RWT - Give Up Jagex

Gudi

For all of you that think RWT has been "significantly" reduced, this is a quote from a SINGLE GOLD SELLER.

Click HERE for my old Gold shop - Over 50 BILLION GP Sold!

I know for a fact that before all of the RWT prevention updates, he had sold a little over 17 billion gp. 33 billion gp, from a single gold seller, is not a reduction. There are hundreds and hundreds of independent gold sellers on many sites, and other large companies with work forces to sell mass amounts of gold in an extremely small amount of time.

For all of you that think RWT has been "significantly" reduced, this is a quote from a SINGLE GOLD SELLER.

Click HERE for my old Gold shop - Over 50 BILLION GP Sold!

I know for a fact that before all of the RWT prevention updates, he had sold a little over 17 billion gp. 33 billion gp, from a single gold seller, is not a reduction. There are hundreds and hundreds of independent gold sellers on many sites, and other large companies with work forces to sell mass amounts of gold in an extremely small amount of time.

One occurence isn't a solid basis for a theory. This prooves nothing at all. I could quote someone saying that Jagex profits have tripled since the trade limits and be as credible as you, which is not much. The reason people are saying RWT has been reduced is because the main way to gather GP for RWTers was to use bots and nowadays, there are significantly less than before.

You still haven't backed up your claim that there are countless ways to RWT easily these days. Start with this and I might just stop concidering that you are just another 9 years-old ranting about the trade limits.

langerkiller.png

Follow the progress of top players and my weekly updates here: 200M in all Skills

Latest Milestones Chart update : page 602

Latest top 15 update : page 602

6 slowest skills chart : page 563

It isn't one occurrence. As i said, there are hundreds of other independent gold sellers on other sites. I am not going to quote them all, if you are that interested you can find them yourself. Google "Runescape black market" and check out the results.

As for posting the techniques to RWT'ing, no. There are no reasons for me to post them other than to prove myself to you guys, and i don't really see that as a significant reason. The ways i know are unpatchable without a huge effect on the RS economy and genuine RS players. If Jagex do patch them, they are total morons.

OK, there is a problem with your claim.

The person who runs the site may be exaggerating, which explains the 50 billion. Site owners often mislead people, so that they can gain more popularity.

That site runner might say he sold 50 billion, but in reality he might only be selling 25 billion or something.

Don't always trust the headlines.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

OK, there is a problem with your claim.

The person who runs the site may be exaggerating, which explains the 50 billion. Site owners often mislead people, so that they can gain more popularity.

That site runner might say he sold 50 billion, but in reality he might only be selling 25 billion or something.

Don't always trust the headlines.

I don't. I trust the fact that he has tens of thousands of vouches for his trades.

Pre-RWT updates: Many, many bots (especially in yews and rune essence).

Post-RWT updates: Hardly any bots at all.

I think Jagex took the step in the right direction.

In regard to bot control, yes.

In regard to improving the quality of the game, no.

1) Says who? With a comment like that you write as if you speak for the community and say "most people hated this update".

If "most people" hated this update, why are "most people" still around?

Speak for yourself but I dont see any reduction in game quality from 2005 to now. Ya, we get updates in trade restrictions, wildereness removal, ect.. But those that felt the changes were stupid, left. Those that didnt care, stayed. Or are you one of those that felt it was stupid but stayed anyways simply to troll those who enjoy aspects of they game you dont like?

2) Jagex is a real world company. Bungie is a real world company. They make games. Jagex, nor Bungie, nor Blizzard, nor EA is going to take a 100% profit reduction in their game to allow a portion of their players to have some aspects available.

However much you might enjoy it, at the end of the day they are still a game manufacturer and you are still a customer. If you and 50,000 people are unhappy with the product, and the manufactuer dosent agree with you, they dont HAVE to change their product. Runescape used to have a daily player population of under 10,000. Now days if far above that, so as you can see they are doing just fine with the product they have now.

