Tavern discussion.

VEGHATERMEATLOVER

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=( It would have been fun to know you could do that when Dungeoneering was at its height... Probably have 99.99% of all posts on any given day.

Considering we grew by a hundred pages in 3 days, thats about 700 posts.

Yeah, current postings add up to something like 1,500 posts per day, so we would have scooped almost 50%...not including all the other posts people made on the 'other' boards...and Hegemony, obvouisly....I think we could have pwed other posters :thumbsup:

And I have the 7th highest posting record overall, which is fairly awesome.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

lol, ive only been here for.. what 2 weeks? and ive already gotten the highest post count. even more then you guys ( per day, of course.) kinda ironic ya know.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

"also, i have an idea for a new game.. but then ive gone and lsot it again." i say after i pop up from a plant. "maybe ill remember. maybe i wont.. i think its somthing to do with building things... hm... almost have it."

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Jen takes a dart from the board and throws it non-chalantly at the dartboard, hitting a bullseye.

"That's because you've been double and triple posting when people aren't around."

She rolls her eyes. :rolleyes:

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

lol yeah. im impatient as hell ( you of all people should know.) "figured it out. sorta. you are an engineer in a great building project. but you defected from your nation, and took up residence in a large tract of land. you may build anything you want, within reason. these buildings will produce things. materials, troops, workers. anything ( again within reason) you can either build up an army and take over everything ( this takes time, as you need experiance to build anything usefull) or become allies with others, and share knowledge. or jsut be a peacfull person, not fighting, but maybe building troops to defend yourself."

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Jen creates a new dartboard out of ice and reminds Earth, "Isn't there a little something called Overlording that's similar to that?"

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Grim incinerates the dartboard and says "You do realize that there is this magic thing called an edit button right?"

Wait, is that under Void or Geomancy? Or would it be Allomancy?

Incinerate generally means burning with fire, at least in most of the contexts in the modern world.

grimm..... wha?

retech, yes. but this is where you have mechanical things. im a buildaholic really. for gods sake, i made necromancing wars as a backup. i need a backup for the backup, just in case overlording plays itself out quickly.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Grim incinerates the dartboard and says "You do realize that there is this magic thing called an edit button right?"

It would be under illusion WOOOOOOOO

LNYvk.png

grim. why would i need an edit button?

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Incinerate generally means burning with fire, at least in most of the contexts in the modern world.

I meant the "magic thing called an edit button".

That makes much more sense.

Jen creates a new dartboard out of ice and reminds Earth, "Isn't there a little something called Overlording that's similar to that?"

The dartboard shatters when used.

Earth, you would need an edit button so that you could stop double and triple posting. It does get quite annoying. Then again, when Retech first arrived, he did it too. Now look at the model tavernian he turned out to be. Kinda. If you squint.

Ross out.

2Xeo5.png

It makes threads shorter to read as well, which is quite surprising when you look at it. Besides, we don't exactly have a perfect model tavernian. :P

ross. if i use the dit button then pretty soon itll turn into a wall of text.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

ross. if i use the dit button then pretty soon itll turn into a wall of text.

You can separate your thoughts into separate sections, so people can still distinguish what you write

sorta

this

except

the

sections

will

probaly

be

longer

Course your other option is to write something and post it, cause your impatient, then go back and edit it.

Generally, though, I find seperating ideas onto different lines works well on this forum...if adds another level of differencialication(Triple Triple World Score, online scrabble would be fairly awesome*)...So say you wanted to talk about something which wasn't really linked to your previous idea, but wasn't seperate either...like this....then you could do so...

Anyway the point of this post sorta got superceeded by the scrabble idea, so sorry about that that =P

If someone created a grid we could begin a game using an online die roller...The one below could be set to generate a 26 sided die and do it 8 times, thus giving out 8 letters. Maybe a daily play thing, everyone involved got some random letters and could chose to post them any time during that day....

http://www.wizards.com/dnd/dice/dice.htm

Or you could just say everything you wanted the first time round...it makes life considerably easier, because most of the time I, and probably other people, don't think 'I wonder if someone has edited their posts recent, I know, lets trawel the forum for edits...' It just isn't done.

huh. most of the time when i double post, somthing poped into my head, and in places like dungeoneering, 2025(when thread is active) and cyber duels, the edit button does not work. (by means that, no one pays atention to my edits unless i tell them i edited them. so that defeats the purpose)so, scince i am usually on those places, that is why i double post. triple posting is just me being a jackass.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

ah, abhorsens sword?

i sop training acid magiks, realizing that they will be next to useless against the undead. i begin to train in nature magics, to decompose the bodies of my foes. then i go and grab a longsword, just in case i lose my axe.

third repost.

Read the last page. I edited in your action. +0.4 nature.

Hur hur hur.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

yup. being a jackass there. and the fact that i din follow my own anger causer, looking at previous posts just in case of edits.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]