Items in inventory

Infi

Does anyone else find it hard to drag items in your inventory around? It's been like this for a while for me, just never actually complained about it >_>

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Ever since Runetek 5, the most basic things seem to have been made just a little more difficult...this being one of them. Frankly, it's not a big deal, just annoying.

Another example would be taking items out of your bank rapidly, such as runes for teleporting.

100523232837.png

Are you winning The Game?

Agreed, I've been having the same problems as you. Before I thought it'd only be slowing me down slightly, but it's gotten to point where it's gotten VERY annoying :x

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I click twice on fires to tele to trollheim, and get 1. all the time. SERIOUSLY, every time.

Me too! I also lag when cleaning herbs. It's annoying.

lucky you.

Instead of the second fire, I got a tuna potato.

yeah, if you withdraw the last of something, wait a few seconds before clicking something later in line, or you'll get a random object from a random tab.

Switching weapons has also become harder. But yeah I've experienced that too, damn annyoing -.-

Dragon drops: 82 (2 claws)

Dagannoth kings drops: 73

Barrows item count: 51

GWD drops: 54 (5 hilts: 1x bandos, 3x saradomin, 1x zamorak)

Whips: 4

Sigils: 1x spectral (FFA), 1x arcane (FFA)

Like everyone else, I'm having the same problems.

Getting runes from the bank is a bother because I seem to only withdraw 1 instead of 2. Draging items is slower and like someone else mentioned, combining things just ticks me off seeing as I could do it faster before.

I know it's not my connection because I receive 8mb/s.

It really annoys me.

Residua.png