If you go by the rule, those who speak out dont like the updates and and those who dont complain are fine with the updates, there are far more people who dont complain than those that do. By that, I can assume that "most people" are fine with how the game is and that the game quality hasn't been reduced.

Your opinion is fine, If you feel the game quality has been reduced. But do not make the mistake of speaking for everyone and say "everyone wants the game returned to the way it was". To me the game has lost no glamor from now to where it was 4 or 5 years ago.

PS. Regarding your title, Asking Jagex to give up against RWT is like asking a rank 30 Football team to just give up against a rank 1 Football team during halftime. The point of a football game is to try to play your hardest, win or lose.

The same aspect is with Jagex, they might lose their fight against RWT, but that dosent mean they shoulnd't keep trying their hardest to play their best against them.

dawnsigblue-3.png

That's pretty dangerous posting something like that in TIF. Most tip.iters now believe that what Jagex did was a good thing. And where are you getting this information about the amount of money sold has not gone down? There is currently no safe nor stable way to transfer massive amounts of gold now besides the RTWers actually getting on your account and farming it for you (which is a stupid idea, as many of those sites scam you).

Gudi- can you please explain these several ways to transfer gold? I'd like to hear them as well.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

That's pretty dangerous posting something like that in TIF. Most tip.iters now believe that what Jagex did was a good thing. And where are you getting this information about the amount of money sold has not gone down? There is currently no safe nor stable way to transfer massive amounts of gold now besides the RTWers actually getting on your account and farming it for you (which is a stupid idea, as many of those sites scam you).

Gudi- can you please explain these several ways to transfer gold? I'd like to hear them as well.

Actually, you can safely consider this a troll topic.

Jagex has done well to stop RWT. The bots and the gold-farmers are almost completely gone with the removal of old wilderness and free trade, and TC still thinks there's a lot of RWT going on.

Britante3's PS point is what I was about to say. If RWT is still there, Jagex should not give up on it, instead they should try harder. This is definitely a step in the right direction.

Gudi is probably lying about the 50 billion sold GP.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

Does RWT still happen? Of course.

Does it happen often enough for bankrupt Jagex? Probably not, and therefore is not my concern.

RWT will happen regardless, there is absolutely no way to completely eradicate RWT without making the game totally unplayable. I would accept the amount of RWT that happens now and get on with my life.

My opinion.

11-1.jpg[

Guild Wars 2-In game screenshot, the MMORPG you are waiting for. Click for thread.

Jagex has done well to stop RWT. The bots and the gold-farmers are almost completely gone with the removal of old wilderness and free trade, and TC still thinks there's a lot of RWT going on.

Britante3's PS point is what I was about to say. If RWT is still there, Jagex should not give up on it, instead they should try harder. This is definitely a step in the right direction.

Can't link to that site here... Suprise suprise. [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation].

Sonic, instead of making idiotic statements and ignorant assumptions, how about you do some research of your own. Google is your friend.

Can't link to that site here... Suprise suprise. [Caution: Jagex Rule Violation].

Sonic, instead of making idiotic statements and ignorant assumptions, how about you do some research of your own. Google is your friend.

I knew about gold farming sites. But, now you are telling me to go on one of these sites.

As someone said, many of those sites are scamming sites. You are telling me to put myself at risk, aren't you?

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

How can you expect for anyone to believe you when you refuse to offer any form of evidence? I'm not going to trawl through shady RWT websites which may or may not infect my computer just to find support for YOUR argument, sorry. Is it really so difficult to answer a simple question? List your infallible RWT methods and I'll take you a bit more seriously.

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

How can you expect for anyone to believe you when you refuse to offer any form of evidence? I'm not going to trawl through shady RWT websites which may or may not infect my computer just to find support for YOUR argument, sorry. Is it really so difficult to answer a simple question? List your infallible RWT methods and I'll take you a bit more seriously.

I have a feeling Gudi is a gold farmer himself...

This might explain why he is unwilling to share his RWT methods, and why he wants Jagex to give up stopping RWT.

