~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

Mather pulled out his Particle magnum and shot a kill shot at each of the dinos, although he had to throw himself sidewards to avoid getting incinerated when the last one decided to detonate prior to getting killed. The kevlar clothing absorbed most of the heat but the blastwave knocked the breath out of Mather.

After laying still a few moments to regain his breath Mather re-sheathed his Particle Magnum and drew forth the kukri at his hip, he rolled around in the oily substance, covering himself with it. This would give him protection from any explosives or similiar forms of weapons, but most importantly it would act as a camuflage. Mather ran into an alley, and he was gone...

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Taggerung laughed. "I doubt slathering Octos goo all over you is a smart idea...."

He then ran into the an alleyway.

"I do believe night vision, not to mention enhanced senses of smell and hearing will help here!"

He sheathed his sword as he ran, but grew his claws out longer, and reinforced them.

((I'm not even going to argue about the dinosaurs' deaths, as its too late and not very important.))

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

((I'm covered in oil and standing in an alley in a city covered in oil, I dubt you can smell or see me. And If you haven't guessed it yet; Mather is me, as in real me(except higher) and I'm pretty good at not making a sound.))

"Over here!" Mather shouted from behind Taggerung as he lept over him, slashing at his head, before going back into being "invisible" again...

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

The Hooded One threw off his hood. "No more time for fooling around!" he roared, his blade blasting out energy; it had reverted to it's previous form. All the windows in the city broke, filling the air with sharp shards of glass. They shot forward at high speed, shredding anything that got in the way. He sprinted forward. A strange mist covered him as a helmet formed around his head. Spikes jutted from his shoulders. He was in the battle now.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Grim saw the Hooded one move and after absorbing the kinetic energy from the glass flying at him ( I have a large hunk of indestructible kinetic force/light/fire absorbing infinitely changeable sun metal.) Grim then with a chant called down a pillar of sap like in color light around The Hooded one. ((nothing personal but looks like I dont need another opponent right now))

LNYvk.png

Octos finished his chant, and some of the substance began to mutliply.... Soon, there were ten blobs of the substance about a foot in diameter floating around Octos. These began to swirl around him, each slowly growing of its own accord, until they all combined into a large snake, which then hissed out something that sounded like "I AM DECOSSSSSS!" before slithering into an alley. ((I'll pull Decos out later, once somebody somehow manages to kill Octos.))

Octos then managed to either absorb energy from or dodge the flying shards of glass. ((Sorry, but it's kinda hard to cut an anamorphic blob that will just recombine after it's been cut. Nice try though.))

a70c7.png

Sighing grim opened a gate of ice under octos. With a wink he said "So you suck energy eh, Well lets see how you like this my good... Err... man?" Grim then shot up into the upper atmosphere.

LNYvk.png

Octos laughed as the goo around his core froze. "Idiot." he murmured, and blasted sharpened shards of his energy-leeching self all around the city. ((They're sharp, they drain your energy, they're hard to remove due to their becoming liquid again after impact, and, best of all, they're everywhere.)) He then slithered out of the freezing area by sticking to the floor, and proceeded to fly at grim with the mass he had retained.

a70c7.png

Grim simply drained the kinetic energy out of the shards that came his way "Well that didnt work" he said dryly and he then started chucking spheres of pulsing light which seemed to suck at the very air around them at octos.

LNYvk.png

Octos looked at the spheres and promptly absorbed them. "Delicious. Oh, by the way, you've got a little something hovering behind your head." With that, he had the shards that had missed grim and gone behind him or to the sides fly at his head, whilst also flying at grim himself.

a70c7.png

((Mather, you may be good at moving silently, but I think a predator would have hearing superior to your sneakyness.

As for the smell, I'm sorry. I though that the oil was only in one spot.

And as for sight, I'll still see your movement, after all, night vision relies more on detecting movement than color, anyways. And if you move, then it will make a distortion against the night.))

Taggerung hissed, then became utterly silent. His scales faded to black. He then tied cloth to his claws, to silence them, and began his hunt.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

[/hide]

((How can you be so shure, have you ever heard me sneak? And what about that kukhri blow I dealt while in mid-air?))

Suddenly a shadow was seen climbing up the walls between two close buildings, the distinct sound of a Particle Magnum being activated was heard and three red(incinerate) shots were fired towards Taggerung, Mather had climbed ontto an AC three floors above ground and was firing at his enemy.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Neatly dodging the shards grim swathed himself with an aura of amber light and waved his hand at octos. He simply smiled when it appeared that nothing had happened. He then sat back relaxed and let octos come to him.

LNYvk.png

Grim smirked and with another wave of his hand the spheres octos absorbed started sucking in energy. "Lets see how you do against a bigger leach" he cackled. The aura of amber light intensified.

LNYvk.png

Octos cackled. "You fool. You just let me access your power." With that, he began to reverse the energy drain being inflicted by the orbs, instead pulling Grim's energy into himself. ((Sort of like water being pulled through a hose - he just reversed the current.))

a70c7.png

((Pie I wasnt draining into myself the orbs simply drain into themselves)) The aura around grim was now blazing.

((Well, the energy would have had to go somewhere. And he's draining it from there.))

((Think of them as sponges but whatever as you were generous to me I will return the favor))

With a grimace grim felt the energy being pulled out of him. With a wintry smile he said "those orbs must be in your core by now" As he used that link to sink the orbs temperature close to absolute zero.

LNYvk.png

Taggerung manipulated his size mid tride to make the bullets miss him. He then whipped several bones shards at Mather.

((And I'm sorry for ignoring your kukri. I had started making a post, then stopped and started again, so apparently I forgot a few things.))

Taggerung then noticed that he had a hole in one of his plates.

"Ok, this is getting irritating" he muttered.

He then snapped his fingers, and his microraptor, which has recovered from its fall, swooped down on the lever, changing the arena into a giant plain. There were literally no hiding places.

[/hide]

"Excellent..." muttered the hooded one, drawing his sword. Gathering all his strength, he loosed a huge bolt of searing energy across the plain. Afterwards, he focused on his arrows. They rose from the quiver and shot out in a wide arc.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Mather quickly changed his Particle Magnum to incinerate and shot the bone shards before they could reach him. He then proceeded to fire several dozen shots at the ground, making himself a deep cave which he enlarged in the end with a few shots.

Mather then set his gun to kill and waited.

((Small opening as cave enterance; a human can crawl in, someone with wings might be able to struggle their way but there's no way a dino(except microraptors) could get in.))

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1