TO - 0

start1list.jpg

warzto.jpg

warzto2.jpg

zto3.jpg

koniec.jpg

Good Fight TO

Our DCs killed us ;p you guys were good, looking forward to RM

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~Proud Ex-Council of Tempted Killers, There Since Day One~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~No Regrets, Only Memories ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Was a great war till me and my bro dc'ed. :/

Was there any point in mass sniping though? It was really irrelavant.

091101192954.png

While you were calling a fall in, there was atleast three piles going on.

I'm really looking forward to a rematch. Other than that good fight. :thumbup:

warriasig.png

sparkle0mj.gifLeader of True 0wnagesparkle0mj.gif

Forums || Memberlist || Recruitment Topic

[Proud Clan Europe Senior Member]

Gf hp looking forward to dv vs hp :)

dv-1.png

tbh we(tpr) sucked, failed pull and failed performannce and I almost dc every 3 secs thats why I had to snipe then when I tanked I went out of bounds sorry. Sorry about the masssniping too we were so crap that in the end no one was calling and everyone was making their own thing.

If our leaders didn't DC, we would have won. Was first pile tanked to 0 pray and food, we started with 31 got us a couple of kills headstart followed by an awesome tank by Woody nearly making it matched. Got tonnes of ko's until Warria dc'ed along with others which we couldn't recover from. Hopefully we'll do better in the future and get abit more luck lol, was disappointed with our pull though. Good fight.

New account: Jack

If our leaders didn't DC, we would have won. Was first pile tanked to 0 pray and food, we started with 31 got us a couple of kills headstart followed by an awesome tank by Woody nearly making it matched. Got tonnes of ko's until Warria dc'ed along with others which we couldn't recover from. Hopefully we'll do better in the future and get abit more luck lol, was disappointed with our pull though. Good fight.

:(

:(

You still pulled through though, and won the war, which is all that matters. 1-1 between us now I believe, looking forward to a rematch soon. :thumbup:

New account: Jack

wow gj beatin t0, and unlucky t0 with dcs :( rm would be good, nice pulls both

DV DOMINATION !!!!!!

sig9.gif

DV FOR LYF

\,,/<(*.*)>\,,/

BETTER TO DIE WITH COURAGE, THAN TO LIVE WITH FEAR