EH's "Final chapter"

Mister_T

Just when it seemed that only small clans were struggling do we see the closure of SE, DI, EH, who is next?

It seems that only the clans with a community not just based on PvP will survive. Lucky for Tip.it clans they don't heavily rely on PvP.

I disaggree, the clans that have died had great communities, but I'm sure you mean more non-war events. But sitll think SE DI EH all had great communities which made it plesant clan to be in.

DI now EH

RIP HONOUR

:\ Not good for 'nh' clans if you ask me, The top 10 clans could easily become a more powerful NH clan.

6590ew.jpg

Hey guys, VR just gained 50 more members! /endjoke.

I can't believe EH closed.

I loled :P

rip eh

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

By the end of 210 you'll probably see clans going 90+ or something to obtain more members; Which is what we despartly need new people to learn the pvp ways which may be hard to get 90s to do :P. Should be an interesting end of the 'clan world' CWA will be alive though.RIP another well respected clan :\

I doubt they'll go 90+ for a couple reasons:

1) 90's don't have the bank to be in pvp clans (for the most part)

2) It's not like there are only a limited number of 100 or 110+ in rs...people keep training all the time so there will always be new members. We're just seeing the old crowd leaving.

Gl Eh members!

sigfinalcopy.jpg

True Ownage Co-Leader

evertonp.jpg

By the end of 210 you'll probably see clans going 90+ or something to obtain more members; Which is what we despartly need new people to learn the pvp ways which may be hard to get 90s to do :P. Should be an interesting end of the 'clan world' CWA will be alive though.RIP another well respected clan :\

I doubt they'll go 90+ for a couple reasons:

1) 90's don't have the bank to be in pvp clans (for the most part)

2) It's not like there are only a limited number of 100 or 110+ in rs...people keep training all the time so there will always be new members. We're just seeing the old crowd leaving.

Gl Eh members!

Yeah but there isn't as much interested in joining clans as there were before. They're there, but just not interested.

j0xPu5R.png

DI now EH

RIP HONOUR

:\ Not good for 'nh' clans if you ask me, The top 10 clans could easily become a more powerful NH clan.

Not saying it was good, just saying this were the 2 most honorable clans if you ask me.

would L0L if EH pulls a mass-join to VR like DI did but I know that wont happen.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

person who won the most awards: Generaldesor

RETIRED

Was unexpected, but what's done is done.

A good number of the ex-EH members are starting a new clan called Vengeance. The rest have either retired or joined RSD/TT.

This doesn't bode well for Runescape warring in general though . . .

Just in the past few months, EH, SE, and DI have closed, all Top 10 clans. Crimson Raiders have stepped up their game, becoming Top 10 material over the last few months. But that still leaves less clans than before, and no middle or new clans seem to be stepping up. In fact, the middle clans are dying at a faster rate than the Top 10 (3x, Tri, DA, GK all in the last couple months, with several others on life support). If all the 'power' in the clan world does consolidate into 4 or 5 massive 'super clans,' then after a very short while they will tire of fighting one another and RS warring will wither and die.

rsd.gif

rsdb.png

124ecdx.gifFormer Admin of The Death Monkeighs124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Vengeance Council124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifFormer Eternal Honour Member124ecdx.gif

124ecdx.gifCurrent Runescape Dinasty Supreme Member124ecdx.gif

Yeah but there isn't as much interested in joining clans as there were before. They're there, but just not interested.

A view that is entirely understandable.

'Hey, want to give up 4-5 hours of your Saturday evening every week?'

'Why on Earth would I want to do that?'

'What if we sweeten the deal by wanting you to be available for 1-2 hours for another 3-4 days each week?'

'Get away from me.'

:unsure:

As that shows, the clan world is unappealing to an objective observer. It was fantastic when a single kill would compensate for a single death. Now, however, you easily have 10+ deaths per fight and if you gain a kill, it's 1) hard to bank and 2) doesn't pay for a single death.

gladz.png

Proud Retired Council of The Gladiatiorz

Click here for our website - 110+ F2P Combat Requirements

Was unexpected, but what's done is done.

A good number of the ex-EH members are starting a new clan called Vengeance. The rest have either retired or joined RSD/TT.

This doesn't bode well for Runescape warring in general though . . .

Just in the past few months, EH, SE, and DI have closed, all Top 10 clans. Crimson Raiders have stepped up their game, becoming Top 10 material over the last few months. But that still leaves less clans than before, and no middle or new clans seem to be stepping up. In fact, the middle clans are dying at a faster rate than the Top 10 (3x, Tri, DA, GK all in the last couple months, with several others on life support). If all the 'power' in the clan world does consolidate into 4 or 5 massive 'super clans,' then after a very short while they will tire of fighting one another and RS warring will wither and die.

I doubt the clan world will turn into 4 or 5 super clans, there is alot of life in mid sized clans still, the probem is that the people in the big clans just don't know it because the top 10 distanced themselves from the smaller clans for such a long time. The only reason that consolidation would happen is because people from DI do all go to VR and people from EH do go to TT and RSD. Those members are adding to already powerful clans instead of looking for alternatives. Consolidation is an avoidable situation but at this moment it's looking pretty inevitable because the people who were in clans that did die are simply choosing the easy option and joining other clans that had as much power as theirs already.

Do you want to love me?

EXTREMELY unexpected, I understand why people are worrying about the clan world dieing, but tbh, I just think we will have big time rivalries at the top...

Anyone else here lolling how PKM outlived 3 top 10 clans?

22031_s.gif

EXTREMELY unexpected, I understand why people are worrying about the clan world dieing, but tbh, I just think we will have big time rivalries at the top...

I'd rather go down trying than sitting in a slump with no wars for 12034812098ages.

6590ew.jpg

I'd rather go down trying than sitting in a slump with no wars for 12034812098ages.

quoted for truth

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

quoted for truth

Hmmm... You could argue that they all gave up and PKM, along with alot of other clans that aren't as strong as they were, are the ones that are trying to either come out of their slump or just to enjoy themselves and don't necessarily mind how they are right now, that's the way I would look at it myself.

I am not lolling that PKM outlived anyone though :oops:

Do you want to love me?

We've had a war like a week ago <_<

22031_s.gif

After 2 months yes, and pulling 7 people according to jim.

gene.png

gene2.png

gene3.png

RETIRED

After 2 months yes, and pulling 7 people according to jim.

True.

But it was a war and right now we're focusing on drills.

22031_s.gif