~ The Arena ~

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

I command my wolf to hide behind one of the many nearby rock-walls/trees(I was in a forest). I then run home as the ice has passed and colect a friend(folower) and gives him a saloon rifle + sniper ammo + scope.

I then tell him to fill you with lead.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timothy conjures a nuclear rifle and shoots Bera.

He then runs like hell, as a Nuclear rifle's blast radius exceeds its range.

((Aka, I recommend you become immune to radiation or get the heck away from Bera.))

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Timothy curses, as he is out of missles.

He then begins reading a book, as no-one is currently attacking him.

As he reads, he re-enacts the plot via ice figures. The book apparently involves much slaughter.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

• 2 months later...

((Bump.))

The arena contorted into swirling black mass, the burning hot fire at the bottom of the arena raised up as if it was a sort of jelly, it contorted into the shape of a bumpy table.

Suddenly the table became wooden. The bumps on the table were revealed to be weapons.

A sword, An Axe, A sledgehammer and crossbow, which seemed to be enchanted with a spell of infinate bolts.

An ice cold voice sounded through the arena, this was the voice of the arena owner.

"On the table there are billions of weapons, but you can only reveal the next one when the first one is taken, and so on..."

The arena flashed a pure white light.

"Magic, Shapeshifting and all weapons which have not origianated on the table will not work here. You are a bound to human form no matter what"

He continued

The arena was a perfect square, the walls were made of miles of brick and the roof was low, there was nowhere to hide and the only things to fight with would be there speed, cunning and the weapons on the table.

-

Hex made his way towards the table and picked up the sledgehammer, he wore a black polo neck and black baggy jeans, on his eyes were black teashades. His black hair was shaggy as usual.

He took the sledgehammer and stood, quite calmly waiting for someone to make a move.

meatlover.png

i hop in from the crowd (can we chose what weapons we get?)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

((read my post, its three posts up. It describes the arena and what weapons you can get - you are not playing dungeoneering so roleplay, don't just say what your doing. Thats boring))

Hextriplet holds the sledgehammer high and then spins it around, aiming directly for Mathers stomach.

A slight twitch in his mouth reveals a smile as the hammer is surely going to probably kill Mather, in a world of no magic - Smaller things can have a bigger impact.

meatlover.png

i grab the AXE from the table, and wait rush up and beseker wail on hex, mauling his face like a hunter from L4D2

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

((thats a bit of an anology, keep IC. Say things like "I furiously begin mauling hex's face"))

Hex dodges the axe but swings his sledgehammer from Mather and aims it at the side of Earthsages torso.

((Explain what your wearing, who you are, write a bit more, use anologys that anyone who understand english understand.))

meatlover.png

im using a robe, that is part of my body. its chlorophylic. allows me to heal over time in sunlight. i uber axe Hex anyways, hoping to catch his face with my poison spike on the back of my hand. (i do poison. i like it )

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

((Ah, but none of them will work within the arena we are in at the moment.

As you did not respond to the sledgehammer hit I assume you are away from me and hacking air with your axe.))

Hex laughs at the guy he had just owned.

meatlover.png

actually, i agree with that. i run up to hex, and fein, then stab himwith my poison spike. i also munchkin punch him like the street urchin i am. i also tell him " names earth, btw. hope you like my little friends!"

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

The poison blade goes through Hex like a ghost through his torso, but the punch still knocked him off balance. The second punch misses Hex as he swiftly moves to the left.

Hex takes the sledgehammer and spins it around his hand for a while.

"By the looks of you, you only have one little friend...."

He smiles as he brings the axe down on Earth's head.

"SAY HELLO TO MY GIANT FRIEND!!!!!!" Hex screams.

meatlover.png

i yell at him "thats a sledgehammer you dolt! and it looks like you cant use it, either! you should be thankfull we cant use any outside magic here, or you would find my little friends hard to contain!" i doge aournd to hexs back, and munchkin punch his skull, then i use my axe handle on his spine

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

The punch pushes Hex's head forwards and onto the floor, the axe digs into the side of his back.

Hex quickly turns around and looks earthsage directly into his eyes.

You think that it will do anything, even without magic I have learnt to deal with petty pain.

Hex puts his fist around earths jaw, in a grip that would be almost impossible to get out of.

He picked the sword off the table and looked at earth, smiling.

"Die"

He tightened his grip around earths lower jaw, trying to snap it in half.

meatlover.png

i just smile, and say "never looked above you, or below you ey?" i axe hexs nuts, and then sucker punches hexes hand that holds the sword.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

There is a large explosion, and a young, pale man with brown hair falls onto the combatants.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

i donkey punch the hand, an then i stab nexs eye with the poison spike. i alsow parry the sword with my axe. "betetr luck next time..."

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]