Septa now on strike

baalboy5

Starting at 3 am eastern last night, Septea went on strike in Philadelphia.

So is anyone here affected?

I personally am not, but my friends are cause they need Septa to go to school.

Also do you think its right for Septa to go on strike? Seeing how there currently a election going on, along with the parting of fans of the World Series Games, and people just having to walk to work/school now?

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

Maybe provide a link to a news article, or something explaining what Septa is?

And to anyone who replies to this with a "lmgtfy" I will find out where you live and punch you in the larynx. Just sayin'.

This tbh.

If it's about buses then you're not the only ones. We've been having local bus strikes on Mondays for weeks now. It's really frustrating for my mum and that.

umilambdaberncgsig.jpg

I edit for the [Tip.It Times]. I rarely write in [My Blog]. I am an [Ex-Moderator].

Public transport...? Strike...? What are you guys talking about?! There's so such thing where I live. :razz:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

It has a bigger impact for a few things.

One being that the strikers gave no legit warning to the strike happening, all civilians waking up had to improvise to getting where they needed to be, this included school children too.

I know for a fact that alot of people didnt go to school today because SEPTA wasn't runing.

Don't you know the first rule of MMO's? Anyone higher level than you has no life, and anyone lower than you is a noob.

People in OT eat glass when they are bored.

I wish the bus company here would strike, then i wouldn't have to go to my lectures, and have a legitimate reason for not going. But it won't happen as it's a private bus company <_<

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^