengths

Bunyip Pouches

Cannon + Cannonballs

I think that's about it...

Saradomin Sword

Slayer Helm/Black Mask

Torag/Dharok/Guthan platebody

Torag/Dharok/Verac platelegs/skirt

Dragon Boots

Berserker Ring if you feel like it.

Super Attacks and Super Strengths

Bunyip Pouches

Cannon + Cannonballs

I think that's about it...

My summoning level is 40 so I can't bunyip...and is there any subsitute for barrows? I don't really like armour that degrade

If you absolutely refuse to use barrows, then use rune. But in all honesty, the armor lasts 13 hours of straight combat. The amount of food you save alone, especially since you can't use a bunyip yet, by using barrows armor could pay for the repair costs.

Barrows is really the way to go.

Hmm you should get Guthans, Whip, D Boots, Rune def, Fury, Barrows Gloves and Slayer Helm. Guthans is to Heal. Fixing barrows takes 5 minutes, why does it even bother people?

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

Hmm you should get Guthans, Whip, D Boots, Rune def, Fury, Barrows Gloves and Slayer Helm. Guthans is to Heal. Fixing barrows takes 5 minutes, why does it even bother people?

I think its more the cost than anything. Im sure sure what the current market price is, but Tassies/Torso is one option you could use.

I think its more the cost than anything. Im sure sure what the current market price is, but Tassies/Torso is one option you could use.

Tassets are 19m.

I'd get a cannon if you can fit it into the budget it helps a great deal on some tasks and allows for the best slayer exp/hour in the game.

[hide=Drops]

• Dragon Axe x11
    Berserker Ring x9
    Warrior Ring x8
    Seercull
    Dragon Med
    Dragon Boots x4 - all less then 30 kc
    Godsword Shard (bandos)
    Granite Maul x 3

Solo only - doesn't include barrows[/hide][hide=Stats]

joe_da_studd.png[/hide]

well considering he's doing str to 99 whip isnt much help for him.

on the ss, its honestly not worth the money, d scimi+rune def or obby sword+zerker necklace is pretty close to the ss with alot less of the cost.

Oh my bad i misread. Well you could always go with the Obby sword + Berserker necklace Combo. Its about 1m and its much better than Scimi + Def and only slightly weaker than SS.

demonic.png

comment-1.jpg

**Thanks to Boo_Boy666 for my amazing Singnature**

[hide=Slaytanicc's Achievments]|99Cooking achieved 24Dec 2008|99Strength achieved 17Feb 2009|99Hit Points achieved 8April 2009|

|99Defense achieved 29May 2009|99Attack achieved 2August 2009|99Ranged achieved 14August 2009|[/hide]

[hide=Guides by Slaytanicc]Aviansie Maging + Ranging Guide (Must Read!!)

Iron Mining + Banking Guide

Green Dragons Guide

Ankou Slaying Guide[/hide]

If you have 20m it is.

well yes but since he's doing slayer he wont be able to use the ss all the time such as turoth(need special weapon),Kurasks(need special weapon),Basiliks(need mirror shield),Cockatrice(mirror shield),Dragons(antifire shield),skele wyverns(ele shield),ect.

If you have 20m it is.

well yes but since he's doing slayer he wont be able to use the ss all the time such as turoth(need special weapon),Kurasks(need special weapon),Basiliks(need mirror shield),Cockatrice(mirror shield),Dragons(antifire shield),skele wyverns(ele shield),ect.

If you're 100+ F2P cb and have 50+ Summoning you should be using Duradel. Duradel doesn't assign the first 4 you listed. The other 2 can be easily handled with a D Scim/LBS. I'm going through the same predicament atm (getting 99 str through Slayer). Also the Dscim and the Obby Necklace combo are almost the same exp/hr, and the D Scim is a lot cheaper, so I'd just stick with the D Scim.

As for my advice, i say listen to Bladewing. Barrows armor is one of the best out there. If you can't make 200k+ in 13 hours of combat, then I think you're doing something wrong.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

if you don't like barrows armour use d skirt, rune plate. Only use guthans for healing.

I walked around in d skirt for a long long time.

It means you have to carry guthans in your inventory though leaving you less stuff for loot.

I did slayer 80 without guthans (before summoning). It's not really necessary. It just makes life easier, just like a bunyip.

I wouldn't really burn 20M on cannoning if I were you. Only do it if you have too much money. Save it for summoning and prayer.

spuriousmonk.png

spuriousmonk.png

If you don't mind me asking... what's your Slayer Level? Barrows is actually just awesome when it comes to slayer. Unless you plan on keep having to leave Brimhaven Greaters or whatnot because you ran out of food, you'll get seriously tired of slayer.

You need either Guthan's or a Bunyip (or better healing monster), if you're gonna last long with slayer.

Chris2fer381.png

If you don't mind me asking... what's your Slayer Level? Barrows is actually just awesome when it comes to slayer. Unless you plan on keep having to leave Brimhaven Greaters or whatnot because you ran out of food, you'll get seriously tired of slayer.

You need either Guthan's or a Bunyip (or better healing monster), if you're gonna last long with slayer.

Until you can get a Bunyip then Guthans is a Slayers Best Friend.

Like one of the previous posters said, I'd wear D Skirt/Legs & Rune Plate - changing into Guthans to heal when required. This is a cheap way of making the Guthans last, albeit at the expense of 4 invent slots.

I was a 'poor' slayer up until Lvl 83 & this was achieved before summoning came out. I remember vividly spending all my cash on Guthans (9.7m) & hoping for a decent drop before I had to recharge, luckily I got another pair of D legs & sold for 2.2m (back in the day :))

As for gear, I'd still use Whip & Rune Defender, with Whip on shared XP. it was suggested previously you wanted to get 99 Str, but I couldn't see you saying that!!

the_lad_1.png