Sure, it cannot be completely stopped, but they're trying, at the least.

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

I can't provide evidence without being allowed to link to these sites. If you don't want to "put yourself at risk" that is your problem. Don't criticise my argument because you arn't willing to do your own research.

Sonic.. Learn to [bleep]ing read. I never said give up against RWT, i said give up their current approach as it is not working. Taking a different approach (preventing them from obtaining the gold more effectively) is what i would see as a more effective approach.

I am unwilling to give up my RWT methods because i personally use them to get money onto my secondary accounts. Which i could once do with simply drop trading 100k. Flame me if you wish, i just don't see how publically announcing these methods would help reduce the amount of RWT. Jagex are well aware of these methods, if they arn't, they should try to use Google.

Definitely a troll topic, you and your 'mysterious and dark ways' can kiss goodbye here.

Obviously you're lying about such methods, the sites well, I can go 'AMG I SOLD 50B GEEPEES BUY PLOS' and if I had a site I could just start making vouches as I'm the owner of the site (Make a bunch of accounts and vouch on each of them) while it is true that many of these are true RWTers, it is pretty much IMPOSSIBLE to RWT right now, except letting the guy get into your account (Like someone else said already) or, I don't know, tell him to die for you with 50m cash on PvP and try your luck? (A friend died with 50m by accident, and the other guy got)

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I can't provide evidence without being allowed to link to these sites. If you don't want to "put yourself at risk" that is your problem. Don't criticise my argument because you arn't willing to do your own research.

You provide no support for your argument, so why should I bother to find it for you? And besides, I'm more interested in this to begin with:

List your infallible RWT methods and I'll take you a bit more seriously.

Earlier, you claimed:

The ways i know are unpatchable without a huge effect on the RS economy and genuine RS players. If Jagex do patch them, they are total morons.

If this is true, then why would you hesitate to reveal them (since you seem confident that nothing can be done about them anyway)?

I can't believe this... I hope you get cancer and die^. Seriously. I am not lying, and perhaps you should stop relying on me and do some research for yourself you ignorant [bleep].

That's lovely.

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

You provide no support for your argument, so why should I bother to find it for you? And besides, I'm more interested in this to begin with:

List your infallible RWT methods and I'll take you a bit more seriously.

Earlier, you claimed:

The ways i know are unpatchable without a huge effect on the RS economy and genuine RS players. If Jagex do patch them, they are total morons.

If this is true, then why would you hesitate to reveal them (since you seem confident that nothing can be done about them anyway)?

I can't believe this... I hope you get cancer and die^. Seriously. I am not lying, and perhaps you should stop relying on me and do some research for yourself you ignorant [bleep].

That's lovely.

Couldn't agree more with you there

_p3_minato_arisato_signature__by_x0sandylicious0x-d3hnk6v.png

I'm seeing the repercussion of having Tip.It listed on RSOF as one of the official fansites right now.

Zepheras.png

"Do you really want to go back to the time when Falador was grey, lesser demon look like goats, dragons look like cows, hellhound look like cats and your character stands as stiff as a statue?"

-F1775

Sonic.. Learn to [bleep]ing read. I never said give up against RWT, i said give up their current approach as it is not working. Taking a different approach (preventing them from obtaining the gold more effectively) is what i would see as a more effective approach.

I am unwilling to give up my RWT methods because i personally use them to get money onto my secondary accounts. Which i could once do with simply drop trading 100k. Flame me if you wish, i just don't see how publically announcing these methods would help reduce the amount of RWT. Jagex are well aware of these methods, if they arn't, they should try to use Google.

You are so pathetic. And you have some lip to come onto these forums, hide these "RWT" methods while making a topic telling Jagex to fix them. How about you stop doing them, you report them, you report these gold farmers (Yourself, more than likely, too) and while you're at click that pretty little signout button and get the hell away from these forums.

People like you are unwelcome among normal people, really. As you can surely already see, unless you're here to try and troll? Just do us all a favour and leave.

RIP Michaelangelopolous